So, I thought I would put up something fun and diverting, considering all the emotional upheaval in the world we all have been seeing, lately. A
break, breather from all the political madness. Stop the madness!
I'm putting forth an old school style quiz. One rule. DON'T cheat. Of course, your own inner integrity and moral compass will have to guide you in
completing this quiz without a search engine. I'll never know if you cheat, but your score won't be authentic. It's on you. *Tip* Don't scroll
down if you don't want to be influenced by others answers. It's up to you whether or not you wish to make this an authentic experience. After all, I
have no prizes to hand out except a star and score! Anyhow, I will post 20 questions, about the UFO phenomenon, and post the answer key either Friday
or Sunday, depending on when the thread slows and seems to have run it's course. You will not be able to get your answers, unless you go searching on
your own, until I post them up at the conclusion. However, I will grade your answers, how many are right and how many are wrong, before the answer key
is displayed. Who wants to wait a week for the grade, right? The questions range in difficulty. This is not a multiple choice test. Just an answer
the blank sort of quiz. Have fun and good luck!
1. J. Allen Hynek created how many classifications of UFO/ET contact?
2. What UFO President admitted to seeing a UFO?
3. What was the name of the rancher who discovered the wreckage at Roswell, New Mexico in 1947?
4. What Old Testament book in the Bible, do many people claim, indicate a UFO sighting?
5. What moon of Saturn does scientist believe may have suitable conditions for life to exist?
6. What state can Area 51 be found in?
7. What was the name of the hidden base Bob Lazar claimed he worked at, reverse engineering a UFO?
8. Who coined the term 'flying saucer'?
9. Area 51 is near what Air Force Base?
10. In 1897, what was the name of the town in Texas that reported a crashed airship and martian buried?
11. Clyde Tombough reported seeing a UFO in 1949 in Las Cruces, NM. Why were his claims hard to dismiss?
12. What animal was the first victim of cattle mutilation in 1967?
13. Who wrote the "Chariot of the Gods" in 1970?
14. The Chulucanus Incident of 2001 happened in what South American country?
15. In 1966, nearly 200 students and teachers reported seeing a UFO land in what Australian city?
16. In February of 2013, dozens of people reported spotting a UFO at high speed over what British city?
17. What explanation was given for the Sao Paulo, Brazil sightings in 1986?
18. Witnesses from the 1980 Rendlesham Forest case was given more credence because the witnesses were of what profession?
19. Who made the following statement on record with the Disclosure Project of May 2001?
"Yes, there have been ET visitations. There have been crashed craft. There have been material and bodies recovered. There has been a certain amount
of reverse engineering that has allowed some of these craft, or some components, to be duplicated. And there is some group of people that may or may
not be associated with government at this point, but certainly were at one time, that have this knowledge. They have been attempting to conceal this
knowledge or not permit it to be widely disseminated. ... People in high level government have very, very little, if any, valid information about
this. Most have no more knowledge than the man in the street. ... [As to] the question, "How could it be kept secret?" It hasn't been kept secret.
It's been there all along. But it has been the subject of disinformation in order to deflect attention and create confusion so the truth doesn't
come out. ... I believe it is a very important effort that we get Congressional oversight of all this."
20. Who made this following statement on record with the Disclosure Project?
"I was posted to a division called Secretariat Air Staff. My duties there were to research and investigate the UFO phenomenon for the UK government.
There have been a steady stream of good-quality cases which I think would convince any open-minded observer who actually looked at the data, that
there was something here which went significantly farther than just lights in the sky. I've made no secret of the fact that I believe some of these
UFOs may well be of extraterrestrial origin. "
How much general knowledge of the UFO phenomenon do you have stored away in that brain of yours? Take the test and see how you score! Please be aware
- I will not be replying to test submissions until tomorrow afternoon at the earliest.