It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Navy Yard Shooting Reported almost 9 hours BEFORE the Event?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by ProfessorChaos

If you look at many of the events that have happened, they do look a little too ready for them as you say. Charities take a few days to set up not hours, even if you rush them there is no reason for all the paperwork to be filled out be for hand.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 07:53 AM
link   

geobro
reply to post by amraks

weird we were just on about this the other day anybody got the lotto numbers

Look at the date on this news report of the batman shooting. it says 19th of july 2012.
www.examiner.com...

batman shooting happened on the 20th of july 2012

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 08:11 AM
link   
It's a typo.The text under the photo clearly states the correct date. Do you really think that those behind such a major conspiracy (I'm guessing that's what you're suggesting) would be so sloppy? Very unlikely.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 08:20 AM
link   

sleepdealer
It's a typo.The text under the photo clearly states the correct date. Do you really think that those behind such a major conspiracy (I'm guessing that's what you're suggesting) would be so sloppy? Very unlikely.

These date stamps are produced by the server-side and are not put in by the user. just like your post here has a time stamp you can not control.
edit on 17/9/2013 by amraks because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Why is it that with every event after and before. We the People can't say " we don't believe the OS"

And if we dó we are crazy for just thinking outside the BOX. Instead of jumping on bang wagon!!!!
Ffs wake up. There is a higher power behind all events. Even at WWI and WWII starts it shows how a Government Will Kill to get it there WAY!!!!

So 2. If you all A..hole that just believe all the Government and Msm. Get the hell of ATS. And leave it up too ourself When we wanna Quit a subject. Not if any other Government or Msm tell us to behave!!!!

No more, I am Sick of all the Lies the US has toxic the worlds free thinkers & peace Fighters.

Sick of US bullying the World. Stop you lost all the wars. Even WWII & "War on drugs" a over 50years War. Help Breaking the taboo!!! Stop helping the elite "TPTB"

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 09:05 AM
link   

There is a plan afoot to pre-criminalize veterans and others (preppers) as "The T Word" _before_ they begin to actively resist the violent police-state.

I don't think They will create havoc, but there's no way They are gonna let an opportunity slip by.

Any time someone who is even remotely like the targeted group does some bad behavior the system is gonna crank it up, publicity and commentariat-wise, to make sure we know these cats are risky business.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by amraks

Ok. So your theory is that the shooting was a manufactured event and that they were aware of it before it happened. And an editor decided to write the story on it on Sunday and whoever acted as a gatekeeper hit the submit button by mistake?

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 09:17 AM
link   
this is an interesting thread, but if it was a staged event, what would the motive be? I really think this was probably an error, not some kind of false flag evidence. I hope i'm right anyway.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Maybe the shooter was interested in conspiracy and alternative news like us lot, read Nostradamus, saw other cases of 'too early fb pages', and wanted attention?

Or maybe Mabus really is going to die and illuminati set up page too early.

Maybe I need to get out more lol.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Soo seems like Timezones do not exist....

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 09:31 AM
link   

aLLeKs

I thought about that- could it be a timezone error?

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 09:33 AM
link   

sleepdealer
reply to post by amraks

Ok. So your theory is that the shooting was a manufactured event and that they were aware of it before it happened. And an editor decided to write the story on it on Sunday and whoever acted as a gatekeeper hit the submit button by mistake?

Never said I believed it but it was a theory people could go on if they could convey it int reality.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 09:34 AM
link   
It would be interesting to keep tabs on the two reporters/writers that worked on this article and see if they don't disappear in the near future!

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 09:56 AM
link   
nevermind
edit on 17/9/2013 by amraks because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 10:15 AM
link   
ABC just changed the date but the same URL!
I have the photos captured

abcnews.go.com...

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   
It's very likely this was a false-flag, and considering the M.O. of these globalists, it falls right in line with the other false-flags they've perpetrated. I don't know if these articles were published early or not, but it can't be denied that these occultists like to broadcast their plans before they carry them out. Obviously the government is going to go after returning vets, this could very well be that plan being put into action. Not to mention it brings up gun control which the authoritarians love, and provides a distraction from Syria and the debt ceiling. For the people who think the globalists wouldn't do something like this, you're wrong, this is child's play compared to the heinous events they've orchestrated throughout the last century.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   
So, are we saying that the articles were posted a day early, but nobody saw them until Monday? Because that is obviously not the case at all. ATS users pounce on stories like starving cheetahs. There would have been 300 threads on the news by Monday, when the event actually happened. So is it more realistic to think the story was posted (per the time stamp) a day early and absolutely nobody saw it, or that the time stamp is wrong?

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 12:06 PM
link   

sleepdealer

Well that's the crux of every good conspiracy. Always smart enough to come up with the "false flag" or whatever, but too stupid to get it right. Even when it's the same "problem" each time. Something like the information released too early. You would think that's a mistake that would only happen once.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 12:08 PM
link   

aLLeKs

The only issue with that is that the article I linked to is in British Columbia, the information was obtained through the AP which is headquartered in New York, which would be further ahead in hours, not behind.
edit on 9/17/2013 by ProfessorChaos because: typo

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 12:10 PM
link   

solongandgoodnight
this is an interesting thread, but if it was a staged event, what would the motive be? I really think this was probably an error, not some kind of false flag evidence. I hope i'm right anyway.

My idea of what motive could be for this event being staged is simply distraction.

Obama has suffered an international "black eye" with the Syria debacle and his methodology for dealing with difficult issues is to 'pivot' to a new issue. Gun control is now in focus and Syria will most likely fade into the background.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join