It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Killing of Tony Blair - A new documentary?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 06:58 AM
link   
George Galloway (love him or hate him) is crowd sourcing for a new documentary to try and bring Tony Blair to justice for all his mid-doings. One thing I did not know about Blair was that before he embarked on his political ventures he was a failed property developer..haha.

"I’m making the definitive documentary about the Blair years. Years of war and plunder, death and destruction, corruption and disillusion. Tony Blair killed the Labour Party as we knew it. He and George W. Bush helped kill a million people in disastrous wars and Blair is currently making a financial killing out of both."

George seems to have got a lot of interest from this and will be good to see how far it goes.

www.kickstarter.com...

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 09:16 AM
link   
I would love to see blair done for all his war crimes, hopfully this will get enough backing and help people realize just how psychotic a monster he really was as a pm.

then after that its bush next

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by sueloujo

Its vitally important Tony Blair is brought to justice, for his war crimes, to send a MSG to all current and future western leaders, and the rest of the world.

So i endorse this documentary, although I'm not much of George Galloway supporter, he did speak common sense in parliament over the British conservatives efforts to gain support for British military intervention in Syria.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   
star and flag for bringing this up as i had not heard about it tony bla bla blair is pure evil scum and needs justice for a failed property developer he is now super rich .

is he not supposed to be a peace envoy to the middle east now fat lot of good he has done .

messed up a lot of your books tony when they were on sale

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 08:03 AM
link   
I saw George Galloway discussing this on the Max Keiser programme on RT News and both he and Max were brilliant on this topic.

I do think that if Tony Blair can be prosecuted, which I feel he should be, it might open the way for prosecuting many other war mongering politicians from any government thast have made profit from the wars they were instrumental in creating.

I can think of a number of men I saw in Bush's administration that I would heartily like to see made accountable. I also would like to see people who have used politics to help companies they are involved with, sell products etc (I'm thinking about the flu vaccines etc and the dangers of aspartamine which appears to have side-stepped medical issues etc.

If all politicians knew they were accountable for corroption etc our politics could be cleaned up in a way never seen before. We should start with war crimes but why stop there?

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Glad to see this post on ATS, Here is some promo stuff I made for the documentary at the request of George Galloway.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   
It is heartbreaking that such an important matter should be utterly discredited from the start by being tarnished with the black name of George Galloway, a compulsive liar.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   

abacus10
It is heartbreaking that such an important matter should be utterly discredited from the start by being tarnished with the black name of George Galloway, a compulsive liar.
i do not remember george galloway telling lies to start a war or being good friends with JIMMY SAVILLE according to chris spivvys blog bla bla blair is a very loving father to his girl

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: sueloujo

Currently showing in some UK cinemas and out on DVD August 15th according to Amazon UK.

edit on 4/8/16 by Phil123 because: Typo

new topics

top topics

join