It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Navy Yard Shooting Reported almost 9 hours BEFORE the Event?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by pstrron

Interesting, my post is stamped at Sept. 17 10:03 am and it is only 9:04 am, hmmmmm

Your post is correctly showing a time stamp of "Sep, 16 2013 @ 09:03 PM" on my computer. Do you want a screenshot?

I wonder where that article's server is located.

See ya,
Milt

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 08:38 PM
link   

CirqueDeTruth
reply to post by Urantia1111

No, I'm saying it's a tactic used to discredit those of us in circles such as ATS. If it wasn't - show me the thread pointing out THIS story existing before the event took place. Any thread anywhere saying - what the heck? Nothings happening out at the naval yard...

I felt the same way about sandy hook.. The same thing happened with 9/11.. Introduce time travel, pre planned events, mix it with hologram planes, lasers from space, nukes in the basement, reptillian overlords...
no planes, no real victims...

A false lead "red herring" to make you look crazy.

Or as they call it Disinformation.

I would let this part of it go, and realize that probably the only weird part is that the dead guy is the patsy.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Okay, am I missing something or is there no one claiming to actually have SEEN this story with their own eyeballs prior to the event?

I've seen some of the crappiest coding anywhere on the net, on MSM websites. I don't know what the deal is or if they're hiring apprentice level to save some bucks. Whatever it is...this strikes me as more likely chalked up to crappy coding in the date code. I've seen screwy datelines recently and that's what it's struck me as then, too. Just evidence that no one really cares about doing that last bit to make a thing perfect ...not 'just good enough'.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Urantia1111

Maybe these "screw-ups" are trying to tell us something.... These so-called "leaked" events are happening too often in these "conspiracy" shootings

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Oh My

Look who was planning an "ACTIVE SHOOTER" workshop in a few days in the Washington D.C. area

www.facebook.com...

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by BenReclused

Don't have a screen shot but the interesting part is that even for me here it showed the time as 10:03 am yet it was only 9:04 am. However, it shows all posts as local date yet in this case 1 day in your future or mine as 1 day in the past prior to the thread even being posted. It would seem that it is geared to local date but not local time. It should reflect both local date and time with the reference of + or - GMT. I am +8 GMT which puts me across the dateline as 1 day and 12 hours ahead of EST US. It should have stamped at 9:04 am +8 GMT and not 10:03 am which was 59 minutes into the future local time.

This is what I suspect is the cause of the time stamp error with the articles in this case unless someone can show that the articles were in fact posted 9 hours ahead of the event. Kind of like building 7 being reported as having already collapsed 20 minutes prior to it actually collapsing by the BBC, now that's priceless.

If the articles were not posted prior to the event, then all you have is a time stamp error.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by pstrron

another australian member amraks in my thread is saying he heard about the batman shootings early .

i am aware of the time difference having worked with a few australians over the years

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 09:13 PM
link   

davidchin
reply to post by ProfessorChaos

certainly is interesting. I was going to say something about maybe they're using military 'zulu' time (Greenwich Mean Time), but that would make it even earlier not later.

Puzzling

GMT is my guess too, but without that chart,

idk, ah the years away from 'the suck'

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 10:44 PM
link   
I wouldn't trust a god damned thing when it comes to the people of british Columbia. They have a high tech game setup of scripting relationships of people to defile and smite them based on numbers, birthdates, names and stuff like that. There is something truly disturbing about this country.
edit on 16-9-2013 by mindcontrolledchris because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Interesting comment still on the OP link.

and, the date of the story is still 'wrong'.

you would think somebody would have changed it by now !!

Comments

# Puckingshills 2013-09-16 15:45
How interesting that this story was posted the night before the shooting. Google's timestamp verifies this also, it's not likely both this site's timestamp AND Google's are both off. I'll bet Yahoo's timestamp collaborates this too. Thanks Google for verifying this, guess you ended up helping us minions as well as the NSA.

Link ...

edit on Sep-16-2013 by xuenchen because:

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 11:58 PM
link   

And they wonder why the American public questions the media?? HELLO!!!!!!!!!!

2nd

Bigger issue. I've heard of stories being leaked, but this goes beyond some simple leaking of a story. Either someone leaked info that it WAS going to happen, or this writer is a psychic. So it was a PLANNED event?? How horrible if that is the case!!

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Alot of Reuters news stories are from India youll normally see ist printed after the date means india standard time. So there articles are wrong all the time im sure its similar to AP.
edit on 9/17/13 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by geobro

Interesting, I have had that happen here too. There will be a report of an event but the event does not happen until a day or two later. Not all the abnormalities can be attributed to the TPTB or a conspiracy. Yet I have nothing to offer in the way of a theory as to the cause.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 12:52 AM
link   
I was getting ready to post this video and I saw your thread

LOOK! 3 Articles Posted Day Before D.C. Navy Yard Shooting!

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by pstrron

i have been scratching my head for years on that one and can only come up with 1 answer it was well planned
after questioning well over a thousand people i have come to the conclusion i am not nuts .

and lately have been hearing this to much /sandy hook the batman shooting /syria and now this .

seems a big fxxx up if you ask me but it does need investigated

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by geobro

Since events like this are used for political agendas, this brings up the quote; "In politics, nothing happens by accident. If it happens, you can bet it was planned that way." - Franklin D. Roosevelt. If this is the case, I don't like the plan.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by pstrron

this is looking more like a false flag to distract from syria

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by goou111

I don't understand!! Did you see these articles on the web yesterday? When did you SEE with your eyes the articles?

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

Heres the link to the google cache of the page:
Cache

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 01:34 AM
link   

dragonridr

Alot of Reuters news stories are from India youll normally see ist printed after the date means india standard time. So there articles are wrong all the time im sure its similar to AP.
edit on 9/17/13 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

That doest explain why I have the same timestamp as the screenshot in the OP--I live in the GMT+8 timezone...

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join