It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Active Shooter at Washington Navy Yard, Reports of Multiple People Shot

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 12:01 PM
link   

ML8715
had to take my boyfriend to work, trying to catch up here, Are they still looking for more shooters?

Also, i was listening to the news radio in the car and they said something about the shooter (i believe the dead one) was associated with the navy and had a recent status change? Did anyone else hear anything about that?

Local feed say they have the shooters name ...
edit on 16-9-2013 by Tazkven because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by SahaniWaya

What we wonder as CTers is if this was staged so that people might actually listen to what ombama has to say. He certainly can now state that it was a record breaking press conference. History will not tie it to why it was so.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   

beezzer

They caught the Boston Bomber NOT by shutting down the city and doing a house-to-house search. The loser was hiding in a fracking boat!

What? He was hiding in the boat because they had the whole neighborhood canvased and the roads check-pointed. they didn't shut down the city. They cordoned off the roads to a neighborhood with checkpoints and canvased...the neighborhood where he had been chased and exchanged gunfire with police?

beezzer
Be aware! By all means. But to hide and be all askared and wait for Big Brother to make decisions impacting your life is a sacrifice to individual freedoms.

What? How you respond is your choice (freedom)...but those that choose to keep their kids indoors and be safe are what? Without freedom for making that CHOICE???

Would you recommend it as a good idea to celebrate your "freedoms" by walking your neighborhood with your shotgun over your shoulder?

No offense...but WTF? No ones freedoms are being taken away. They are hunting bad guys...and putting their lives on the line to protect innocent folks.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Navy again. Hmmm. Remember Dorner? A few more like him taking care of corruption? Interesting.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   

khimbar
If I was a conspiracy buff I'd say this went off a few days before planned.

www.govevents.com...

Department of Homeland Security - 1
NPPD/IP/SOPD
Our Upcoming Events

Active Shooter Workshop-DC
September 19, 2013 | 7th & G Sts., NW, Main Floor meeting room Administrative Entrance located on 7th & G Sts. Washington, DC 20004

Yes I concur with the wows. It would seem the arrogance of tptb to advertise all their sh*t is starting to blow up in their faces.
Im amazed at how quick a few well seasoned conspiracy buffs get the information out these days.

After 911 it took weeks and months for the facts to emerge. We are getting better at this sort of thing.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 12:06 PM
link   

khimbar
If I was a conspiracy buff I'd say this went off a few days before planned.

www.govevents.com...

Department of Homeland Security - 1
NPPD/IP/SOPD
Our Upcoming Events

Active Shooter Workshop-DC
September 19, 2013 | 7th & G Sts., NW, Main Floor meeting room Administrative Entrance located on 7th & G Sts. Washington, DC 20004

VERY interesting...there is always a drill isn't there?

link   

Ryan Stanley ‏@RyanStanleyTV 5m
#NBC reports shooter is identified as Chief Petty Officer Rollie Chance of US Navy. | #Breaking #NavyYardShooting
Expand

here's the name

source

EDIT They have now retracted the name
edit on 16-9-2013 by ML8715 because: (no reason given)

link   
Whats the chance's of getting into the Washinton D.C Naval Yard,, without getting your picture taken?
or at least some video?
on a scale of 1-10 ?? oh and zero being totaly impossible.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Indigo5

Good for the police tracking down a scum-sucking murder!

YAY!

But I refuse to accept that we need to be afraid and alter our lives for all this damned drama!

YOU want to be afraid? Rock on! But I will call BULLSPIT on all the fear-mongering, over-the-top histrionics and heavy-handed actions by law enforcement!

link   
reply to post by Indigo5

If you want to stay in your own home fine nobody will stop you but when you force people to stay in there homes well thats just wrong.

link   

thesaneone
reply to post by Indigo5

I have no problem with the media alerting the people in the area or the police doing there jobs. What I do have a problem with is forced lock downs and people who accept it as an okay thing to do.

THAT HAS NEVER OCCURED...

Boston was Voluntary and technically a "Shelter in place" REQUEST, without legal ramifications for those that chose to disregard it.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 12:08 PM
link   

thesaneone
reply to post by Indigo5

If you want to stay in your own home fine nobody will stop you but when you force people to stay in there homes well thats just wrong.

What on earth makes you think that has or is occurring?

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by thesaneone

The 'good citizens' do not know the difference between a request and an order. It is the same thing.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Indigo5

With the insane amount of public/private data each human leaves behind...IF there are multiple shooters that knew and planned this together, then they will find the others since they have one of the shooters.

Yep, is that not the reason we are told to accept for losing our 4th amendment protection.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Indigo5

thesaneone
reply to post by Indigo5

I have no problem with the media alerting the people in the area or the police doing there jobs. What I do have a problem with is forced lock downs and people who accept it as an okay thing to do.

THAT HAS NEVER OCCURED...

Boston was Voluntary and technically a "Shelter in place" REQUEST, without legal ramifications for those that chose to disregard it.

Because if you dont voluntarily "shelter in place" you are liable to get shot. I mean hell, they are shooting bystanders and very old people and everything these days.

link   

ML8715

#NBC reports shooter is identified as Chief Petty Officer Rollie Chance of US Navy. | #Breaking #NavyYardShooting
Expand

here's the name

source

The local news source said the name being announced on twitter cannot be confirmed, I believe that twitter was the source of the name they was getting ready to drop as well, they said the name was "withdrawn" ...

link   
reply to post by all2human

Do the shooters have military type of training, I would say yes. But I doubt that they are military. Maybe former?

If they are affiliated with any military, they would be easier to find out who was behind this. If there are more than 2 shooters, it is definitely a organized strike.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Indigo5

I would love to see some parents take there children out of school during a lock down

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   

ML8715

Expand

here's the name

source

EDIT They have now retracted the name
edit on 16-9-2013 by ML8715 because: (no reason given)

The plot thickens.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by OneManArmy

All the media reported that the police had told everyone to stay in their houses..not allowed in or out.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join