It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Active Shooter at Washington Navy Yard, Reports of Multiple People Shot

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   

sean
reply to post by DancedWithWolves

Odd picture. Some guy dressed in plain clothes already marking off the area with yellow tape while the woman there does CPR and 2 naval officers which is probably trained also in first aid stand there and watch.

Can only star you once...

link   
reply to post by sean

More odd still, is how people are just standing around while there was supposedly a shooting just before. Can't help but wonder if it is anything other than a random unrelated picture, no blood, no people taking cover, like it's just some guy having a heart attack or something.

link   

sean
reply to post by DancedWithWolves

Odd picture. Some guy dressed in plain clothes already marking off the area with yellow tape while the woman there does CPR and 2 naval officers which is probably trained also in first aid stand there and watch.

How do you know CPR was actually being administered at that point in time during the snap of that photo? You do know that crowding a victim isn't any better, so if the lady that is over the top of the person that is lying flat on their back, they have control of the situation until more advanced care arrives.

Stop trying to find conspiracies for the sake of being the person who claims to have found them; there is nothing unusual about the pics that were linked.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Forgive me if this has been mentioned already but, has anyone heard any reports about how many were injured?

They have confirmed 12 dead so far but, I don't recall hearing numbers regarding anyone injured.

I find this odd since there has been so much said about how horrible the shooters aim was....surely if he had bad aim....there would be many more injured as opposed to killed.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   

MyHappyDogShiner
reply to post by sean

More odd still, is how people are just standing around while there was supposedly a shooting just before. Can't help but wonder if it is anything other than a random unrelated picture, no blood, no people taking cover, like it's just some guy having a heart attack or something.

Looks like a typical media photo op.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   

MagesticEsoteric
Forgive me if this has been mentioned already but, has anyone heard any reports about how many were injured?

They have confirmed 12 dead so far but, I don't recall hearing numbers regarding anyone injured.

I find this odd since there has been so much said about how horrible the shooters aim was....surely if he had bad aim....there would be many more injured as opposed to killed.

Now that is a very good point.

Its such a good point, Im almost lost for words.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 02:39 PM
link   

capone1
I've heard the on-site CNN reporter, Renee, refer to the shootings as "on-campus" twice in the last 5 minutes. I don't know what the exact definition of "campus" is, but, come on!

IMHO - That doesn't mean anything. Sometimes I call my daughters college dorm 'barracks' because I was in the military and am used to saying that word instead of 'dorms'.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   

OneManArmy

MagesticEsoteric

Now that is a very good point.

Its such a good point, Im almost lost for words.

It's been nagging me all afternoon.....figured I would throw it out there and see if anyone else had read or heard of a number of those injured.

Does seem odd...no?

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by MagesticEsoteric

It keeps replaying in my mind how the reports I heard via msm said the witnesses heard 7 shots. I have also been wondering how this is possible now that you mention it.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by MyHappyDogShiner

Odd is right sat here watching it on fox news and yes people stood around literally kicking there heals, then eye witness Capt Mark Vandroff comes on to be interviewed before the sound cuts in he is laughing !!!!!!!
apparently a horrific incedent but he can still laugh about something it just seems odd people are so cool when an armed and dangerouse lunatic is on the loose
it stinks i just dont know what of

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   
have the media just done a back flip on his age?

Now getting reports his 24??? anyone confirm this?

m.ketknbc.com...

before it was 34

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   
RIP. Gotta love this mistake on the BBC website though:

Speaking at the White House, President Obama said: "Today the Navy faced the unimaginable violence they would have expected here at home."

(he said "Wouldn't", of course)

URL: www.bbc.co.uk...
edit on 16-9-2013 by markymint because: Added URL

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   

antar
reply to post by capone1

They have pre rehearsed commentary for various staged situations, they simply insert the location and so this reporter had rehearsed and probably thought it would be a campus not a military installation.

*How do we know that one of the 3 suspects was found and cleared? *

Define 'cleared' in this situation*

I want to know too, I watched an interview of a guy in his tan military uniform who said he was right beside a janitor that was shot and killed. The uniformed guy that was interviewed last name was I believe Jirus. He said after the janitor was shot he pulled his weapon and then fled out of an emergency exit.

I want to know if this is the guy that they were looking for and who was cleared.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Civilian contractor ID'd as shooter in DC. Aaron Alexis. Recently began working there.

Link

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   
"Reminds me of 9-11", "I ask the public to reserve judgement"

CNN, not sure of the lady's title.
edit on 16-9-2013 by capone1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by matafuchs

AARON ALEXIS MUGSHOT : SEE HIS PICTURE BELOW -- THIS IS BEING PASSED AROUND ON NEWS SITES AND OTHER FORUMS. FOLLOW LINK FOR ALEXIS'S PHOTO.

www.justmugshots.com...

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Is he part of the USDOD training of Trinidad and Tobago Defence Force?

tt.linkedin.com...

www.defense.gov...

link   

MagesticEsoteric
...there has been so much said about how horrible the shooters aim was....surely if he had bad aim....there would be many more injured as opposed to killed.

One hospital confirmed the first person shot was shot in the temple and killed. Then the Washington DC police officer was shot twice, once in each leg. But then when the gunman fired at a group of people apparently in a hallway, he not only didn't hit anyone in the group but the shots even went high over the group into the wall.

You would think it would be pretty hard to miss a group in a hallway by so far, especially considering the apparent accuracy in previous shots. Unless there was more than one shooter or the conditions were vastly different, it sounds more like he had really good aim and more likely didn't want to hit anyone in the group of people.

link   
Meanwhile in Russia...

MOSCOW (AP) — A prominent member of Russia's parliament has exploited the deadly shooting at the Navy Yard in Washington to ridicule the United States.
Alexei Pushkov, who heads the international affairs committee, tweeted Monday that "nobody's even surprised anymore" by such an attack, which he called "a clear confirmation of American exceptionalism."

Russian ridicules US over Navy Yard shooting

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by BENGALSLIVEON

I would be wary of those for the mere fact you don't know if that is the same person as the one identified. Just my two cents and it makes the ATS crowd no different than the "first to report" MSM....

new topics

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join