It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

### HELP! S.O.S. HELP! -- ATS.5/3 Issue Tracking Help Needed -- HELP! S.O.S. HELP! ###

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Krakatoa

Nice catch. I didn't even think of that.

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Removed as I am blind as a bat!!!!
edit on 21/9/2013 by PuterMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Hey SO,

I've noticed something lately. Stars appearing and disappearing. I thought it was my imagination the first time. But now, after three times. I think there's a glitch somewhere.

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

I think the occasional formatting anomaly I am seeing with regard to replies occurs when a poster does not include a carriage return after the "more" included in the BB code of a reply.

The HTML generated is missing the "br" line break element after the "more" line, and the resulting post appears with the "more" separator line through the text as shown in the picture below:

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by InTheFlesh1980
testing testing

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 11:06 PM
link   

testing testing

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by InTheFlesh1980

testing testing

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 11:11 PM
link   

InTheFlesh1980

I think the occasional formatting anomaly I am seeing with regard to replies occurs when a poster does not include a carriage return after the "more" included in the BB code of a reply.

The HTML generated is missing the "br" line break element after the "more" line, and the resulting post appears with the "more" separator line through the text as shown in the picture below:

Yeah S.O., I think you need to look at the CSS "more" class. Is it overriding the block nature of its DIV element? A DIV should be a block element by nature, and would automatically render with a CRLF (regardless if there was a BR element or not). In this case, it is not rendering as a block element, which makes me wonder if that is the rel underlying issue.

edit on 9/27/2013 by Krakatoa because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 08:51 AM
link   
is it just me or does anyone else have the problem of the emoticons not lining up properly (the black lines are offset a lot form the green circle)?

this one bugs me because it makes the emoticons look really stupid.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 08:54 AM
link   
CHECK IT OUT!

Members List - sorted by STARS
Some folks have MILLIONS of stars! And they haven't been here for years.

I'm thinking the new system has messed up the stars somehow.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 08:15 AM
link   

An issue you might be interested in, SO. www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Hey SO,

Can I ask for something totally frivolous in your "spare time". LOL

Is there a way the friends list could be alphabetized? Either automatically, or manually?

BTW. I haven't noticed the "new" being out of chronological order since we discussed it. Don't know what you did, but thanks. And if you did nothing...Well...it wouldn't be the first time I saw something no one else did.

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 09:23 AM
link   
sigh... I guess this thread is dead.

I am too lazy to start a thread to attempt to deal with issues that seem to have been ignored by this thread.

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by The Benevolent Adversary

Not dead yet.

My attention has been pulled elsewhere for the past week or so... I should be getting back to addressing the remaining issues in a couple days.

What issues are you seeing?

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   

some members have crazy amounts of stars ??? .

any news of the green avatars yet

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 11:17 PM
link   

I'm still keeping an eye out SO. I just haven't seen anything you aren't already aware of at this point.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Another one for you SO. Though it seems like a browser issue to me, and nothing to do with ATS.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Am I the only one who finds this but ever since ATS changed its forum layout I find it takes longer for my computer to navigate from forum to forum, most annoyingly I can often not click on the thread/topic at the top of the page, often the page freezes if I want to jump to the last page of a thread....I never had any of these problems with the old ATS website.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 07:40 PM
link   

As members who use iPads may well tell you, sometimes advertisements which appear in the form of a banner at the bottom of the screen, get in the way of ones normal use of the site. One of the features added to the site in the update, was a very handy "back to top" button. Unfortunately, this great button gets covered up by some of these low banners. Because the low banners track the bottom of the screen, one cannot have them on the same screen as the back to top button, because you cannot use the button as normal with the banner there.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Another I thought you might want to look at SO. www.abovetopsecret.com...

Just to let ya know; ATS is throwing profuse __javascript errors.

I'm a web developer and frequently will visit ATS while one of my "debuggers" is open, they are detecting your errors, which are on virtually every page.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   

I have been trying to add a couple of forums to my favorites and they are not showing up on myats page. I deleted a couple of forums and that change shows up, but it seems I am unable to add.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join