It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Navy Yard Shooting Reported almost 9 hours BEFORE the Event?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 01:39 AM
link   

cartenz

dragonridr
reply to post by ProfessorChaos

Alot of Reuters news stories are from India youll normally see ist printed after the date means india standard time. So there articles are wrong all the time im sure its similar to AP.
edit on 9/17/13 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

That doest explain why I have the same timestamp as the screenshot in the OP--I live in the GMT+8 timezone...

Not sure what this has to do with you it depends on what time zone the server is in for AP unless you work for them?

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 01:39 AM
link   
I just googled 'Navy yard shooting Kelowna Daily Courier'

Click Here and look at the date the article was posted, even by Google's time stamp it was posted a day early.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 01:56 AM
link   
here's the ABC article dated 9/15

ABC story

notice the link address

" abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/police-mobile-home-fire-northeast-ohio-kills-children-20261523 "

Hmmm.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 01:59 AM
link   
here's a voice recording from somebody that apparently called the newspaper.

Website Time Is Screwy

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by baburak

FaceBook timestamps are about as reliable as a broken clock. (Correct twice a day)
They have no authentication and are easily manipulated.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Server time is most likely going to be the "go to" reason for this, and generally I don't fall in with these types of stories (the ones that appear too early), but the fact that the Syria situation went as poorly as it did, and given Washington's penchant for 'pivoting' in order to distract, I felt that this one could hold water.

Add in Diane Feinstein's actions, and those of the President himself, turning this into a gun debate so quickly (they were still looking for other shooters when Obama opened his mouth), I can't help but think that this was set up as a distraction to the public.

Everyone just seemed too "ready" for this to me.

Everything the government does (especially lately), has the stench of fallacy clinging to it like white on rice.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 02:37 AM
link   

xuenchen
here's the ABC article dated 9/15

ABC story

notice the link address

" abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/police-mobile-home-fire-northeast-ohio-kills-children-20261523 "

Hmmm.

It says the 16th, I just looked. I can't copy and paste .

Clicking on their link for Full coverage brings up page not found
edit on 17-9-2013 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 02:40 AM
link   

CirqueDeTruth
Easy way to solve this.

Is there ANY threads from 9 - 1 hour before the tragic event pointing out a strange MSM source indicating a shooting at the Navy Yard where us arm chair investigators are scratching our heads saying, Huh, everything is calm and quiet at that location. Any, no?

Relax MSM just hoaxed alternative news sources and conspiracy theorists. Or a conspiracy theorist hoaxed their own community. If not, somewhere one of the conspiracy or alter active news sites should have reports of the strange story existent in their threads before the tragedy began - right?

CdT

This is exactly what it is. Sometimes this site is too much. I mean really people get a grip.Turn off the computers,step outside.That bright thing is the sun.It won't hurt you.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 02:55 AM
link   

thepolish1
Now what is exactly the probability of TWO different news papers with server errors? Or the time was "Just Off"??

Food for thought

If they're both coming from associated press news feeds, then its AP that's messing up the time stamps. It's coming from one source not really two. However, did this occur on other newspapers that ran it? What about the physical newspaper, I wonder if it was printed with the wrong date.

Will they correct it and apologize?

I gotta say removing pages looks suspicious.

How about looking for other clues to see if it was planned. They had to have been setting it up beforehand. Retrace their steps. you have to dig backwards to find connections. Finding something else that happened before the event would help to expand on this theory.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Speculate a theory here.

Maybe there is these government journalists that pre write these articles a flase flag imagination think tank.
They choose a article scenario from the hat, then carry out a attack the same as the article is stating.
The government journalists then forward on information to media outlets, the night before via email
Opps some one at that media outlet was there at that time of night when the email came threw, so they have put the article up.

But anyway lets be realistic.
If you can find a printed news paper of this, this would solve the issue. what time do printed news papers go to the print?
edit on 17/9/2013 by amraks because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by amraks

They go to print very early in the morning like around 3 am or earlier, so this would not have made the deadline I don't think. It would be printed the next day.

I don't think they could write the script first. It wouldn't play out as exact.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 03:23 AM
link   

nightstalker78

CirqueDeTruth
Easy way to solve this.

Is there ANY threads from 9 - 1 hour before the tragic event pointing out a strange MSM source indicating a shooting at the Navy Yard where us arm chair investigators are scratching our heads saying, Huh, everything is calm and quiet at that location. Any, no?

Relax MSM just hoaxed alternative news sources and conspiracy theorists. Or a conspiracy theorist hoaxed their own community. If not, somewhere one of the conspiracy or alter active news sites should have reports of the strange story existent in their threads before the tragedy began - right?

CdT

This is exactly what it is. Sometimes this site is too much. I mean really people get a grip.Turn off the computers,step outside.That bright thing is the sun.It won't hurt you.

I'm not listening to you. You probably put something in the sun so it gives special radiation, tailored to my DNA, that will make me forget the truth.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by amraks

weird we were just on about this the other day anybody got the lotto numbers

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 04:08 AM
link   

nightstalker78

CirqueDeTruth
Easy way to solve this.

CdT

Ha! Don't worry, I'm not out digging any bunkers in my yard or anything, it's an interesting story and since nothing will ever be addressed regarding the topic of this thread, I probably won't be.

It's a theory and not much else unless real proof can be found.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 04:09 AM
link   
What are you guys saying?

Could this possibly be a False Flag? Like Sandy Hook and the Aurora shootings?

Would TPTB go that far to orchestrate and or manipulate a Gun incident to push the Disarmament Bill through Congress?

I would say yes. It's a big possibility. They have already shown their severe lack of Empathy towards people in their own country just to get their way.

Reminds me of the Syria Chemical Weapons attack that was reported the day before it happened. Or on 9/11 when the BBC and CBS news reported WTC 7 had collapsed 20 minutes before it did.

Hmmmmm.......

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Look to the right on the elarged version of this pic:

Can anyone explain to me why this date is the 15th??

EDITED: Because I suck at posting images
edit on 17-9-2013 by cartenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Hi

I know this may seem like a strange question and I am in the UK but what time did this occur ?

When I got up Monday morning and read about it on the Sky News website where they had a "breaking news" banner at the bottom giving the briefest details as all I could think of was "well I read about that yesterday". i.e Sunday afternoon in the U.K

When I read it on the Sky News site I naturally had to stop and think if I really had seen it the day before so yes I read about it long before (assuming the time differential was not to blame) it appeared on the main MSM sites and channels.
edit on 17-9-2013 by excelents because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-9-2013 by excelents because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by excelents

It was reported at 8.20am EST in the US

here is a detailed timeline of the events

source

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 06:35 AM
link   

dragonridr

cartenz

dragonridr

Alot of Reuters news stories are from India youll normally see ist printed after the date means india standard time. So there articles are wrong all the time im sure its similar to AP.
edit on 9/17/13 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

That doest explain why I have the same timestamp as the screenshot in the OP--I live in the GMT+8 timezone...

Not sure what this has to do with you it depends on what time zone the server is in for AP unless you work for them?

I believe you can find the location of the server on the pic I posted below, which is not AP's server, its the Courier's server--what does AP's server have anything to do with the time-stamp on the Courier's website????...

Just to add: The date of the article's URL returns the 15th on Google--this is its crawled date, I can post you code to get its created date but I dot think you have the IT background.

Don't try and insult my intelligence, a bit of logic could have given you an understanding of my previous post, I'm sure others got it.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 07:31 AM
link   

What do I think!?

I think this is one of the more ridiculous posts I've seen on ATS (DC worker). I first heard of the incident around 8 AM yesterday.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join