It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Navy Yard Shooting Reported almost 9 hours BEFORE the Event?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 03:11 AM
link   

geobro
reply to post by geobro

just heard 10 dead in chicago on sky news u.k 5.30 am

Looks like the details have settled a little, but once again the Kelowna Daily Courier has the scoop - at 13:48 apparently, more than six hours before the shooting.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   

ThinkMoreBetterer

geobro
reply to post by geobro

Looks like the details have settled a little, but once again the Kelowna Daily Courier has the scoop - at 13:48 apparently, more than six hours before the shooting.
another interesting one good find strange that all those are surfacing at the one time .

my own one about 9-11 still has me reeling and i have gotten right into conspiracy world since then as i have no logical answer for it and can find none but goverment involvement that day .

even the news channels over here in the u.k are asking why teams were stood down at the navy yard

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 06:56 PM
link   

geobro

ThinkMoreBetterer

geobro
reply to post by geobro

another interesting one good find strange that all those are surfacing at the one time .

my own one about 9-11 still has me reeling and i have gotten right into conspiracy world since then as i have no logical answer for it and can find none but goverment involvement that day .

even the news channels over here in the u.k are asking why teams were stood down at the navy yard

It's not a good find, it's simply evidence that either a) datestamps are basically worthless or; b) the Kelowna Daily Courier has a time machine.

As for any issues with news reporting on 9/11 -- if you find the "inconsistencies" within 9/11 reporting suspicious then you've not watch much breaking news, and you've certainly never worked in television or the media.

I've done both those things - the news media is notorious for terrible inaccuracy in breaking news situations. They seem to have very little filter between their sources and what they say - they basically report anything they hear and couch it with terms like "sources say" and "we're hearing"

9/11 in New York City was probably the single most chaotic news day in history. Never has something of such scale happened, let alone been reported live to most of the world for tens of hours.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by ThinkMoreBetterer

but it is strange when so many people say they heard and say event before it happened

edit on 20/9/13 by geobro because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Time difference from where it was written, published and then read by you. Could be as far as 4 hrs difference.

Sometimes...say if they were beginning writing a piece of stories together...and they waited and added this one to the whole group...it easily could have been dated at the origination (start of)..the whole piece.

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by ThinkMoreBetterer

11 posts bud all on this time dilation are you not curious as america does not have that big of a time zone

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join