It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ET Contactee Tolec: Comet ISON is a Biosphere

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Menedes567

I love it how it says that this biosphere actually has a name. (like its actually very verified)/ Maybe the asteroid that's supposedly travelling with it, is bringing the rest of the occupants. SMH....

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 10:18 AM
link   

blackmetalmist

I love it how it says that this biosphere actually has a name. (like its actually very verified)/ Maybe the asteroid that's supposedly travelling with it, is bringing the rest of the occupants. SMH....

The asteroid 433 Eros and Comet C/2012 S1 (ISON) may appear to be moving together at the present time, but that's only due to our viewpoint here on Earth. In reality, their orbits are quite different.

Below is the orbit and current (as of Sept. 25) position of Eros:

And the orbit and current (as of Sept. 25) position of comet C/2012 S1 (ISON):

edit on 9/27/2013 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 02:32 AM
link   
If ISON suddenly stopped moving starting from October 1 2013 as seen from Earth-based telescopes, then that would be proof that ISON would be an artificial object...... I can' wait for tomorrow!

edit on 30-9-2013 by Menedes567 because: Adding some words........

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 06:37 AM
link   
www.space.com...

NASA will probably shut down when the government does, and that means they won't be releasing info from cosmic events.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 06:55 AM
link   

For a far less radical view on the comet but which allows that it is under intelligent control, I suggest my recent spate of threads on comets under the Aliens & UFOs forum. The threads are findable in via the green search icon in the upper right corner. The threads are entitled, Rethinking Comets, Trouble with Comet Halley, Motions of Comets, and Why Major Comets Don't Fall Into the Sun.

However, as a nod to this thread, I accept that the ETs have long worked with this planet, in every conceivable manner. That includes sowing the seeds for their return/arrival deep into our thought processes and cultures--exactly as we see on ATS.
edit on 30-9-2013 by Aliensun because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Unity_99
I agree, its not a comet. It looks like a huge triangular craft, and there was a thread on it.

Also there are 3 comets: Ison, Enke, and Lovejoy.

For some reason Enki/Enlil comes to mind and the return of the Annanuki.

If so, one can hope these are the progressed ascended versions because I won't put up with any more nonsense that is not freedom and equality and healing and progression and happiness of all creatures great and small here, and no more slaves and no more corruption and I sure hope everyone else is standing up under the stars and pouring their hearts out and standing up in their faces, for what is right. Get in their faces and ask who they are, ask them to identify: name, rank, location, purpose, mission, and assure them only Love and Goodness is going to prevail here so they may needs some counseling themselves. Have no fear of anything, ever.

whatever you're smoking, DO WANT.

btw, Annunaki were rather hellbound to exploit our race (created us to use us as slaves), so i kinda doubt it has changed. at least according to some tales.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by jedi_hamster

Annanuki is a kind of broad term though. It does mean anyone from the cosmos, and translates into the elohim term used in the Judaic.

Enki/Enlil. From what I was told, Enki turned the cheek and wouldn't lower frequency when this division began to create real harm to earth and humans, and mars. Some fought, some refrained from fighting. Some renegades were forced off planet, and some of the other ETs left to wait for a time when we could make a choice. The worst of the worst IMO are running earth, the mismanagers of this planet. They are taking orders from the top of the pyramid which is off planet. But that does make this one empire all of the annanuki.

Enki would be the opposite of Murdoch. There is a group that systematically resets humans so they don't wake up and tries to halt progression to keep slaves. And there is the other side.

None of them cause me any fear, for I already know in my heart and soul that we're here for a reason, feel a strong infinite foundation of Goodness, and would be in anyones face up there demanding answers because humanity is being protected, and humans are so close being able to be cleaned up and progress, so many are awake, just not revolutionaries, they want to protect survival and their dependents/children. Most of them are impoverished and exploited. The real family is not about judging and harvests, that is the dark side. They are about helping, protecting, healing, counseling for all have learnt many things here and none of it should go to waste.

And that is the Family I'm from and theyre not the lower downs like the old empires are, they're the Higher Ups. They're Infinite Love and there is nothing to fear if a person starts to wake up and become friends with their own soul and answers, for the dough is rising.

Love always wins. Not every battle, but the whole thing.

And it was never about winning and losing at all anyway, its about learning, growing up, and compassion. Outcome of the computer lab thingy we're in is far less important than outcome of souls.

Anyway, we're equal to everything up there, our infinity is equal to the infinity all around us, so we should be out under the stars speaking up. I did for many years, and had very odd experiences from it, but harmed, not at all. Tested, yes, but harmed no.

One of the things I told them was that, as their children, ie our DNA is from them, ET, then the best civilizations with the highest degrees of rights and protection for its citizens, that therefore should be our rights as well. And of course this would mean disclosure as well, for every citizen on earth would have the inherent right to be informed and protected from murder, slavery, and all the horrendous things the mismanagers are doing to us here, and nature, and thus be given choices, and access to counsel and legal representation. During sitings of crafts was told I was going to be taken a counsel meeting and for some reason knew I had gone, but wasn't allowed to rememer the outcome. Apparently we're in tests and there is still some degree of free will here.

Another time, a friend with military background, needed help with is memory loss, and so was assisting, also got a family abduction out of attempting to view his abdcutions, and my son had missing time while up, and I had wounds, a huge chunk out of my foot and a burning thing under my arm. Those were greys from the moon, they showed me a bit of what they were doing to him.

On another occasion, he woke up with hairs on his bed, and had in the night woken up with a women in his bed, who said something to him, that implied she was used by the ETs or Military from childhood on, like a slave. He had passed out again. I was absolutely livid with fury.

So went out under the stars, and shook my fists at everyone up there for quite some time, and then told them, to get in here now and rescue the women and children and all men who want out, from the underground bases ASAP, that this was an absolute violation of free will and all souls. That if they didn't want to do this, then why not take a huge break and let women, mothers and grandmothers run the show, for then all planets would have safe and positive schools and children would be happy.

Well I finally calmed down and meditated outside, with mp3 player and some binaurals.

During that meditation a man stepped into my mind ,blond, MIB, black uniform. He informed me that this had been approved by the Sirian-Pleiadian counsel and that this was a cultural exhcange and then proceeded to pursue me as I escaped him over and over again. Finally we were sitting sharing hot chocolate and he was a little bored with the human intellect. So I told him, just take a hike then, and also, How Can I Know You, When I Don't Know Myself Yet? And oddly enough I said, Would Father Approve?

Well I woke up, gave my head a shake, mused that I had a really great imagination and could conjure up good looking ET men.....And then just as I was turning to go into the house, the most interestnig sighting of my life occurred. I was having rushes of vibrations, not sure anyone else could even see it.

A huge Light Ship, whiter than white, just glowing wonderful white, huge, 100 planes could fit in it more, maybe much more. It appeared for a moment, from the side at an angle, so the back was seen clearly, and was shaped as if molded all in one piece, with huge platoons on each side at the back, kind of a shuttle jet shaped, wedge shaped craft. Unlike anything you see on line and I searched for a long time.

I take it that was a test of some kind, and that I passed it, for alot of difficulities vanished overnight after that.
edit on 30-9-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Is that guy Steven Segal?
Hihihi he is cute. He promisses everything to everyone in infinite quantities. And i mean EVERYTHING!
Cant wait for it! You think life is boring now? Wait to have everything and you will beg god to kill you!

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

You can believe what you want about the Annanuki, Enki, or whatever, but what makes you believe that C/2012 S1 (ISON) is not a comet? It looks like a comet and acts like a comet.

Comets exist, and just because you have certain beliefs about the Annanuki does not make every comet a spaceship. I'm not sure what one necessarily has to do with the other.

...So, why specifically do you think THIS comet is a spaceship?

edit on 9/30/2013 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 09:15 AM
link   
When I'm under the stars, shaking my fists at all of them, I don't give a flying rats ass who is osberving. Wear clean underwear, negatives might be around. They need to be told off too! No way, would I shake in fear of a bunch of snotty nosed, brats running around in domination/slavery diapers, disgusting. Grow the hell up. Period.

They all can hear, governments can hear, black ops can hear. Coffee's on, got alot to say to you.

This is never going to happen for I see only Eutopia and healing for every single human being on earth, and that includes the prisoners, the revolutionaries, all roped into bad things or who snapped due to too much trauma and programming. Disgusting planet and who stands aroudn with their thumbs up their buttsides watching this without doing the right thing? .......

We all need to stand up and give them something to hear.

Never have fear, you are far more than they are if they are doing all of this.

They all need the hero or zero lecture of their lives. No one allows stuff like this to happen and no one thinks they're off the hook mismanaging a planet like this. PERIOD.

By the way, this is a long shot, we will probably not be so lucky. But it would be so swell if this was them returning and if they had "cushy" little spots for the so called "elites" here and were taking them all far far away.

However, wouldn't want to be in their shoes because they will learn domination and slavery sucks, big time.
They will either have met bigger bullies than they are, OR they will discover its all been a giant sting operation to catch some renegades, them!
edit on 30-9-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Signs of ISON being a spaceship would be somewhat evident sometime between September 25 2013 to September 28 2013......and then, they would be undeniable before October 7 2013..... Preps are underway to deal with First Contact and announcements

Its Oct 7th and nothing happened??
As I said you would,you failed miserably.
Please don't be so gullible next time as you are promoting idiocy.

Its a comet...nothing more.

edit on 7-10-2013 by DrumsRfun because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 06:20 AM
link   

It turns out Comet ISON is not really a comet, but an ET Biosphere that is travelling towards our planet on a mission for First Contact and visitations

Again ????

OMG. I guess you'll be saved after all.

Every year there is at least one comet bound for Earth with knowledge and paradise for the huddled masses.

I wonder if this "contactee" will be around to answer questions after the ISON leaves...or is swallowed up by the sun.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Menedes567
Guys, I had just obtained new information from several sources......Signs that ISON is indeed a spaceship would start to become more evident by September 25 2013, and between September 28 2013 to October 2 2013, major events involving ETs would highly likely start happening by then.......

Its the 7th of October here going onto the 8th,

did I miss anything?

Menedes, I would quite like to experience first contact between another intelligent species whether it be peaceful or not,

Stop listening to sources telling you about whats coming and hear the one source that matters for you.

Have any major events happened, I have been away, far away in a distant galaxy and have returned after my 2 week break, so have I missed any of this your sources have said will happen?

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Today something happened as you can read in this italian site:

www.segnidalcielo.it...

There is something behind Ison

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Karletto87
Today something happened as you can read in this italian site:

www.segnidalcielo.it...

There is something behind Ison

I can't read Italian (and online translations are usually crap)...

...but I was wondering: could that be a star in background shining through the tail, and have nothing whatsoever to do with C/2012 S1 (ISON)?

Do you have information from another independent source that this is really an object with ISON? You seem convinced it is with ISON, so I was wondering if you had info that it was not a background star.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Here you can see the source:

www.adguk-blog.com...

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Karletto87

www.adguk-blog.com...

I still can't tell if that may or may not be a star in the background. The object pointed out by the arrow in the second picture (from your latest link -- image taken October 2, 2013) looks especially like it could possibly be a background star.

The latest image taken today (October 7, 2013) does not show another object in the tail:
Image of C/2012 S1 (ISON) -- October 7, 2013

edit on 10/7/2013 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Karletto87

www.adguk-blog.com...

I see your somewhat new so I would like to help you out with something...

ADG(UK) is a well known pusher of hoaxes so whatever comes out associated with him should be ignored.

Trust me he makes a good living off crappy youtube videos.

He also goes by Stephen Hannard so beware if this name is used.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

I still can't tell if that may or may not be a star in the background. The object pointed out by the arrow in the second picture (from your latest link) looks especially like it could possibly be a background star.

Seeing as that came from ADG I would say it is a safe bet it is a star that he says is something else.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   
lol...
if they were so advanced as to get to point A to point B or in other words, go wherever they want.
then we can assume they have the tec to travel light speed, or even faster who knows.
also, they could warp or use methods we cannot even understand.
this is not any first contact or anything. if they wanted to come here they wouldnt take this long they could just come here in any minute doesnt matter how big their space craft is.

i dont think this is any attempt to first contact.
to me this is just another story make believe.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join