It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Active Shooter at Washington Navy Yard, Reports of Multiple People Shot

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   
where was NCIS? aren't the east coast headquarters for ncis based out of the naval yard?

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   
TV news is now saying that this is a manhunt in DC for two people.
It's not a 'workplace violence' thing by one disgruntled fella.
12 dead. More injured.
This was a thought out coordinated attack .... that's what TV news is reporting.

The numbers of this hit are sitting at what the Fort Hood numbers are.
AND IT'S NOT OVER ... (quote from Navy spokesperson).

FBI has taken over ... it's no longer in the hands of DC police.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   

proteus33
where was NCIS? aren't the east coast headquarters for ncis based out of the naval yard?

TV news said NCIS is on the scene investigating. I don't know where their main building is.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I’m about to leave this thread. I can’t stand the, what and what isn’t a shelter in place.

The main story is there are 2 gunmen running around DC.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Another possible terrorist attack

So much for the NSA listening to every single phonecall and reading every email

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   

proteus33

If thats the case then an uncanny series of clues will fall right into their lap and they should have this wrapped up within the hour. Oh wait, you mean the tv show isnt like real life?
Im devastated.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   

camaro68ss
I’m about to leave this thread. I can’t stand the, what and what isn’t a shelter in place.

It's been dropped by all except one poster. MOVING ON ....

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Hey, how about everyone just stay where they are until these whack jobs are found or ruled out as a threat?

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   

muse7

YES!!!
Another ATS post showing how naive people can be because you know people that want to do bad things only use the phone or email to communicate.

link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

You're wrong though. There arent two gunmen on the loose, there are two people that they still need to find out about and see if they are involved. Could end up being two more, but may not be. Big difference.

link   

muse7

BINGO

Star for you sir

link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Wow what a perfect gift for the government. They probably killed the only person involved and are now taking advantage of this and practice their door to door and massive road block tactics.

This is still a conspiracy site.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   
The only reason they are looking for 2 more people is because they have video of these 2 people carrying a weapon, that doesn`t mean they were involved in the shooting. I bet they didn`t have anything to do with the shooting but they could still be in legal trouble because it`s illegal to carry a weapon in D.C. whether concealed or openly.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by matafuchs

Oh yay, another fake ass bunch of dead peopkle in an event
that leaves a bunch of unanswered fake questions and sends a bunch of idiots with
guns rrunning to and fro trying their damnedest to look like their really after
some one until they set up a patsy and on and on and on.

QUACK !

edit on 16-9-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   

dam00

ML8715
police chief confirming they are still on the lookout for 2 more people involved with the shooting

sidenote: can we stop fighting about the "shelter in place order vs request"?

Well said !

start a thread on it PLEASE

YES! Please....it should make for an interesting thread considering the attention the topic is getting in this one.

I believe the horse is already dead....leave it alone.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Three shooters ... with multiple guns like AR15s and tons of ammo ... and coordinated ahead of time ... and 'only' 12 people died?? They must be really bad shooters or they poorly coordinated. With that kind of manpower and that kind of weaponry I'd expect a higher body count. Unless they planted devices on the site .... if they got the weapons in they could have planted things .... JUST SPECULATING. That's what the shooters at Columbine did. Shot things up with multiple weapons but had bombs waiting.

Still ... 3 shooters fully loaded and 'only' 12 dead ....
I'm thinking one shooter, or if three, they were really poor shots .

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   
12 dead so far, but it is not clear if they were killed by that single man (the bald guy).
Who are the killed ones? Clerks, officers, high officers?
They are not telling us much. This has to do with the question is it terrorist attack (inflicting fear) or a targeted attack on important persons (which means war).

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Tardacus
The only reason they are looking for 2 more people is because they have video of these 2 people carrying a weapon, that doesn`t mean they were involved in the shooting. I bet they didn`t have anything to do with the shooting but they could still be in legal trouble because it`s illegal to carry a weapon in D.C. whether concealed or openly.

Unless you happen to be on a Military base and then state law don't mean squat.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Yes..one woman said that the shooter took aim at them but hit the wall above them.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   
At least 2 other armed men in military outfits on the loose. Could be another Boston-like manhunt.

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join