It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Active Shooter at Washington Navy Yard, Reports of Multiple People Shot

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   

sueloujo
reply to post by FlyersFan

Yes..one woman said that the shooter took aim at them but hit the wall above them.

Was this the dead shooter or one of the two unknown shooters?

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   
CNN says the FBI has officially taken over the situation from the local enforcement.

link   
reply to post by muse7

Anyone can monitor anything they want to, it doesn't mean anyone can make sense of it in real time, or a timely enough fashion to prevent anything. And NCIS isn't like you see on TV. Technologically, we are pretty backward compared to all of that horsecrap we see on TV, TV is just a bunch of "Imagineers" and salesmanship to keep people zoned out on bullspit, controllable/ predictable.
If there are two more guys, they're probably long gone, maybe laying in the river sucking on hoses until they get done scouring the entire world as we know it......Pretty un securable location from the looks of the place.

link   

opethPA

muse7
Another possible terrorist attack

So much for the NSA listening to every single phonecall and reading every email

YES!!!
Another ATS post showing how naive people can be because you know people that want to do bad things only use the phone or email to communicate.

If that wasnt the case then the NSA and GCHQ would have no business recording all emails and phone calls and social networking posts.
Everyone knows that terrorists discuss their plans by email and mobile phone and social network.
Else why would our governments spend billions to do it? EH?, EH?

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Guess we have a while be for we get a possible M.O. for the one shooter.

link   

FlyersFan

Indigo5
their is nothing mandatory about "shelter in place"...it is voluntary and a request,

Like I said .. it's a 'shelter in place ORDER' ... not 'shelter in place REQUEST'.
The very words of the order say ... ORDER. They dont' say REQUEST.

National Terror Alert Center - Shelter in Place Order

Example of Shelter in Place being mandatory - Mandatory Shelter in Place Order issued

From your link

advise you to shelter-in-place

You are confused...The news media or average joe can call it an "order" but it is not a "legal" state, it is a request, an alert, an advisory...The Gov. can't restrict you to your home without first declaring a "State of Emergency"

It was researched and explained post Boston. Believe what you want though.

I won't keep repeating reality...I already provided legal explanations and links...you can find it for yourself.

link   
A former Navy Seal says that this base would be easy to get into if you had bad intentions.

-CNN

link   
confirmed 34 year old texan gunman used a former employees ID to get in

www.nbcwashington.com...

link   
trying to catch up but does anyone have an active scanner link?

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by DangerDeath

All of the dead are in or around the same building. 10 inside of the building, 2 outside. There are a couple of pictures that have been posted out on Twitter that show at least one (maybe both) of the outside injured. Building 193, I believe. Huuuuuuuuge building.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   
wonder if the two others they are hunting will be caught or just forgotten about..
Maybe they will just turn around and it will be lone gun man story.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   

opethPA
trying to catch up but does anyone have an active scanner link?

www.broadcastify.com...

link   

ObjectZero
Guess we have a while be for we get a possible M.O. for the one shooter.

Unless he actually wrote it down we will never know why he did what he did. Kind of hard to read that gray matter while it's decomposing.

link   
reply to post by amraks

No no. The media will milk this as long as they can, in my opinion.

link   
reply to post by opethPA

scanner has been pretty quiet but here 's the link - www.broadcastify.com...

most up to date that i've been seeing is nbc live feed here - www.nbcwashington.com...

link   
okay here is the latest update.they are letting us leave the base but the gate come inside is closed. K9 units were at the scene and they were sniffing us as we left the gate. I just got to my car and now heading back home
edit on 16-9-2013 by antonioparis because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Indigo5

Okay got it so when the L.E.O's shoot and kill a person they can take them to court and sue them cool.
this subject is now dead

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   

FlyersFan
Three shooters ... with multiple guns like AR15s and tons of ammo ... and coordinated ahead of time ... and 'only' 12 people died?? They must be really bad shooters or they poorly coordinated. With that kind of manpower and that kind of weaponry I'd expect a higher body count. Unless they planted devices on the site .... if they got the weapons in they could have planted things .... JUST SPECULATING. That's what the shooters at Columbine did. Shot things up with multiple weapons but had bombs waiting.

Still ... 3 shooters fully loaded and 'only' 12 dead ....
I'm thinking one shooter, or if three, they were really poor shots .

Cue anti american sentiment.....

Must be a military shooter then.

Sorry, couldnt resist. My bad, for having a sense of humour at a time like this.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   
PROFOUND... Just as I was suggesting in a thread made earlier about Syria, something would come along and take all of our attention from it..

Ladies and gentlemen, we are no longer going to be focusing on the Obama, administrative geo-political blunders that can and will lead us up to a world war.. Now we are to focus once again on gun control, and the reason why we have government numb skulls in control..

Does anyone else see this? Or am I just the only one that does not see this act of violence a coincidence?

Carry with you posting...

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join