It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to become a king without being related to royalty.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I was wondering how could one become a king in the modern world: without inheriting it? I was thinking that perhaps as some african tribal leaders are voted for: but thought ot as being a king: then maybe that would be a way to become a king. I think becoming a tribal leader would be a big achievement, especially as I am white british. Or perhaps an invasion would be neccessary?

Any ideas of how a white englishman with no royal connections could become king?

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Find some oil or start a bank.

I mean, the world is full of kings and queens, who blind your eyes and steal your dreams.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by RomeByFire

I can dowse. But difficult to get work finding oil. They just get locals, instead of the best people.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Oh easily just wait for kate middleton and her husband to have a child.

You do recall Kate Middleton is a commoner .. with no ties immediately to royality or banks etc.

The royals do marry a commoners and that's the way you can become king - go for it!

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by FreedomEntered

So long as it is a woman that woudl work. But if a male then that would be bad: I would not like to take it up thr Gary glitter every day, as I am not an etonian and I went to a state school.

Maybe it would be best to invade somwhere.?

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   
It may help to be ever so slightly related...........

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 12:58 PM
link   
In the UK you (as I) will not be able to become king, it is why the current queens husband is a duke not a king.
It's a ridiculous outdated concept though, totally undemocratic and unjustifiable in my opinion, but until the rest of the UK wakes up to it they will continue to rule based on birth to their family.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by werewolf99

You'd have to capture the sperm of a king or a prince, and do the ritual of inserting the silver spoon of sperm inside you.

Nobodys saying this will be easy.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   

werewolf99
reply to post by RomeByFire

I can dowse. But difficult to get work finding oil. They just get locals, instead of the best people.

teach dowse-ing,,, $20.00 a Lesson.
then become King of the Dowser's

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I wasn't worried about which country it is: any would do. That is why I thought invading may be a good idea. Although I do not have an army. Who is with me?

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   
So if a commoner marries kate middletons daughter ( if she has one ) they have no chance of being King?

I thought that's how it goes.

Didn't the real genetic royals immigrate to Australia?

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   

So maybe if I say I am from royal blood, and that they are not, raise an army and take the throne that would work. That sounds like a reach, but I suppose any idea is.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   

FreedomEntered
So if a commoner marries kate middletons daughter ( if she has one ) they have no chance of being King?

I thought that's how it goes.

That's correct, although a non-royal female marrying the new prince George would become queen consort if/when he became king.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by grainofsand

I'm totally confused isn't this sexism?...

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Come on its the people who make royality. Yes the Royals fight at times. But it just takes a number of people who want you to have a huge palace and give you enough power and you are a royal.

I don't even think it would take an invasion.

I expect they have laws on this however.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Are tribal chiefs kings? Maybe that would be a way of becoming a king?

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Yes but tribes are everywhere, they are just sections of people basically.

Why don't you become a king of chavs?

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Well, it seems to me that most republics have presidents with more powers than you modern king or queen in the liberal West. I sometimes hear people whining on about the cost of the British monarchy, but based on the French or US model the president they cost peanuts.

Therefore, become a modern day king and become president of the US!

Regards

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   

"How to become a king without being related to royalty"

Poke out one of you eyes and move to the land of the blind!
LoL

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   

That is a good idea. My numbers would be huge: enough to take over the world. However as the queen has a gold coach, and the decor of many ancien tkings was very gaudy then they are all the king/queen of chavs.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join