It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meet the alien abductees ?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Genuine or just unbalanced ? - Your opinions Please !!

It is a divisive subject - those who believe in alien visitors to our planet, and those who do not.
But there are many people on this planet who earnestly claim they have been visited by aliens, and have been abducted and taken off this planet, even to alien homeworlds.
While their accounts may vary, the one thing they share is a conviction in what they saw, what they experienced, and the impact it had on their lives.

Original Source : Meet the alien abductees

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by bluebook

In my opinion the lady in the pic is having one hell of a bad hair and makeup day! LoL

Aside from that she looks perfectly humanoid to me.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   

What is wrong with her spooky eyes?

This one made me lol!...

JEFFERY: 'They took my memory away'

It happen eleven years ago in St. Louis, Missouri at an exotic dancing bar in North County and I went in there to just have a few drinks and look at some strip you know girls dance around the pole and this guy comes in out of nowhere and he was uh black in color but he had a very strange voice.

And he knew things about me that no one in the bar knew. Like how many trips I took.

He knew things I was doing. He knew when my parents were gonna die and what they were gonna die of. Then he tells me he's here to abduct me. Replace forty nine chips. And Dr. Lewinsky one of those hybrids, Grey hybrids was gonna do the operation.

And they were gonna take me aboard a flying saucer. Um, I thought I escaped this guy. I did a physic reading yesterday with a lady, she told me I was abducted, I was swept up for like three hours and they did exactly what they said they were gonna do to me and then took me back to the bar and woke me up and I lost like three hours in time. That's all I remember. They took my memory away from this abduction.

It was a human hybrid. He looks like a black man but he had a strange voice that wasn't like black in origin. He sounded like a white man.

About my life? I remember my father told me he was abducted by aliens in the 1950's. And now he's dead. He died of cancer just like the aliens said he would. He died in 2001 after September 11th. The aliens said my mother was gonna die in 2011 and she did.

She said I do but I don't know where they are.

This part "He looks like a black man but he had a strange voice that wasn't like black in origin. He sounded like a white man. " is too funny!!!!

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   

I have never met someone who claimed they had the joy of being kidnapped by an alien... Have seen many reports and people claiming though... IMO all it takes is just one to be an actual event..... as all it takes is one 'no kidding' classic flying saucer...

With all the reports I think there just might be a strong possibility of both... Unfortunately when I was single and waiting for some Nordic babe to capture me ...well.... It never happened so kinda made me feel like a reject....until I met my wife.... Sometimes I wonder if she is not from some other realm, no proof but I am watching!!

edit on 16-9-2013 by 727Sky because: ....

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by gotya

I laughed at that one. That's why we can't find any Alien life because they are all hanging out at the local strip joints.

This one also made me laugh...

SEBASTIAN: 'I saw this ET' Sebastian

It was like three years ago. I saw this ET. It woke me up in the middle of the night, while I was mediating. They exist. If some could go like this and open your eyelids while you're mediating, while you're in deep man there's something out there. It looked like a little kid except it had big eyes, it looked just like a little kid except it had big eyes, small nose and a little mouth. Big eyes, small nose and a little mouth. I'm thinking that because, Einstein was right about something. Albert EInstein was right about something. How there's different dimensions and different realities and stuff. I'm thinking they went through time if you will you know. If their out there if they know all this and they have all this technology and all this stuff, what are the odds of them coming back you know? They didn't probe me, they didn't do nothing. They just opened up my eyes. It was kinda crazy because before that I just asked for something like that to happen just for proof and I just got it you know? It was there. It happened. I was a little bit scared at the moment. It was something crazy. How did it leave? Just like that it disappeared. You think what you want but that's what happened to me. Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk... Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

It's good to know that he wasn't probed. He must have yelled "Don't probe me bro!"

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by gotya

"This part "He looks like a black man but he had a strange voice that wasn't like black in origin. He sounded like a white man. " is too funny!!!!"

Obviously the dude was abducted by Barack Obama!
LoL

Most lightly anally probed repeatedly just like the rest of the USA has been by this man. LoL
edit on 16-9-2013 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by andy06shake

Yup.

Just wait until Michelle finds out Barack is hanging out at strip clubs harassing the white folks.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Anyone that claims abduction and comes back with an entire Mythos is smoking something, or looking to earn a book.

Makes no sense to travel to a backwater part of the galaxy, head to the nearest trailer park, and proceed to give a Plato like dissertation on philosophy and sociology to the nearest drunken resident.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   
That lady in the OP does look odd,

I have met 2 alien abductees, I never knew at the time and only found out recently. They were a husband and wife who were family friends of ours
The husband was the most normal person you would ever meet and the wife was normal as well although she did have an interest in things like reiki, aromatherapy, tarot etc etc definately not a nut job but maybe a little out there in a conventional sense.

These people didnt advertise it or try to profit in anyway, whether its true or not these people genuinely believe that is what happened to them.
Knowing them Im inclined to believe it as well

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by IkNOwSTuff

"That lady in the OP does look odd"

She certainly looks like she should be included in the Glasgow Munters FB page.
LoL

www.facebook.com...

Still quite Human through.

edit on 16-9-2013 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by benrl

This is exactly how I feel on this topic - Would a super intelligent race of beings travel billions of light years across the universe - land on good old planet earth, then say "I know what we will do lets abduct and probe Travis Walton" I doubt that would happen, why do we never hear from luminaries in the same bracket as the late Carl Sagan Telling us they have been abducted. I find it funny that all theses people who claim to have been "taken" NEVER have a photo or anything tangible that cannot be disputed.

I would just like to state for the record I mean no disrespect to Good ol' Boy Travis Walton, but hey come on Travis get real !!

Ideal candidates for abduction

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   

why do we never hear from luminaries in the same bracket as the late Carl Sagan Telling us they have been abducted.

You pose a very interesting question. I don't have the answer, but would like to offer my opinion as a guess.
If there are aliens lurking amongst us, they are trying to be somewhat inconspicuous. They aren't landing their ships on the 50 yard line of the Superbowl. Lets say, for whatever reason, that they are abducting people. If you want to remain inconspicuous, while abducting, would it not be better to abduct a Travis Walton. He told his story, and most people do not believe him. If Carl Sagan (RIP) came out and told people that he had been abducted by aliens how many people would disbelieve? If aliens are abducting humans to study their anatomy then a Travis Walton or Carl Sagan wouldn't matter. Except, that a Travis Walton could not expose their abductions like a Carl Sagan could.
Just my opinion...

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by VeniVidi

That is a fair point I suppose, another of my problems is how many have to be abducted before it is enough ?
How many do "They" need ?

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   

bluebook
reply to post by benrl

This is exactly how I feel on this topic - Would a super intelligent race of beings travel billions of light years across the universe - land on good old planet earth, then say "I know what we will do lets abduct and probe Travis Walton" I doubt that would happen, why do we never hear from luminaries in the same bracket as the late Carl Sagan Telling us they have been abducted. I find it funny that all theses people who claim to have been "taken" NEVER have a photo or anything tangible that cannot be disputed.

I would just like to state for the record I mean no disrespect to Good ol' Boy Travis Walton, but hey come on Travis get real !!

You're assuming they travelled all that distance.
You're assuming that it wouldn't be easy for them if they are that advanced.
You're assumingh they are not living nearby somewhere hidden.
You're assuming they are not dimensional.

edit on 16-9-2013 by taoistguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by IkNOwSTuff

That's because the vast majority of abductees Are just folks living normal everyday lives. Trying to juggle the strangeness+sometimes debilitating ailments in their lives with "what the hell am I gonna make for dinner/aw crap I supppose I can't put off mowing the lawn another day"-type of life-goes-on normalcy.Also they are frequently very kind,compassionate people-suffering,even just mentally/psychologically, tends to teach empathy and compassion for others.
They are down-to-earth sensible people,many holding good positions,jobs requiring intelligence+responsibility.You would never know,if they did not choose to say anything.It could be some one you chat to everyday at the water-fountain,so to speak-and you'd never know.

I've seen pics+read this article before on some site,this woman has a rather memorable face.Idk..cannot relate,really.But it's not my place to judge the follks in this article.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   

taoistguy

bluebook
reply to post by benrl

You're assuming they travelled all that distance.
You're assuming that it wouldn't be easy for them if they are that advanced.
You're assumingh they are not living nearby somewhere hidden.
You're assuming they are not dimensional.

edit on 16-9-2013 by taoistguy because: (no reason given)

Yes I am assuming they traveled all that distance.
Yes I am assuming they are not living somewhere hidden.
and yes i am assuming they are not dimensional.

Because.......

Some of the people who claim to have been abducted (read original source) claim to have been "Taken" to motherships and then to other planets.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   
What a great way to discredit people who have had these experiences!
Everyone of those people looks and sounds like a nut.

Strange because I have met quite a few who are perfectly well adjusted, intelligent, and normal looking.
Except they keep a low profile and keep their experiences a secret, like anyone with half a brain would do.

And the people with less than half will go around eating up whatever the media shows them and believing it to be representative of reality and others.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Bluesma

Strange because I have met quite a few who are perfectly well adjusted, intelligent, and normal looking.
Except they keep a low profile and keep their experiences a secret, like anyone with half a brain would do.

And the people with less than half will go around eating up whatever the media shows them and believing it to be representative of reality and others.

Well said.
I wish I could remember the ladies name...but anyway, a sample of about 20 people were sent by a psychiatrist to another psychiatrist for assessment. The psychiatrist doing the assessment had no knowledge of these peoples history or their claim of abduction. She concluded that the individuals were completely normal people, though she did say that if pushed she might be inclined to say they seemed very slightly above average intelligence.
What was interesting was what she said when she was told the reason for the assessment. On being told that they were abductees she said she thought some of them showed signs of trauma.

I think a large number of claims are bogus, but I think a large percentage genuinely believe it happened.
To those who laugh at the subject all I can say is look deeply into this subject, there is something very odd going on.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Bluesma

I agree with what you say, If abductions do happen, and it happened to me I would not say a word about it. But as I said before we are now at a time where everybody and their grandma has a camera of some sort why is there no photos or videos of an abduction. In my opinion its because its far to hard to fake. I have never seen or heard any reports of an abductee with any irrefutable evidence of an abduction eg, something from a ship or the like. My guess is we never will, it will always be hearsay and conjecture.
edit on 9/16/13 by bluebook because: (no reason given)

edit on 9/16/13 by bluebook because: spell correct

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 01:18 AM
link   

There never will be any good photos.
The only videos out there are white dots in the sky.

I don't know if abductions really happen.
If they do though, its possible the abductee isn't in control of their body or thoughts, to whip out an iPhone and snap a pic or steal something.

Most people shut about it though.
This woman does not seem to be all there. She's not. She could very well have met a strange man. They're everywhere. Strange people I mean.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join