It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Navy Yard connection to Zone 3 procurements and .....

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by bkaust

All fixed, thank you
.....regardless, is it me or does it look like the car is going backwards with regards to these individuals' movements.....or that they were taken by two different vehicles passing the same intersection....

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by AlliumIslelily

You mean marines don't really fight dragons?

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 11:20 PM
link   
I'm not sure what people are seeing in the pictures. This was the D.C. area, yes? World Capital for creepy looking Fed type people? So.... we all spotted a few Feds in Fed-Land. In Beaver Jct. West Virginia, they might stand out or make ya wonder. There? It'd be the tourist or the sloppy dressed average person I'd wonder about before Feds with what appear to be one or two shoulder holsters. I'd imagine that's another near standard issue item to a good % of employees in that area, these days. Every agency carries guns, it seems.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 11:34 PM
link   
i think a head shot would get you a lot of blood and not one drop nearby ? .

something is not right in those photos way to easy going .

and the 9 hour gap some people are going on about .

was the shooter on med's and did the navy run a shooting drill 5 months ago ???
edit on 16/9/13 by geobro because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Bilk22

Wait a minute, are you talking about the thread a week or so ago about nuclear weapons being loaded onto a U-Haul truck and heading out? Are you saying this is a distraction in order to get the nuclear weapons into the Washington, D.C. Naval base?

Would it be for positioning nuclear weapons into offensive positioning without alerting enemies or would it be for a false flag nuclear strike on that naval base? I don't have much time to look this up, either -
edit on 16-9-2013 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 11:55 PM
link   

GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by AlliumIslelily

You mean marines don't really fight dragons?

No the dragons are real. It's the minor details they got wrong.

As for these pictures, I think we can speculate all day but it doesn't seem like we're getting anywhere useful. Maybe later, after we know more about the incident, these pictures will have a better purpose. Thanks for sharing the two perspectives though!

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by pointr97

Isn't anybody worried about a lone bag sitting by the kerb? A shooting is taking place..maybe by a terrorist..and an unattended bag is just sitting there?

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 01:10 AM
link   
A news anchor was caught "laughing" w/ a witness... They didn't realize they were live. When the jack-ass witness started telling his side... He was smirking. It was disgusting to see because.... All the evidence I've seen- this stinks of a false flag ploy for.…. (?)

Remember- threw out History good always prevails. Unfortunately a lot of good people will die but in the end... Good always out-weighs bad.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 08:31 AM
link   

darkbake
reply to post by Bilk22

Wait a minute, are you talking about the thread a week or so ago about nuclear weapons being loaded onto a U-Haul truck and heading out? Are you saying this is a distraction in order to get the nuclear weapons into the Washington, D.C. Naval base?

Would it be for positioning nuclear weapons into offensive positioning without alerting enemies or would it be for a false flag nuclear strike on that naval base? I don't have much time to look this up, either -
edit on 16-9-2013 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

Yeah I think there might be some connection to that, coupled with the Region 3/Zone 3 procurements for emergency supplies and training. Yesterday was as odd a scene as Newtown.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by bkaust

Sometimes the focal length can make people and objects appear closer or further away..like if you look at an image taken with 50mm things look about right compared to what we see with the human eye..but I think around 35mm is human field of vision...but if you look at images taken with say an 800mm things look really strange..like compressed..everything looks smooshed together..and appear much closer than what they really are...so this could be the probs with these two photos.

The other thing I was going to say is sometimes while looking at these types of stories with people doing things that don't make sense I think of the the images produced by GREGORY CREWDSON...if you aren't familiar with his work please look at...he has been at for 30 years..and so many of these images looks similar to how he poses people...and he does it to make people question the image.....check it out..

His work

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Neopan100
reply to post by bkaust

Sometimes the focal length can make people and objects appear closer or further away..like if you look at an image taken with 50mm things look about right compared to what we see with the human eye..but I think around 35mm is human field of vision...but if you look at images taken with say an 800mm things look really strange..like compressed..everything looks smooshed together..and appear much closer than what they really are...so this could be the probs with these two photos.

The other thing I was going to say is sometimes while looking at these types of stories with people doing things that don't make sense I think of the the images produced by GREGORY CREWDSON...if you aren't familiar with his work please look at...he has been at for 30 years..and so many of these images looks similar to how he poses people...and he does it to make people question the image.....check it out..

His work

So you're claiming the people in the shooting pic were posed? I see. Many of us suspect that as well.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Bilk22

just look into car mirror in the first op picture..no one there..where the hell everybody..??? see behind camera???

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 11:20 AM
link   
double post sory op..mod
edit on 17-9-2013 by cheesy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Bilk22

to be honest I have no idea..we got rid of the cable last weekend..I haven't got to see any reports..I'm tired of it. I just saw the pics from ATS. I was just saying that in the pics listed on this thread they look like something gregory crewdson would pose....but could be awkward looking because of focal length..it so hard to tell...but my mind is open to all possibilities

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Here is what the pictures 'Feel' like, it is as if it were a drill. When people are drilling, they execute something, finish, reset and do it again. Like sports, military, or any other group that has to practice something. The people are the same, but never exactly in the same spot each time yet doing roughly the same thing.......It is as if the first picture and the second are of two different iterations of the scenario. Lady 1, you are to give CPR, first take you are kneeling, second you forget and are squatting.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 09:00 PM
link   
and what about this strange coincidence?

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 04:57 AM
link   
reply to post by pointr97

Next you're going to say all Asians look alike.

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   

geobro
i think a head shot would get you a lot of blood and not one drop nearby ? .

something is not right in those photos way to easy going .

and the 9 hour gap some people are going on about .

was the shooter on med's and did the navy run a shooting drill 5 months ago ???
edit on 16/9/13 by geobro because: (no reason given)
and now it looks like this photo is from three blocks away

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 10:14 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by teachtaire

care to add a link to this story as it is a bit blurred

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join