It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ET Contactee Tolec: Comet ISON is a Biosphere

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Menedes567

Have seen some of the assumptions made by members on this thread when it turns out that it is indeed a COMET there are going to be lots on members feeling stupid

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

Copyright 2013. Tolec and the Andromeda Council.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

Even aliens want to keep their intellectual properties, and I hear they have one hell of an attorney that loves court...

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

Have seen some of the assumptions made by members on this thread when it turns out that it is indeed a COMET there are going to be lots on members feeling stupid

Want to make bet on that ?

It hasn't stopped them in the past...

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Be nice if it was true. Imagine how the world would change!

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Looks like they f***ed up the orbit then, its headed for the sun. Too bad they suck at navigation.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   

andy06shake

Yet they employ the use of Comets as a method of interstellar/interplanetary travel.

Why not just beam directly to our location?

My exact thought when I seen this thread. Why the hell would a ET race use a comet to travel all the way through space and at such a slow speed?

Doesn't make sense.

Also the crap regarding Collier and being credible is just crazy. He has been predicting and making false claims for over a decade now... Yet people still think he's credible. Unreal... Just like all the information in the OP. But hey believe what you want too...

-SAP-
edit on 16-9-2013 by SloAnPainful because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Menedes567

Tolec says that those who choose not to ascend to the 4th dimensional Earth will choose at a soul level to leave Earth......so I assume that means those of religious beliefs that would reject the truth of their Extraterrestrial origins will be forcibly be removed from where they are on Earth to be re-educated onboard the ships.....and if they still resist the truth while in the process of re-education, it is possible that the ETs will deem that they have chosen to reject Ascension, so the ETs will remove their memories and send them to other planets to start over.......

That story sounds really familiar! Did you just use some Christians own premise against themselves - if you reject God you will go to hell/if you reject ET you will go to other planets = bad human? Man, we humans just can't help it. AND we are not that creative either! That "Tolec" is a copycat I tell you.

Fun aside. I have seen threads on the internet about ISON being a triangular spaceship, a huge mothership with two smaller ships alongside it or Nibiru. And now it is all mixed up BECAUSE some people refuse to seek further information. If you just stick with the information that sounds the most fun, I will assure you that Ascension won't happen. It is okay, but I will try with some other info. I know I'm the party pooper and not fun at all, but I actually think the first one is interesting and really informative. The other ones are just rubbish and doesn't even matter. But here we go:

1) The triangular spaceship is the product of three separate exposures: hubblesite.org...

2) Because of the first rumor, the second naturally was made:The mothership. Looking at the images provided will make you baffled that anyone will believe that it is real - but people do believe in everything, right? Here is a a video from one of those who have been uploading the video and is questioning it:
www.youtube.com...

3) Nibiru..I don't even bother.

BUT don't worry the above doesn't rule out that ISON is something funny and exiting - besides an amazing comet!

/HamP

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   
My invisible pink unicorns just told me that the people on board the spaceship have been told by their leaders that although they set course for the sun the superior people on earth will beam them away from their doomed spacecraft to a paradise in the 5th dimension, 3rd level, 27 sector, green phase here on earth...

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Unity_99
I agree, its not a comet. It looks like a huge triangular craft, and there was a thread on it...

If that's the conclusion you got from that thread, then perhaps you didn't continue reading that thread all the way through.

The triangular shape of the comet seen in a picture on that thread was an illusion due to 1) a composite of images of the comet, and 2) a "hooked" path of the comet due to parallax between the comet and Hubble (both of which are moving).

Here are 2 posts from that thread explaining the explaining the long exposure/composite image part of it:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

and here are 2 posts from that thread explaining how the parallax effect created the "hooked" path of ISON in the images:

And these explanations are all summed up nicely in this Hubble article:

What's Going On With This Comet ISON Image?

edit on 9/17/2013 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Wow, you are SERIOUSLY desperate for something big to happen?
Do you believe everything you read?
Makes you a quite a contender for Unity 99
for the "Most ****** ***** ************ on ATS" title.
edit on 17-9-2013 by LionOfGOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I wonder if this space ship knows anything about the 'borg-shaped' cube that's hanging around our sun....tell them to pack their bags, this is our 'hood'!

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Guys, I would like to ask you a question.......When ISON is confirmed to be an ET starship, how would you react? Happy? Excited? Frightened? Astonished? Also, how would you react to either the negative or positive reactions of people around you vis-a-vis that extraordinary revelation(of ISON's true nature)?

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 03:13 AM
link   

When ISON is confirmed to be an ET starship, how would you react? Happy? Excited? Frightened? Astonished?

I don't think we really have to worry about that, because it is just a comet...

Now the big question is what are you going to feel like when you actually come back down to Earth after finding out it isn't some kind of mothership or Biosphere?

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Menedes567
When ISON is confirmed to be an ET starship, how would you react?

When it turns out just to be a comet what will you do?

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 04:12 AM
link   

hellobruce

Menedes567

I doubt it would turn out to be just a comet.....Sometime between October 1 2013 to October 8 2013, there would be conclusive evidence that ISON is indeed the ET Biosphere Xanterexx....... Some people dreamed of a large celestial object appearing trough a wormhole and hanging in space just near Earth's orbit(probably around 0.2 AUs away?)......perhaps that Biosphere would teleport itself instantaneously near Earth when the time comes......?

However, before that happens, preliminary major events that will shock the world will happen sometime between September 19 2013 to September 26 2013 according to intel from numerous credible sources......

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Well I hope it's a spaceship. And I hope we enter the fourth dimension before 2014 too.

Complete with flowers and rainbows and #.

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 04:24 AM
link   
It never ceases to surprise me how disconnected from reality some people are.

It is saddening at the same time to imagine what things in this world would drive people to float away in such a nonsensical fashion.

For the record. BAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA BAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA!

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 04:25 AM
link   

hellobruce

Menedes567

Wait until next year when the next alleged spaceship appears of course!

Don't mean to be sarcastic, but I really, really want a spaceship to rock up and frankly, I'm tired of all these no-shows.

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Cosmology
You do know that Tolec's real name is Christopher T. Maynard, he is a 54 year old cabal disinfo agent. He is/was COO and Vice President of Cydonia Inc., a entertainment company formerly known as Altimira Entertainment Inc... He used to do his little fraud on Tucson cable access t.v. under the title: Late Night COSMIC CONTACTS with Chris Maynard and tried to get close to Alex Collier through author Robert Stanley. When Mr. Stanley parted ways with Alex Christopher ran away. It is interesting that Chris didn't have the andromeda council introduce them.

I think he is just a crazy guy thirsty for attention.

www.corporationwiki.com...

Do you have any proof that the person speaking as "Tolec" is indeed "Christopher Maynard'? Also, do you even have evidence to proof that even if that is his real identity, that he is indeed a disinfo agent, and that he actually doesn't have any experiences of meeting with ETs as he claims? Ooopsss... I forgot! You can't prove that, can you!

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 04:33 AM
link   

NuclearPaul

hellobruce

Menedes567

Wait until next year when the next alleged spaceship appears of course!

Don't mean to be sarcastic, but I really, really want a spaceship to rock up and frankly, I'm tired of all these no-shows.

Don't worry about that.... I think we will have evidence that something unprecedented related to ETs and ISON will indeed happen, after unprecedented and extraordinary precursor events happen between September 19 2013 to September 26 2013 that will finally prove that something that has never happened before is happening, and that by October 1 2013, the main event related to ISON and ETs would start happening......So you and all of us won't have long to wait to get the evidence that we desire.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join