It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newly Found Asteroid To Fly Between Earth and Moon On September 18th

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Soylent Green Is People
The Earth does not pass through a different part of the Solar System this year as opposed to past years. It will not pass though a more dense part of the Solar system in 2013 than it did in 2012 or even in 2000.

The stuff in the solar system (asteroids, comets, planets, etc.) all move together. The Earth passes through the same parts of the solar system once per year on one-year cycles.

FOR EXAMPLE:
The Aquarid Meteor shower happens every May -- every year. That meteor shower is caused by Earth passing through a part of its orbit (every year) that is littered with dust from Halley's comet, which last came by that part of the Solar system in 1986. That dust and debris has been hanging around that portion of earth's orbit around the sun for the past 37 years (at least). Therefore, every time the earth passes through that section of its orbit (every year, once a year, in the first week of May), we get a meteor shower.

Appreciate your post SGIP. It reminds me about how when I was a kid I thought all the planets lined up in a line, like how they would always show them in the text books. At that age, they never allowed you to comprehend the fact that all of our planets, including planet Earth, Orbit the Sun in different locations.

Only after watching Carl Sagan's Cosmos at 12 years old one late night in 1980 on PBS, was my young eyes opened to the truth for the first time. The public school brainwashing doctrine had absolutely nothing to do with it, that much I can tell you.

I am sure many here understand what I am saying. They always showed our solar systems planets lined up all the way to Pluto. Kids at that age never understood that the planets of our solar system were all orbiting our Star from different points of view. Seems these days that the internet has changed the deciders printing policy within at least the last 13 years.

Maybe it has changed these days because of the internet, but I remember how it was all presented to those of us from my time, which was the late 70's and early 80's. Anyway, great post my friend. You, like many others, always present some great info here at ATS. ~$heopleNation

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Meteorite being reported tonight in Australia...Queensland & NSW sightings...wonder if it's the asteroid?
2nd

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Asteroids are the next threat according to the von Braun prophecy.

The prophecy is confirmed by NASA's latest initiative.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by SayonaraJupiter

SJ, But I thought Werner Von Braun told Dr. Carol Rosin on his death bed that the last card would be a government fabricated fake alien invasion? Now she is claiming that it will be a fake meteorite that impacts planet Earth?

I have followed this sort of stuff, so I am just starting to question her credibility is all I am saying because she always focused on the fake Alien invasion until recently. I do believe that one day a meteorite will hit us, but who knows when that will be? The Sun could explode any time as well. ~$heopleNation

edit on 20-9-2013 by SheopleNation because: TypO

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 01:46 AM
link   

SheopleNation

SJ, But I thought Werner Von Braun told Dr. Carol Rosin on his death bed that the last card would be a government fabricated fake alien invasion? Now she is claiming that it will be a fake meteorite that impacts planet Earth?

I don't think Rosin changed the sequence of threats. the Sequence of threats, according to Rosin/von Braun prophecy has always been as follows: big "C" Communism, terrorism, rogue states, asteroids and finally E.T.

This thread, and others like it, concerning media attention given to these high profile, late notice asteroids is - in my opinion - part of the asteroids threat mentioned by the Rosin/von Braun prophecy.

What NASA seems to be doing in 2013 is to hype up the asteroid initiative, by bringing a satellite out of hibernation, and building up the expectations of a possible manned asteroid lasso mission in the next 5-10 years. It seems that the Chelyabinsk event 6 months ago was the beginning of a new phase in the von Braun prophecy....

Asteroids Threats!

edit on 9/22/2013 by SayonaraJupiter because: just tags

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Hasn't there always been an asteroid threat for Earth, and it's just that our awareness, knowledge and initiatives are simply growing?

The asteroid that is the topic of this thread is not high-profile at all. Media headlines can certainly hype stuff up, but it's the cold hard scientific data that matters. This "asteroid" is just a boulder 2 to 3 meters in diameter. Such objects enter our atmosphere every year or so, exploding in the upper atmosphere. It might even be a man-made rocket stage, given its very slow speed relative to Earth and the fact that it effectively loops around the Earth in a large stretched-out orbit.

What is the source of this "von Braun prophecy"? Even if he "predicted" such sequence of events, what's to say he wasn't simply being a dreamer of science fiction reality, like many early sci-fi writers were? Or, if it happened on his death-bed, he didn't just start going loopy? science1.nasa.gov...

What's not to say that Carol Rosin completely made it up?

P.S. found this quote: "Von Braun revealed to Dr Rosin a plan to justify weapons in spaced based on hoaxing an extraterrestrial threat." But why would the world powers need to justify creation of space weapons to anybody? I think they are quite comfortable as it is creating and using all sorts of weapons. We already have ICBMs, satellites that can shoot other satellites, and probably lots of other classified technology. It's not like they are going to need the public's permission for space weapons.
edit on 22-9-2013 by wildespace because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 11:18 PM
link   

wildespace

What is the source of this "von Braun prophecy"? Even if he "predicted" such sequence of events, what's to say he wasn't simply being a dreamer of science fiction reality, like many early sci-fi writers were? Or, if it happened on his death-bed, he didn't just start going loopy? science1.nasa.gov...

What's not to say that Carol Rosin completely made it up?

P.S. found this quote: "Von Braun revealed to Dr Rosin a plan to justify weapons in spaced based on hoaxing an extraterrestrial threat." But why would the world powers need to justify creation of space weapons to anybody? I think they are quite comfortable as it is creating and using all sorts of weapons. We already have ICBMs, satellites that can shoot other satellites, and probably lots of other classified technology. It's not like they are going to need the public's permission for space weapons.

More importantly, it is strong propaganda.

For 50 years, The Reds were the enemy, in Washington D.C. And Hollywood, too.
Then came terrorism and rogue states. For the last 50 years we have seen a nothing but terrorists, rogue states, creating the political tension that must be addressed by each administration. Now that big "C" Communism, terrorism and rogue states are on the decline.... there needs to be a replacement.

The steady increase in asteroid headlines will provide the heightened anxiety among the human populations, as the terrorist and rogue nation threat declines, so will the asteroid threat increase, according to the prophecy.
edit on 9/22/2013 by SayonaraJupiter because: tags

<< 1  2  3   >>

join