It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shots Fired Inside US Navy Base In Washington

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 10:23 PM
link   
First they said he used the access card of a recently separated civilian employee to get in, then they say he blasted his way past the security door with the shotgun.  In the latest version, he had a valid ID and just drove in:

www.cnn.com...
"Suspect, who authorities believe was staying at a Washington hotel, drove onto the post with his military contractor identification and parked."

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Here is 'The Profile of the Manipulated Shooting Event,' developed after lengthy study of similar incidents. See how many fit the latest MK-Ultra victim:

--The 'uniform' of all black/camoflage/trenchcoat look worn by the suspect.

--Use of psychotropic drugs like selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors(SSRIs), prescribed by a shrink or 'counselor.'

--The suspect as scapegoat or patsy, arrested at the scene that includes evidence of other gunmen.

--The lack of any believable motive for the shooter's acts.

--Evidence of professional training on the part of the shooter, where the victims have all been shot in the head or in the torso, or where there is a very high proportion of hits vs shots fired, or where witnesses noted military-style gun handling skills.

--The arrival of the police on the scene early, coupled with a curiously delayed response in confronting the gunman.

--The involvement of the Feds, usually represented by the FBI or the BATF, in the response or post-shooting investigation, despite it being a purely local crime.

--The connection of the accused to the military, even if just seeing a recruiter.

--Extra guns and ammo found in the auto and at the home of the shooter is a common element in these shootings. This is to convince the public of the guilt of the accused. Closely related to this is an excessive quantity of ammo carried by the suspect, to impress the public of gunman's homicidal intent.

--The strange lack of emotion on the face of the gunman during the shooting, often described as robotic or vacant. Often coupled with an inability to remember the event if the suspect lives.

--An early timeframe for the shootings, so that the trauma will dominate the day's headlines.

--New laws in the wake of the shooting to further restrict the freedom to own firearms, and/or onerous new 'security' regulations.

signofthetimes.yuku.com...

edit on 16-9-2013 by starviego because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Europa press state that there is no proof of more than one gunman, stating Vicent Gray, mayor of Washington. So we've gone from three to two to one.....How can that happen. Three shooters, white and black, one in black and the other in khaki...and now catergorically, theres only 1???

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

and again we have people saying this was reported 9 hrs early in the paper .

funny old world eh

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 12:04 AM
link   

andy1972
Europa press state that there is no proof of more than one gunman, stating Vicent Gray, mayor of Washington. So we've gone from three to two to one.....How can that happen. Three shooters, white and black, one in black and the other in khaki...and now catergorically, theres only 1???

"that there is no proof of more than one gunman" no what they said was the two others have been cleared ,,meaning even though they had not been initially identified,, ie could be an off duty D.C Cop who arrived on scene,,and later identified as such,,,

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   
So 3 armed men NOT in the Navy got in and started shootng...ok. Maybe the naval bases should start hiring TSA agents? This is almost as unbelievable as our country's Defense Department being attacked. Looks like "infinate" just isn't a big enough defense budget anymore...what ever will we do?

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by KAOStheory

Most military bases have more contractors than military members working there. With the exception of a few bases, almost anyone can get an ID to get on base, just get a job at McDonald's or lawn care on base and you'll get your base ID. I know because I once was an armed sentry at NAS JAX and used to check IDs at the gate.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by jrod

Ah true. Thanks for that insight, I do remember my whole family hangin out on my grandpas base when I was young. Still can't help but feel the best way to avoid being shot is staying the hell away from any government institution.

edit on 17-9-2013 by KAOStheory because: sp

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 08:36 PM
link   
The shooting started at about 8:18am and went on for a half hour, cops say:

news.sky.com...
Former Navy reservist Aaron Alexis went on a 30-minute rampage...police have said.

So why were gunshots still heard hours later?

www.nbcwashington.com...
Shots rang out several times, including a volley that Tull reported at about 9:20 a.m. and another volley that News4's Mark Segraves heard at about 11 a.m.

/

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 08:52 PM
link   

starviego
www.nbcwashington.com...
Shots rang out several times, including a volley that Tull reported at about 9:20 a.m. and another volley that News4's Mark Segraves heard at about 11 a.m. /

Interesting, they pulled (edited) that quote though even the edit time is not in sync with your post time. I believe you. I just wanted to point out they pulled a switch or something ... unless I missed it repeatedly.

Smells like fish.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 10:54 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 11:12 PM
link   
The descriptions of what the shooter was wearing describe at least three different people:

www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/liveblog/wp/2013/09/16/shooting-at-washington-navy-yard/#liveblog-entry-17645
One of the shooters at large is dressed in fatigues.

twitter.com...
--BREAKING: DC police chief says two additional suspects were wearing military-style uniforms.

www.freerepublic.com...
Washington Post claims to be quoting DC police in reporting 3 shooters. I note that 1 is described as dressed all in black, including black hat, and one in fatigues.

www.cnn.com...
Police spokesman Chris Kelly described the suspect .... dressed in a black top and black jeans.

www.washingtontimes.com...
He could see the shooter was a man dressed in what appeared to be blue clothing.

www.dailymail.co.uk... ilding-the-loose.html#ixzz2f4Rz1baO
(witness)Todd Brundidge: The gunman was wearing all blue, he said.

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 10:35 AM
link   
www.cnn.com...
He had served in the Navy, but officials moved to discharge him in 2010 over a pattern of misconduct that included insubordination, unauthorized absences and other infractions, according to a U.S. defense official. It wasn't enough for a general discharge, so Navy officials decided to grant him an honorable discharge, the official said.

Back when I was in the service, "a pattern of misconduct that included insubordination, unauthorized absences and other infractions" would have resulted in either a Bad Conduct Discharge(BCD) or at best a general discharge, depending on the severity of the offenses. But never an honorable. More fishiness.

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Ahhhhhh! The ubiquitous Drill:

memoryholeblog.com...
Dave Sarr, an environmental engineer, was walking down a nearby street... Sarr had seen an evacuation drill a few days earlier in the Navy Yard. "At first I thought it was another drill," Sarr said.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join