It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

report today: Scientists Confirm that Life Really Could Have Come from Out of This World

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by theabsolutetruth

If there was no intelligence of arrangement of sub atomic particles, atoms, molecules etc then there wouldn't be life. The fact that these all have the ability for specific arrangements and interactions as opposed to completely random reactions,suggests there is an intelligent design going on

So without intelligent design, you would fully expect two particles to collide and produce, say, seven particles out of absolutely nothing but the collision of those two particles? The mass of five additional particles just mysteriously materializing out of the ether?
edit on 16-9-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   

AfterInfinity

If there was no intelligence of arrangement of sub atomic particles, atoms, molecules etc then there wouldn't be life. The fact that these all have the ability for specific arrangements and interactions as opposed to completely random reactions,suggests there is an intelligent design going on

So without intelligent design, you would fully expect two particles to collide and produce, say, seven particles out of absolutely nothing but the collision of those two particles? The mass of five additional particles just mysteriously materializing out of the ether?

Sounds like you aren't understanding my words.

Basically, the fact that sub atomic particles, atoms, molecules etc adhere to and act within certain laws and the arrangement and interaction of such particles, atoms, molecules with their surrounding particles, atoms molecules that are the building blocks for life, all coded specifically according to DNA which as expected also adheres to certain laws, rules and interaction arrangements.

In a microcosm / macrocosm way it is just as humanity interacting according to rules and codes, the planets act according to rules and laws, the Universe likewise, all this points to some sort of intelligent arrangement.

I am not trying to theorise the validity of such intelligent arrangement or offering opinions of it's origins. I am making the observation that there are laws, patterns, rules and codes in life and the Universe therefore the Universe and life ISN'T RANDOM.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 06:44 PM
link   

I am not trying to theorise the validity of such intelligent arrangement or offering opinions of it's origins. I am making the observation that there are laws, patterns, rules and codes in life and the Universe therefore the Universe and life ISN'T RANDOM.

Random isn't the word for it. Molded is. Molded by laws that were in place before the Big Bang happened. Laws that determine the behavior of particles based on their attributes. A fat man is going to fall harder than a skinny man because of PHYSICS, not because the fat man has more intelligent matter inside of him.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

You should go back and read my posts.

You just explained exactly the point I was making.

Stop presuming my interpretation of ''intelligent'' and actually read things properly before flaming.

Furthermore, neither you nor anyone else knows the true nature of the forces of the Universe which I pointed out clearly, are Universal and there BEFORE humanity and Earth in it's current form.

For all you know there could be a higher Universe controlling this known Universe or there could be something that causes the laws to which all particles, atoms, molecules etc adhere to that is far greater than humanity is able to comprehend.

And before you make any presumptions, I said before I believe in ''something'' that doesn't mean a deity as defined by any known organised religion. As I also clearly said at the start of the thread I believe in a scientific basis for matter and forces. Chances are, there are forces that humanity doesn't yet understand. Statistically that is a probability, in fact probably a certainty.

It is unwise and unrealistic for attitudes like ''this is how it is'' based on limited knowledge.

Science EVOLVES....INFINITELY!
edit on 16-9-2013 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Just dropping by to say this is some pretty cool news, so thanks for sharing OP. I'll let you guys get back to your discussion.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join