It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feinstein calls for stricter gun laws less than 8 hours after Naval Yard Shooting begins..

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   
If there were less strict conceal and carry and gun laws in DC and less gun free zones the tragedy that unfolded may have been stopped sooner. Although it was on a military installation, if those there were able to carry since DC laws are so strict, could more lives have been saved?

Well, that is not the argument that is set forth by the one and only Senator Dianne "take them guns" Feinstein. She did not even wait for the bodies to cool before calling for stricter gun laws.

“When will enough be enough?” Feinstein said in a statement Monday evening.

“Congress must stop shirking its responsibility and resume a thoughtful debate on gun violence in this country,” she said. “We must do more to stop this endless loss of life.”

On Monday, she reiterated a call for new legislation in light of the Navy Yard shootings.

“This is one more event to add to the litany of massacres that occur when a deranged person or grievance killer is able to obtain multiple weapons — including a military-style assault rifle — and kill many people in a short amount of time,” Feinstein said.

Read more: dailycaller.com...

She is still out there to try and take away your guns.All of them. Give them families a few weeks to mourn and then start your agenda again. What a sad sack...
edit on 09pm30pmfu2013-09-16T18:42:08-05:000608 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Shocking how long that took. The flaw in her argument is that DC already has some strict gun laws that obviously were not followed by the shooter[s]. So what good do more laws that are not going to be followed? Since some people are slow learners maybe it's time to reinstate the death penalty? At least that way we could stop repeat offenders. Although this just is more evidence to me of the whole event being a false flag.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by matafuchs

Gee, who could have seen THAT coming? /sarcasm

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   
She would say that without allowing the investigation to complete. What will she say to what others said above; highly restricted area so already tighter regs. Also we dont know yet do we- perhaps military issue weapons involved?

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 06:55 PM
link   

If those Poor Victims were Beaten to Death with a Ballpeen Hammer , would Feinstein even bother to make a Public Comment about it ? No , but a Shooting Death is a different Story to those Commie Democrats in Washington , considering their ongoing Attack against the Second Amendment .

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Its a MILITARY BASE! i think the question we all need to be asking is why on earth are they not allowed to carry a sidearm while on base? did they all not get firearm training? Its the military, if they were issued a sidearm, for cryinoutloud, let them carry the damn thing while on base. how stupid is that a bunch of trained navy personel aren't allowed to carry their sidearms but a subcontracted security staff that NOT MILITARY are allowed to? gezz this whole thing makes my head wanna explode with how stupid this has become. A military base is a gun free zone where only a subcontracted security force is allowed to carry? so when they mess up and someone gets in with a gun, the ppl trained for battle with guns have to wait for the contractors to come in and save them, allong with the cops apparently. wake the hell up ppl, its not guns that are dangerous, is the dumbasses behind the gun, so let atleast our fricking MILITARY carry frigin guns....oh i should of just not even responded.....
edit on 16-9-2013 by roaland because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 07:01 PM
link   
HEY! FEINSTAIN!

The number of gun deaths are down by 56% and the number of guns in California have gone up by approximately 30 million (not a typo) in the same time frame. As we stop depending on government to protect us, we are safer. We need law enforcement, but they can not provide protection for every person in the State. Mainly, they show up after a crime has been committed, not before. Maybe if more people had guns, and could carry them, there would be fewer deaths and crimes.

capoliticalnews.com...

*gods* These idiots are irritating the HELL out of me!!!

(plus I've quit smoking again)

But I'd still want to break into her home and delete everything she had on her DVR, even "Game of Thrones"!

edit on 16-9-2013 by beezzer because: spelling

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Great question! when is enough, enough?

The same question can be asked about oligarchies and lifelong politicians. When is enough, enough? Hmm? 20 years... 30 years... how about 50 years? K? Is that enough?

lets see... who was talking about that?
Mitt Romney: 'I served in government, but I didn't inhale'

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by roaland

I'm with you on that. Because they had no defense the bad guys (who will always find a way to get a firearm) were made strong while our own military was made weak. She has no argument this time - its clear it was due to gun control this was as bad as it was. And I don't think these guys even went in to kill. If they had it would have been much worse. They were there for some thing else.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

would this be the same person who had (past tense) a CCW Liscence? i think it is...what a hypocrit...

quit smoking? my condolances
tried that once, i found my italian blood boils to quickly to attempt to try that again but goodluck to ya

edit on 16-9-2013 by roaland because: clarity

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Dianec
reply to post by roaland

I'm with you on that. Because they had no defense the bad guys (who will always find a way to get a firearm) were made strong while our own military was made weak. She has no argument this time - its clear it was due to gun control this was as bad as it was. And I don't think these guys even went in to kill. If they had it would have been much worse. They were there for some thing else.

Like what? Spit some theory.
edit on 16-9-2013 by Nephalim because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Hey now!

We dont need people defending themselves.

During the 2PM news conference the DC police chief was very proud of her departments 7 minute response time.

Cant we all just be happy to wait in terror for only 7 minutes for the guys with the guns we cant be trusted with to arrive?

Seems perfectly reasonable to me.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Is it too early to call this a false flag in an attempt to further gut the 2nd Amendment?

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 07:20 PM
link   
scopolamine + false flag terror + deceit + lies + endless laws + war = an easy life for TPTB

edit on 16-9-2013 by seasoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Feinstein is killing this state one word at a time. She has slowly been signing the general population's death certificate.

In the years since she has been in power, I have watched my state slide down the tubes. She is chief fear monger when it comes to any sort of gun. This woman has legislature waiting in the wings to take down any remaining rights her constituents have, regardless of the situation.

She once made the argument that the Barrett .50 should be outlawed completely because someone could use the rifle to shoot at buses full of children from greater distances than a rifle chambered in a different caliber (I paraphrased because let's be honest, these folks know next to nothing about firearms).

Why am I making this post?

Because I dislike Feinstein more than any other politician, and I hope that another California resident else sees this, reads the crap she has pulled, and changes their mind about voting for her.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   

I am astounded by the perverse honesty, Ms.Feinstein.
When will your almost immediate piping up on the gun thing be sufficient exposure of your agenda? I've had enough...
and while you're at it turn in the ten and the security detail-- fair is fair. You go first to set the example.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 07:32 PM
link   

RicketyCricket
Feinstein is killing this state one word at a time. She has slowly been signing the general population's death certificate.

In the years since she has been in power, I have watched my state slide down the tubes. She is chief fear monger when it comes to any sort of gun. This woman has legislature waiting in the wings to take down any remaining rights her constituents have, regardless of the situation.

She once made the argument that the Barrett .50 should be outlawed completely because someone could use the rifle to shoot at buses full of children from greater distances than a rifle chambered in a different caliber (I paraphrased because let's be honest, these folks know next to nothing about firearms).

Why am I making this post?

Because I dislike Feinstein more than any other politician, and I hope that another California resident else sees this, reads the crap she has pulled, and changes their mind about voting for her.

Seems like every time I read her name, it's in connection to some proposed over-stepping of government power or another.

She and Chuck Schumer should just get it over with and have a baby together so we can finally meet the antichrist.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I think this is called capitalizing on a tragedy.

I think this is called, let no good story go to waste.

If she wasn't a crazy old bat, I say she was beyond crass.

The fact that she pounces on things like this to suit her agenda suggests she is not human. Her thought process is something like, "how many died?" "good put out a press release."

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Well, I'll say the Good Senator is right about one thing. We DO need to do more to help stop this madness of senseless killings. If killing there MUST be? Make it SENSIBLE. As in, we need to do more to insure responsible and safe gun owners are able to defend themselves with said instruments, when or if the need arises. We'd have less dead people around this nation if they could have fought fire with fire, literally and figuratively, before becoming dead.

Unfortunately, this Senator gives Methuselah a run for the money on age, I suspect ...but even she has limits. She's in her 80's now and just picked up another 6 year term. So, she has all the power and seniority any single serving Senator, short of Ted Kennedy when he was alive, could ask for ...with absolutely nothing left to lose in worrying much about re-election.

She's definitely among a few to watch for their very real individual power and agendas, IMO.

edit on 16-9-2013 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Im sorry. comments removed.
edit on 16-9-2013 by Nephalim because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join