It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox now reporting dead Navy shooter is Aaron Alexis from Texas, Navy Contractor.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Fox now reporting dead shooter is Aaron Alexis from Texas. Fox said this has been confirmed Aaron Alexis is from Ft. Worth Tx. May be a contractor with the Navy.

Des
edit on 16-9-2013 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   
News on this person is now starting to come in. Huffington Post article.

Aaron Alexis has been identified by police as the dead Washington Navy Yard shooter, NBC News reports.

Alexis, 34, originally of Fort Worth, Texas, recently began working at the Navy yard as a civilian contractor, the station reported. USA Today and CBS News also report that an unnamed source identified Alexis as the shooter, who was confirmed dead by police earlier today.

www.huffingtonpost.com...
edit on Mon Sep 16 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Another source:www.baltimorenewsjournal.com...

Aaron Alexis identified as Washington Navy Yard shooter
September 16, 2013

Aaron Alexis identified as Washington Navy Yard shooterOn Monday afternoon, the Washington Navy Yard shooter was identified as 34-year-old Aaron Alexis.

It appears Alexis had been arrested several years ago for discharging a firearm within city limits, according to Mediaite.

Alexis is a native of Fort Worth, Texas who recently worked as a civilian contractor in Washington, D.C.

An arrest record from Tarrant County in September of 2010 shows he was arrested for discharging his weapon.

edit on Mon Sep 16 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I've heard there were 3 gunmen and 1 of them is still at large...

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Florasaurus

I'm still hearing 3 gunmen also. Also reports from fleeing witnesses that one of those gunmen was on the 4th floor balcony, shooting at people sniper style. And at least 5 unconfirmed reports of several different types of bullets used in the shootings. Now that the FBI has taken over the investigation...all sources of info will dry up, and we'll be spoon fed the politically correct story.

Des

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Florasaurus

It seems there's always a 2nd (or third) shooter involved with these mass shooting incidents,
then they turn into phantoms and we never hear mention of it again.

There's a definite pattern with these incidents and I not quite sure it can be all chalked up to sloppy reporting or inaccurate info.
edit on 16-9-2013 by nucleardoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 03:56 PM
link   
So now.... The 1st shooter whom is dead is black. I wish these corrupt bird brains could get their stories straight before they start running their lies.

On BBC they couldn't find the " black " man dressed in green... And the first person they names... R Chance, lets not forget that name. CBS and NBC might have made a huge mistake by telling us that name. I'm wondering whomever this R. Chance guy is... Is he black or white?

This smells ....

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   
And the "handler" gets away again. Sound familiar? First reports in other shootings say more than one shooter. Then gets changed to only one shooter.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Fox news now reporting that one of the 3 suspects has been located, and cleared. He was identified through video taken during the shootings. They are reporting still looking for one suspect. Also, at the beginning of this happening, I saw multiple reports that the dead gunman, carrying a long rifle was seen by multiple people, being dropped off at the base from a car that drove away. Haven't seen anything else on that.

I'm watching a news presser, the FBI has taken total control of all information going in or out. Including all info now given to the press. Boston Bombing tactics all over again.

Des

new topics

top topics

join