It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Active Shooter at Washington Navy Yard, Reports of Multiple People Shot

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I agree. It's the same person. I've many installation ID where my face has been elongated or broadened to fit the face into the image parameters. Not only do his ears match - but he distinctively has a pointed forehead that is consistent in both photos.

CdT

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Carreau

I was just thinking about that!!!

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   

BlueAjah
The FBI has an image of the suspect taken in 2011, alongside the current image.
www.fbi.gov...

Do these look like the same guy?
Maybe it is just me, but they seem to be different in some ways.

Different lighting, different resolution and it looks like the picture on the left was distorted to match the size of the photo on the right. All that plus an age difference... so yeah, they actually do.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Just found this.....

Aaron Alexis, the man identified by Washington D.C. police as a suspect in this morning’s tragic attack on a US Navy Yard, was previously arrested by Seattle police in 2004 for shooting out the tires of another man’s vehicle in what Alexis later described to detectives as an anger-fueled “blackout.”

Suspect In Navy Yard Attack Previously Arrested In Seattle For “Anger-Fueled” Shooting

Alexis also told police he was present during “the tragic events of September 11, 2001″ and described “how those events had disturbed him.”Detectives later spoke with Alexis’ father, who lived in New York at the time, who told police Alexis had anger management problems associated with Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder, and that Alexis had been an active participant in rescue attempts on September 11th, 2001.

spdblotter.seattle.gov...
edit on 16-9-2013 by topdog81 because: (no reason given)

Seems to add insult to injury... it's a shame we'll never know his true motive for this despicable crime.
edit on 16-9-2013 by topdog81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by topdog81

So the question is, how does a guy go from helping victims of a tragedy, to causing the tragedy?

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Talk about bad timing! Crisis in Washington Naval Yard, thousands missing in Colorado and Obama talks about the economy? WTH?

Also what's up with the descriptions of the shooter(s)? They have camera's everywhere there and for hours they didn't know who they were looking for?
CNN: "white male wearing khakis and a beret, black male about 50 years of age in military style fatigues"

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   

SaltireWarrior

So the question is, how does a guy go from helping victims of a tragedy, to causing the tragedy?

Depends on who you think is responsible for 9-11? Uncertainty Alert, but it is possible he was a 9-11 truther like the Boston Bombers. ...It's also possible that "crazy" doesn't need a reason.

On another note...according to the 2004 arrest he had a Concealed Carry Permit...and I saw earlier in this thread someone said he still had a concealed carry permit? Despite two gun related charges in the past 10 years?

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   
It was all planned, just look at the dates......

www.kelownadailycourier.ca...

abcnews.go.com...

I have screengrabbed them, before the pages are took down.

Search this in google... Daily Courier police, fbi
edit on 16-9-2013 by Tracey369 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Puts on CT cap. Pure speculative post.

Perhaps, the events of 911 and the conspiracies indicating our own government involvement, contributed to his choice of targets. The way this is unfolding, I won't be surprised to see he was a reader of conspiracy theories that deviate from the official story. PTSD and impulse control was mentioned. It will be interesting to see if this man was on psychotropic drugs, which seems to be prevalent in these types of tragedies.

CdT

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Staroth

Also what's up with the descriptions of the shooter(s)? They have camera's everywhere there and for hours they didn't know who they were looking for?
CNN: "white male wearing khakis and a beret, black male about 50 years of age in military style fatigues"

Military "campus"...earlier in the day someone interviewed said it was not uncommon for folks to have side-arms. In the confusion it's possible, even likely, that some of those present were armed and drew their weapons during the mayhem...they already excluded one of the other potential shooters as just that if I understand it properly.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 05:55 PM
link   

antar
reply to post by yourmaker

can you clarify what you are talking about? Who is she? I suppose a newscaster? (Funny news caster, spell caster)

Been off making dinner for family, so may have missed the discussion.

It was on CNN, I had it live streaming briefly,
I wish I had wrote her legal title, it was part of a live press conference.
She was wearing a suit giving a brief description for no more then a minute when she said that, quickly corrected herself, within 15 seconds she is replaced by another female Police looking official that right away changes the tone of the conference talking about misinformation.

For some reason I thought this all seemed peculiar as the reactions of the others standing around seemed to allude to a "shouldn't have said that" type reaction.

It's probably all nothing again, I was really way off the mark on the whole Boston Marathon thing when it was happening lol.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 06:01 PM
link   
"Active Shooter"? 1st off let us call this what it is:A spree shooting.Odd how these guys just happen to pop up whenever The president needs a boost in the polls.Do any of y'all have the number of shooters I have heard everything from 1 to 3.
edit on 073030p://2326 by mike dangerously because: (no reason given)

edit on 073030p://4426 by mike dangerously because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Tracey369
It was all planned, just look at the dates......

www.kelownadailycourier.ca...

abcnews.go.com...

I have screengrabbed them, before the pages are took down.

Search this in google... Daily Courier police, fbi
edit on 16-9-2013 by Tracey369 because: (no reason given)

Great catch!!!!! I also grabbed screenshots. If i could give you more stars, I would. The mystery deepens.
I posted the links and screenshots to FB. Wonder how long before they are taken down.

edit on 16-9-2013 by occrest because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-9-2013 by occrest because: add screenshots

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I haven't read through all 30+ pages so not sure if someone mentioned this.

I think I heard the Navy Yard has been closed and evacuated. Is this true?

If so, can we start to look for a connection between two events that have been reported here?

The first is the moving/relocation of nukes from a base in VA to I think an unknown location.

The second is the Zone 3 procurements for all sorts of supplies.

Just tossing this out there. Maybe someone has more info in these subjects and is willing to try and piece things together to determine if the NY shooting is a diversion of sorts. For what end purpose? Don't want to think about it.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Tracey369

Sunday, 15 September 2013 23:31 Eric Tucker And Brett Zongker, The Associated Press
Police, FBI: Shooter reported in military building at Washington Navy Yard; multiple victims .

Police, FBI: Shooter Reported in Military Building at Washington Navy Yard; at Least 1 Victim
WASHINGTON September 15, 2013 (AP)

London (United Kingdom - England) Sunday, 15 September 2013 at 11:30:00 PM BST UTC+1 hour

Washington DC (U.S.A. - District of Columbia) Sunday, 15 September 2013 at 6:30:00 PM EDT UTC-4 hours
Corresponding UTC (GMT) Sunday, 15 September 2013 at 22:30:00

hmmmmmmmmmm ?

Is London telling us something again , reminds me of that famous British broadcast about building 7.
edit on 16-9-2013 by Pinkorchid because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   
jaws1975 predicted something big would happen on Sep 13. He chose that date since it was 6 months to the day since Pope Francis was elected.

Still -- just 3 days off.

Maybe if you throw enough darts, one will hit but, still this Navy yard shooting is "big", no?

Sheez - look at these Navy yard crime stats compared to national averages. DC is not the place to be, funny thats where politicians conduct their business.

Navy Yard, DC Crime Stats*
Murder -- 893%
Rape -- 202%
Robbery -- 1067%
Assault -- 253%
Burglary -- 86%
Larceny -- 359%
Vehicle Theft -- 744%
Total Risk -- 293%

These percentages represent the risk of personal and property crimes for this area as compared to the national average. Crime statistics provided by Onboard Informatics.

source
edit on 16-9-2013 by six67seven because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   
CNN reporter just dropped the inevitable. "Alexis locked himself in rooms playing violent video games for hours on end."

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Recently visited Thailand. Now, they are stating that he attended a Buddhist temple but Thailand is rife with terrorist camps including AQ. Could it have been a front and in his anger towards the navy for his discharge someone enabled/turned/empowered him to do this. Flipped him. His anger was pent up and did someone find a way to use it for thier gain?

Link

At the Wat Busayadhammavanaram Meditation Center there, Alexis came to meditate twice a week. But he still seemed so tightly wound that at least one worker there sought to avoid him.

“He would help people if they came in carrying heavy things,” said J. Sirun, an assistant to the monks at the center. “From the outside, he was a quiet person. But on the inside, I think he was very aggressive. He did not like to be close with anybody, like a soldier who has been at war.”

Alexis spoke Thai, the language of many other temple worshippers, and also worked as a waiter at a Thai restaurant. One acquaintance said Alexis had recently traveled to Thailand for a month.

“He understood about 75 percent of the language,” Sirun said.

Found it odd to be buried in the article that wanted him to simply be a disgruntled person. Would also lend to another shooter who he may have befriended who both believed in a cause.

on the other side, you have someone who was involved in two gun incidents that could be used to lobby gun control. It is a win win for some...like Feinstein...

link

Just my 2 cents again...
edit on 09pm30pmfu2013-09-16T18:34:17-05:000617 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I'm assuming these screen captures were made today and not yesterday, because I'd expect to see some conspiracy threads made yesterday instead of today regarding said find.

You see - photo manipulation is simply to easy - now a days.

Or - considering the way the alternative news sources slams msm sources, perhaps, it's an intentional blurb/typo indicating yesterday's date - just so the msm in the know can sit back and watch us cook up our conspiratal theories. Get their kicks out ta watching us raise the false flag alarm? Maybe?

Where's the threads from yesterday in conspiracy circles on this mysterious misdating? Hmmmm? Where's the threads from yesterday stating - What shooting at the Navy yard?

CdT

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join