It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Active Shooter at Washington Navy Yard, Reports of Multiple People Shot

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Wow:

911 BUFF
BREAKING NEWS: GUNFIRE REPORTED OUTSIDE THE WHITE HOUSE. FOX. #911BUFF

(and this was earlier in the day, but I heard unconfirmed reports that gunfire was reported at an Air Force Base in DC - Billings?)

Ok, some idiot threw fireworks over the fence - good way to get shot.
edit on 16-9-2013 by MidnightTide because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   
www.tfmetalsreport.com...-351165

i.imgur.com...
edit on 16-9-2013 by Tracey369 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by matafuchs

Or maybe he's just another MK Ultra stooge wound up and really to create distraction when needed.
The handlers just wind them up and set them free and boom!! boom!!! boom!! you have another madman engaged in a shooting spree.

How come these things never happen when the Government is having a good run of things?

Project MKUltra is the code name of a U.S. government covert human research operation experimenting in the behavioral engineering of humans (mind control) through the CIA's Scientific Intelligence Division. The program began in the early 1950s, was officially sanctioned in 1953, was reduced in scope in 1964, further curtailed in 1967 and officially halted in 1973.[1] The program engaged in many illegal activities;[2][3][4] in particular it used unwitting U.S. and Canadian citizens as its test subjects, which led to controversy regarding its legitimacy.[2](p74)[5][6][7] MKUltra involved the use of many methodologies to manipulate people's mental states and alter brain functions, including the surreptitious administration of drugs (especially '___') and other chemicals, hypnosis, sensory deprivation, isolation, verbal and sexual abuse, as well as various forms of torture.[8]

en.wikipedia.org...

The same advanced mind control techniques that could teach an ordinary house wife to assemble an assault rifle and forget how to boil an egg, might cause a burly green beret to don a frilly dress and start singing “I’m a lumber jack and I’m ok”. A battalion of harden soldiers upon hearing their trigger phrase might suddenly drop their arms and turn Klinger in the face of the enemy. So the MK Ultra project got sidelined.

WARNING LANGUAGE MAY OFFEND AT THIS LINK
wondertrash.blogspot.com.au...
edit on 16-9-2013 by Pinkorchid because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 06:47 PM
link   

edit on 16-9-2013 by Lipton because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   
let's see, an FBI pic and a police dept pic.

In this world of get all the data on a person and heading toward facial recognition to identify someone, capturing pictures that are distorted seems really foolish. I would think the point positions used for matching would often fail due to the change. Maybe that is good for the common man after all.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 07:15 PM
link   
This probably has no relation to the events or anything but i'm gonna post it anyways, just in case.. less than a month ago they had a drill for police response to mass killing about 2 hours away in Maryland

source

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 07:16 PM
link   

ML8715
So he used a PREVIOUS EMPLOYEE'S badge. If this person was a previous employee, why wasn't his badge turned in? Or why was it not deactivated? How did Aaron Alexis get access to this man's badge AND know that it still worked? A lot of questions unanswered. Really concerning though that they don't either make people turn in their badges when they're done or at least deactivate them.

It could be that he was given a badge to use. He is from Texas, AHEM. Maybe someone from the book depository mailed him a badge.

Also, I'm waiting for this whole charade to be tied in with this Zawahiri/al Qaeda release calls for "lone-wolf attacks."

They better not come up with "Muslim" or "al Qaeda" ties. If they do I officially call SHENANIGANS!!!! Also, because I'm a date nut with regard to a lot of the "events" we've been having lately...
September 16, 1782 - the USA's Great Seal is first used.
September 18, 1783 - George Washington laid the cornerstone for the US Capitol Building.

Fun with dates.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Watching it on Hln news now. Saying he is a government contractor, worked for/in the IT dept., or something like that, saying they spoke to a neighbor who lived above him, & he shot through the floor, the neighbor was afraid of him.........I'm wondering how many different stories we are gonna hear before this drops out of sight......

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by ML8715

I think I remember that!! Didnt they also have one in Pennsylvania recently?

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Like I assume many here, I swear I was going to start a thread a week or so ago asking (predicting) when the next nationally covered mass shooting was going to happen in the wake of the Syria egg on Obamas face. I even told some friends and family to be on the look out, all of which are looking at me like I am a prophet now. I simply can not believe the timing of this horrible event. Coincidence, perhaps but it sure is a suspicious one!

What I really chimed in to say, and forgive me for not reading all 35 pages yet, is that I fail to believe every second of this is not caught on multiple cameras. Am I to believe that in Washington DC, just a couple miles from the white house and on a Naval Base that there is/was no video of the shooter(s)? I would be willing to bet this was captured by multiple angles, and by multiple camera systems, all of which we are never likely to see or know of. But why?

edit on 16-9-2013 by HomeBrew because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Seems this company the guy works for is doing work for SOCOM in the US and the Philippines.

www.expertsit.com...

THE EXPERTS SUPPORT US SPECIAL OPERATIONS COMMAND (USSOCOM)
FT. LAUDERDALE, FL (APR 1, 2013) – The Experts Inc. announced today that it will continue
to support the United States Special Operations Command (USSOCOM) in a subcontractor
capacity on several task orders. The Experts supports various towers and provides IT support
services on MacDill AFB in Tampa, Florida; Fort Bragg in North Carolina; as well as multiple
locations in the Philippines.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Pinkorchid

By saying that there was no "white male shooter," I was explaining that the white guy they were looking for was located, interviewed, and it was determined that he had no part in this. In fact, what they thought was a gun in the surveillance video turned out not to be a gun at all.

The second black guy, I am not sure about. There is no proof that he was connected to anything, but an eyewitness described the individual as having a firearm of some sort (rifle or shotgun, from what I understand), so they need to find the guy and figure out if that was in fact true, and if he is part of this.

Now, if you have anything else that can show that the above is incorrect, by all means, throw it out there for all to see.

I work with multiple people that normally work in the very building that the shooting took place in, although only one was in the office at the time this all went down. He was in one of the groups that was moved around after all of this went down. He is a military contractor, much like myself, and he was crapping his shorts just like many of the others in there.
edit on 16-9-2013 by flyswatter because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I know some don't think this event deserves discussion about gun control....but yeah, it does.

This guy shot out tires of a car, shot through the ceiling of his apartment, and was discharged from the Navy for misconduct...and yet he is still allowed to own guns?

Does anyone here really want to defend this guys right to own a gun???

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 07:59 PM
link   

j.r.c.b.
reply to post by ML8715

I think I remember that!! Didnt they also have one in Pennsylvania recently?

I'm not sure, but the team the FBI worked with for this drill in maryland, which is called ALERRT, is based out of a college in Texas about 2 hours from Fort Worth, TX.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Anyone see pics of the news with people just standing around outside of tape lines while victims were being treated. None of them looked at all concerned. There were two kids with backpacks looking on with their arms crossed. One guy in uniform was just walking by like he was going for coffee. Kind of odd for a horrific crime scene if you ask me. Oh no blood around the victim either. Fox News had that pic. I'm sure others used the same pic as well.

Here's the pic. Just found it. Anyone see turmoil or urgency there?

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 08:03 PM
link   
swampland.time.com...

Exclusive: Navy Yard Dropped Its Guard, Pentagon Inspector General Says Read more: swampland.time.com...

Here's the point...

We need more money or else....

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by AlienScience

The problem isn't whether or not anyone has the right to own a gun or not, it's that some people who don't care about the laws or anyone else's safety will get guns, and if everyone is disarmed and following the law, those law abiding citizens don't have the right or the means to defend themselves against those who do not care. Why is this such a damned difficult thing for people to understand?.

Just because you or anyone else doesn't like guns doesn't give you or anyone else the right to remove an option I may enjoy having, just cuz y'all have some phobia of firearms, like maybe don't know a damned thing about it in reality.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 08:06 PM
link   

HomeBrew
Like I assume many here, I swear I was going to start a thread a week or so ago asking (predicting) when the next nationally covered mass shooting was going to happen in the wake of the Syria egg on Obamas face. I even told some friends and family to be on the look out, all of which are looking at me like I am a prophet now. I simply can not believe the timing of this horrible event. Coincidence, perhaps but it sure is a suspicious one!

What I really chimed in to say, and forgive me for not reading all 35 pages yet, is that I fail to believe every second of this is not caught on multiple cameras. Am I to believe that in Washington DC, just a couple miles from the white house and on a Naval Base that there is/was no video of the shooter(s)? I would be willing to bet this was captured by multiple angles, and by multiple camera systems, all of which we are never likely to see or know of. But why?

Yes..there are cameras everywhere in dc. It's absurd to think that they were not able to see what transpired.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Bilk22

That pic looks like a stock pic, nobody seems too worried about getting shot, while that guy is lying there after supposedly being shot. It looks like it's either a stock photo or a photo that wasn't pertinent to the event being discussed, those people don't look too worried just standing around like good little targets and all.

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join