It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top Voted Comment on CNN Calls for Total Gun Ban, Hillary 2016

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by 727Sky

As Barack was the Blacks turn to have a President, Hillary will be the women's turn. I shudder to think of the crap she will pull.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   

UnifiedSerenity
reply to post by 727Sky

As Barack was the Blacks turn to have a President, Hillary will be the women's turn. I shudder to think of the crap she will pull.

You and me both sir....you and me both.
(But you KNOW it's gonna be "epic"!)

-Peace to you-
edit on 17-9-2013 by Eryiedes because: Added sentiment

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by dellmonty

I wouldn't worry about it. Hillary may have more "electibility" then people like Ron Paul but she also has a DEEPLY rooted opposition that literally hates her.

She has burned all bridges just trying to stay relevant ......people, many loath her enough to risk all just to shoot her chances down.

She is better off not running

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Eryiedes

Either you have the answer or not. I do not understand a Amurikan crying that he was not asked politely enough and therefore should withhold information they actually wish would be shared. Keep it to yourself then. See what good that does you.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 06:37 PM
link   

tadaman
reply to post by dellmonty

I wouldn't worry about it. Hillary may have more "electibility" then people like Ron Paul but she also has a DEEPLY rooted opposition that literally hates her.

She has burned all bridges just trying to stay relevant ......people, many loath her enough to risk all just to shoot her chances down.

She is better off not running

Since we have already established that voting means nothing, then what exactly does "electability" have to do with anything? NONE of these butt monkeys are "electable" IMHO.
But yes, she IS hated and has few friends but in politics but friends are meaningless in DC.
SUPPORTERS on the otherhand...

-Peace-

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   

1104light

Either you have the answer or not. I do not understand a Amurikan crying that he was not asked politely enough and therefore should withhold information they actually wish would be shared. Keep it to yourself then. See what good that does you.

That's not even a question so I have no idea how to answer something without an interrogative.
Try again.

-Peace-

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   

If Thy Eye Offend Thee , Pluck it Out . If you Ignore the MSM Long Enough , their Irrelevance becomes Self Evident . Actual News is one thing , but News with a " Slant " is Nothing more than Propaganda used to Sway Public Opinion , and a Deception of Reality......

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Zanti Misfit

If Thy Eye Offend Thee , Pluck it Out . If you Ignore the MSM Long Enough , their Irrelevance becomes Self Evident . Actual News is one thing , but News with a " Slant " is Nothing more than Propaganda used to Sway Public Opinion , and a Deception of Reality......

I agree sir. Well put.

-Peace-

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 07:49 PM
link   

If only people got to choose who to vote for!

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   

That was not supposed to be a question. I guess I need to ask it in every post to you so you can read it?

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 08:22 PM
link   

dellmonty

who in their right mind would vote for some one like clinton to have as a president?this is a person whom thinks children are collateral damage.and in my opinion,wich we still have a right to in this country,she would not make a good leader,but would be dangerous to us and the world . just the thought of it make s me want to vomit.

You would not believe how many mindless moron empty headed liberals that I personally know that are fully prepared to put her in the oval office, I shudder at the thought.

That's not to say all liberals are mindless and empty headed, but the ones I know seem to think she is god-like.

edit on 05/28/2012 by Octave because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 08:24 PM
link   
oops...double post
edit on 05/28/2012 by Octave because: oops...double post

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Don't use the thumbs up/down on a comment section as a gage of how the majority of people feel.

I know for a fact, CNN does not allow some posters if they don't fit their opinion. For some reason, they don't let me post. (I'm a pretty tame poster).

Little groups like to log in under different names and give certain comments an up or down (I'm guessing it wouldn't be too hard to write a program to do this).

I wouldn't put it past CNN to have their staff flag certain comments.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Daughter2
Don't use the thumbs up/down on a comment section as a gage of how the majority of people feel.

".......................I know for a fact, CNN does not allow some posters if they don't fit their opinion. ".............. For some reason, they don't let me post. (I'm a pretty tame poster).

Little groups like to log in under different names and give certain comments an up or down (I'm guessing it wouldn't be too hard to write a program to do this).

I wouldn't put it past CNN to have their staff flag certain comments.

Correct me if I am Wrong , but isn't that a Violation of an Americans RIGHT TO FREE SPEECH ? Communist News Network INDEED ..........

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I think hillary has a good chance, but it depends who the opponent will be.

Republicans are surprisingly friendly towards her, comparably. If the democrats can be similarly woohed then it's not a stretch to imagine her getting elected and going with it.

How old is she now?

I wonder how many more freedoms we can voluntarily lose. It's those kinds that're the hardest to lose because they're the hardest to get back once they're gone.
edit on 17-9-2013 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by jonnywhite

I dunno about that , Hillery has a hard time convincing Young Voters to Support her even going back to her Senate Days...

i297.photobucket.com...

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Zanti Misfit
reply to post by jonnywhite

I dunno about that , Hillery has a hard time convincing Young Voters to Support her even going back to her Senate Days...

i297.photobucket.com...

Actually it's the younger voters I'm concerned about.
The older generation has already had a belly full of Hitlery and a coochie full of good ol' "Cigar Bill". They mostly realize voting is pointless and are tired of the dog and pony show...for the most part at any rate.
The younger voters unfortunately are NOT familiar with the Clintons or her families track record for murder, war crimes and corperate malfeasance. You just say "Clinton" and for the most part, they have "fond" memories of: "Is a hummer actually sex?"

(I can't believe the countries collective IQ dropped over that one!)

That's what worries me.
They have too little first hand experience (IMHO) with just how dasterdly and dispicable Bill & Hitlery are and may only see "glamour" in his impeachment escape or an Oprah endorsement.
True that voting doesn't actually matter anyway but the with all this "amnesty for illegals" there is a VERY good chance that if Hitlery (or Jeb) says they will ram through what Obam-bam can't (vis-a-vis blanket immunity for illegals) the Dem's or Repub's could uncover a new untapped voting base that will prolong the illusion that democracy still functions while robbing any hope of freedom from its citizens.
My last statement is somewhat erroneous.
Democracy DOES function but it's NOT freedom as many have been lead to believe because...

DEMOCRACY IS TWO WOLVES AND A SHEEP DECIDING WHAT'S FOR DINNER.

THAT is NOT freedom.
It IS in fact a joke.
(Guess who that joke is on?)
But that's just me...and if the Buddha has taught me anything, it's that I know nothing.

-Peace be with you all-
edit on 17-9-2013 by Eryiedes because: Forgot something

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Clintons or her families track record for murder, war crimes and corperate malfeasance

Those are all allegations which are not proven at all. Hillary would probably be a pretty good president.

And you have to wonder about the mental state of people who don't know that there are at least a dozen people in the US who support gun bans.

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 12:24 AM
link   

CB328

Clintons or her families track record for murder, war crimes and corperate malfeasance

Those are all allegations which are not proven at all. Hillary would probably be a pretty good president.

Oh, really?

How about the Bosnian Genocide which he helped to bring about for the sake of the then embryotic "UN global world army" which saw it's debut there? Nahhh....those were love bombs right? They just LET those people die because they needed to wrangle support for B.S, legislature that's even now about to be used directly against you.

srebrenica-genocide.blogspot.ca...

www.bosnia.org.uk...

Wait, how about the Phillipines? Where weapons and support and "advisors" helped Akino carry out a massacres on his own people? He thought he was slick there but we now know most of the deaths which occured happened because of "obscure legislature" in the many backhanded trade agreements struck.

www.cnn.com...

How about Operation Paperclip? Or do you not count that either?

groups.yahoo.com...

I could keep doing this all night dude...how about you?

Hitlery has just finished LYING HER BUTT OFF to congress over more murders and CIA involvement in Benghazi:

"What DIFFERENCE does it make NOW?!"

(Do you recall how panicked she looked? The Feds aren't the ONLY people that can figure out when someone is lying by their body language! There are SO many links on this but you'd be better off just using the ATS search feature and looking here for info on that.)

Are we beginning to see a pattern emerging yet?
Your heroes are monsters.
They are psychopaths.
They are murderers and it doesn't take a PHD to see it.
You wanted them in office, well...you'll probably get them anyway but remember, when they completely screw you over again...and they WILL...that YOU-ASKED-FOR-IT.
Thank you for your input.

-Peace-

edit on 18-9-2013 by Eryiedes because: Typo

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 12:36 AM
link   
What the hell are the democrats complaining about. The Washington shooter did exactly what Biden suggested everyone should do. "go out and buy a shotgun" Biden said that is all you need and this latest shooter proved it...

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join