It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Empire Never Ended: A Brief History of NWO

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 06:41 PM
link   
It goes against human nature to want to destroy and decimate the human race. Even if it is for nature or if it is as some would claim to "save us" that thinking is so warped. Maybe they have an alternate motive. Honestly I think that to many people want there own way and have there own vision to let plans of the NWO to come to full fruition. Even those in the NWO are corrupted by greed and power. That is assuming they are human and are corrupted by human desire. And how would they be satanic if they are saving the earth? Also if they want to decrease the population so much will they revert to killing members of the group? Could that mean that the NWO's own warped thinking would lead to it's ultimate downfall. The utopian ideas of the NWO cannot be achieved because the leaders that we are assuming are at the fore front of the NWO are human and therefore will given in to human desires at some point, particularly after the power they want is gained. Each of the members will want to handle the situation differently. Won't betrayal, back stabbing, and revenge ensue within the NWO causing its ultimate downfall? Or have we been led to believe that man is always corrupted by something when in power when really the NWO can not be corrupted at all? And if the NWO does fall will we all be here or will some or most of the population be depleted? Will it be all of us or will only survivors of an NWO massacre be ruling the world? WHY CAN'T WE JUST COLONIZE ANOTHER PLANET! ARGHHH!!!! I guess are only choice is to live in fear.

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Another great thread. Thanks Indigo.

So my question is - how do we package this stuff, and sell it to the public? ...I know I need to work in 30-second clips, but I keep forgetting.

But complicated stuff just doesn't work - we need to spoon feed, a bit at a time - and let people come to their own terms and conclusions, as my ats dad keeps telling me, not quite in those words, but I don't listen and fall flat... (sigh. not quite a rant)

Keep up the good work.

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 08:14 PM
link   
And here i thought i was the only one conscious of the events accuring. Good work, finally somebody out there that isn't brainwashed.

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Correct...the Nazi steamroller started probably when we started inviting Nazi scientists to defect and help us with our atomic weapons programs....also during the Nixon administration, we had so many Nazi's in and around the president it was pathetic and it appears the people were hypnotized not to notice....i.e. Henry Kissinger...

and it hasn't ended it is snowballing...they just seem to be better at keeping it hidden....as part of the NWO.....

God bless our children and their children and so on....

d3v

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Indeed.

I intent to make it a large part of my life to expose these bastards and their agendas.

I cant sit back knowing they exist.

I wont rest untilll the majority of the population know the truth.

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Quote: "I wont rest until the majority of the population know the Truth."

What that Nazi's & Zionists & Islamists & other assorted Radicals\Extremists\Terrorists Exist? That many have Penetrated Governments around the World? I think that most people already Realize this! I believe that sometimes they don't act out of Fear of Retribution.

<< 1   >>

join