It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top Voted Comment on CNN Calls for Total Gun Ban, Hillary 2016

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 03:30 AM
link   
At least over there you can sort of be assured you won't have her as President for another few years.

Could be worse. You could wake up tomorrow, rub your eyes, turn on the TV and find out she has simply taken over.

Hey, it happened here...

edit on 17/9/13 by NuclearPaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by NuclearPaul

It did at that, didn't it.

(Oh...and kalimera to you sir!)

-Peace-

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Nawww...there won't be another Bush in 2016...that's crazy talk.

www.washingtonpost.com...

It would be lunacy...no one would go for it.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

Anyone who thinks they'd have another Bush-Clinton election (selection) must be drunk or insane.

www.theguardian.com...

It's coming people.
As unlikely as gravity reversing itself, America will be given the choice of having a psychopath or a sociopath leading them into more unwanted global conflict, financial ruin and the ever emerging Orwellian state....which is technically already here.
What...you think Jeb doesn't want to take your guns too?
There isn't enough Preparation-H on the planet to sooth that discomfort...but what do I know.

-Peace-

edit on 17-9-2013 by Eryiedes because: Edit

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 04:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Eryiedes

who in their right mind would vote for some one like clinton to have as a president?this is a person whom thinks children are collateral damage.and in my opinion,wich we still have a right to in this country,she would not make a good leader,but would be dangerous to us and the world . just the thought of it make s me want to vomit.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 04:37 AM
link   
Here we go...

dailycaller.com...

Ya just KNEW this troll would skulk out from under her bridge looking for carrion to feast upon.

"Mr & Mrs America....turn 'em all in!"

Between her and Napolitano, there's been a LOT of damage done to personal freedom but let's face it...the moment news of the shipyard shooting occured, we ALL knew the "gun grab circus" had come back to roost...like the swallows returning to Capistrano.

-Peace-

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 04:46 AM
link   

dellmonty

who in their right mind would vote for some one like clinton to have as a president?this is a person whom thinks children are collateral damage.and in my opinion,wich we still have a right to in this country,she would not make a good leader,but would be dangerous to us and the world . just the thought of it make s me want to vomit.

IMHO, the last few elections adequately demonstrated it doesn't matter who votes anymore...you're gonna get who they choose but if it's any consolation, I have a sickbag you can use if you're feeling queasy.
Strap yourself in Doctor Jones because this is going to be a REAL bumpy ride.
I recall a year after 9-11, I got together with a few friends and we discussed how the world seemed to be going. Some felt it would improve (green shoots of recovery!) and other felt nothing would come of it...but I said:

As bad as you think things are at this EXACT moment...they will NEVER be this good again so enjoy it while you can. It all slides downhill from here on out. As crazy as 2002 seems, in a few short years you will look back on it and think "Dayum, we had it SO good back then....how did we ever lose it all?"

No one believed me then...but they do now.

Admittedly, I will be the first to say: "It's just CNN...few people watch it and even fewer believe it." but the MSM news leads are still a great way of gaining insight into where TPTB want to steer the unfolding narrative. "Know your enemy" as it were and you can be sure that taking firearms is EXACTLY what they want...they are going at it harder than the big bad wolf trying to blow over pig homes.

-Peace-
edit on 17-9-2013 by Eryiedes because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-9-2013 by Eryiedes because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-9-2013 by Eryiedes because: Typo

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Gun rights are not about hunters, anyone saying that is what the second means is clueless.

SHE is a liar just like the rest.

edit on 17-9-2013 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Cant anyone here see the user name on that CNN comment section is Hillary Clinton For 2016?

That user is an bot, troll sock puppet.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Cheers sir!
This Bud's for you.

-Peace-

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Agent_USA_Supporter
Cant anyone here see the user name on that CNN comment section is Hillary Clinton For 2016?

That user is an bot, troll sock puppet.

Hehehehe.....after a bit of digging around we discover it was actually sent by Chelsea Clinton or Diane Feinstein.

-Peace to you-

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 02:22 PM
link   

I am getting so sick of hearing that they are coming for our guns. Is 20 years long enough to get tired of hearing it but seeing none of it happen? No one wants to take all guns away but do you really think everyone on the planet should have one pushed on them? Want Michael J. Fox protecting you with a gun? How about the blind? How about the senile and crazy? Yes, there does actually need to be some control. Sorry.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   

1104light

I am getting so sick of hearing that they are coming for our guns. Is 20 years long enough to get tired of hearing it but seeing none of it happen? No one wants to take all guns away but do you really think everyone on the planet should have one pushed on them? Want Michael J. Fox protecting you with a gun? How about the blind? How about the senile and crazy? Yes, there does actually need to be some control. Sorry.

Then you have nothing to worry about.
"Move along....nothing to see here, folks."
Funny you should mention blind people...you MUST live in Iowa:

news.yahoo.com...

Seriously now....thank you for the input.
I'll mark you down as a "no".

-Peace-

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   
You post this like it is new news or something. They've been talking about Hillary running in 2016 since the elections ended in 2012. It doesn't matter anyways, even if you were bringing new information to light, you haven't actually brought anything of note. You've just named one of the next potential jackasses who is going to screw everything up worse than the last guy. As a Libertarian I was already aware of this mess, as I imagine most Libertarians are. Maybe jump on the Libertarian bandwagon. We can use the votes.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Krazysh0t
You post this like it is new news or something. They've been talking about Hillary running in 2016 since the elections ended in 2012. It doesn't matter anyways, even if you were bringing new information to light, you haven't actually brought anything of note. You've just named one of the next potential jackasses who is going to screw everything up worse than the last guy. As a Libertarian I was already aware of this mess, as I imagine most Libertarians are. Maybe jump on the Libertarian bandwagon. We can use the votes.

Yes, that is true but in my defence, the headline was new as of this morning.
As for joining the libertarian cause, we don't have this sort of political affiliation in Canada and even if we did, it just seems too much like I'd be trading one set of chains for a another set of chains.
Do not misunderstand me, I am grateful that there are Americans who find this as ludicous as I do...it's just your sort of a "dying breed" as it were.
Good to know you're not extinct.

-Peace be with you good sir-

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   

I was really hoping you would have an intelligent and well thought out response but you went out of your way to ignore all my points except for the one you could find one youtube video to respond with. Do you need to check with the NRA before addressing my other points or are you just conceding I was right about them?

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Wait, wait, wait......You are saying another Clinton is worse than another Bush??????

Oh, I would love to hear other than they typical "she is a liar" garbage as some reasoning to back another Bush up instead of another Clinton....

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   

1104light

I was really hoping you would have an intelligent and well thought out response but you went out of your way to ignore all my points except for the one you could find one youtube video to respond with. Do you need to check with the NRA before addressing my other points or are you just conceding I was right about them?

Not at all but anyone who alludes that I want to arm the insane when I never stated any such thing obviously has already got an agenda which they are persuing and I NEVER try to sway anyone from something they choose to embrace so tightly...for right or wrong.
I appologize if it was upsetting.
Oh and for the record....I am Canadian and we don't have an NRA but we DO have a gun registry and if you had paid any attention at all to it, you'd have discovered that we already figured out that they DON'T work!
If you wish to check up on what I have just said, do a search for Denis Lortis & the McGill Massacre and just go to town from there.

-Peace-

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Still not answering my questions I see. Well I expected as much at the very very least.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Chrisfishenstein

Wait, wait, wait......You are saying another Clinton is worse than another Bush??????

Oh, I would love to hear other than they typical "she is a liar" garbage as some reasoning to back another Bush up instead of another Clinton....

No, I am saying they are the exact same, but my experience tells me they would rather have Hitlary in before Bush as with her they can fall back on the "sex card" and ensure her vote by pressing the "first female prez" angle while stroking the feminist agenda to garner support for the patently ludicous and hiding behind equal treatment for women as a ruse.

"Don't want Hillary...you're a mysoginist."

I can see it now.
People seem to dislike Bush more than Hitlery...even in the Republican party...so my guess he'll be used to shoehorn Clinton into the White House with the promise of some cushy appointment and if for some unforseen reason (oh, I dunno....maybe like BENGHAZI) the public starts to turn on Clinton...wouldn't ya know it...they can just fall back on Jeb and once more, America get's bent over the table.
It will play out similar to what happened with Ron Paul. People running only to make the candidates the establishment WANTS to have in power look better by purposefully discrediting every other possible choice until you're left with the Bush-Clinton (Cloward-Piven) solution.

Once more, this is just an opinion and everyone has one.

-Peace-
edit on 17-9-2013 by Eryiedes because: Edit

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 03:11 PM
link   

1104light

Still not answering my questions I see. Well I expected as much at the very very least.

No offence....but you didn't make any points.
You just blustered a bit.
Rephrase what you would ACTUALLY like me to answer in a fashion that makes you seem less "butthurt" and I will gladly address them.
We're all in this together and no one gets out alive so lets not make things any more difficult than they have to be.
At least such is my opinion. I will be waiting.

-Peace-

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join