It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ET Contactee Tolec: Comet ISON is a Biosphere

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Menedes567

I see you ignored my post (its obvious why)
I will post it again for you since you are sooo convinced.

This thread is the furthest thing from reality so don't bring reality up.
Do you want to bet accounts that this is BS?? If it happens,I never come back,if it doesn't then you never come back?? Its a fair bet...do you want to take it?? Your sources are garbage,put your money where your mouth is.

Put your money where your mouth is.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   

I would like to add here that the ETs involved in this First Contact mission have identified all 7 billion humans on Earth......regardless of where they live.......even for some non-human beings underground and interdimensional creatures.......in fact they know almost all past lives of all souls on Earth.......

The ETs can also use beaming teleportation technology that allows them to instantaneously move a human's physical body or just the soul or spirit directly to their ships in a second.......so when the time comes, they will have no difficulties at all in transporting people to ships

You're on a roll now aren't you!!.....you started this thread off in quite a conservative manner....now we've got aliens who know the names and addresses of every person on earth and "beam me up Scotty" Star Trek technology!!

You really could not make this stuff up!.........oh....hang on a minute.....

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   

So....again....when this DOES NOT happen will you hop back on this thread and let us all ridicule you and Tolec, or will if go down as I asked before with Tolec saying they decided to pass us by this time and come again at a later date.....

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Vasa Croe

Standard stock answer for when nothing happens is usually "Mankind wasn't quite ready.....but never mind, there will be another comet coming along shortly"

rinse & repeat.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   

"The ETs can also use beaming teleportation technology that allows them to instantaneously move a human's physical body or just the soul or spirit directly to their ships in a second"

Yet they employ the use of Comets as a method of interstellar/interplanetary travel.

Why not just beam directly to our location?
edit on 16-9-2013 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Vasa Croe

So I guess all the poor folks without any means of world communications are just screwed huh? All the small villages will just be left out. So....what happens if the aliens forget to visit a certain tribe that has been living in a jungle outside of most human contact....does that tribe just get left?

Stop asking believers to think,

it must be painful to them so they simply listen and believe, thinking is prohibited.

Or will Tolec conveniently say, when ISON passes us by, that the aliens changed their minds and decided to come back in another couple thousand years because we weren't ready for them yet?

Sound about right,

to further explain it will be the likes of us skeptics that will be the cause to fail of first contact, it will be because we didn't believe. Like the predictions that fail then the excuse is we stopped it with our discussing and speculating.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   

I'm just glad the Andromeda Council chose to communicate with us in American english. Had they chosen the Polish or Welsh or Eskimo or Mexican language instead we'd sure be in a pickle now.
edit on 16-9-2013 by threeifbyair because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale

LOL....stupid ET's....when will they learn to just quit making promises of showing up until we all believe? Here is a novel thought...show up anyways and make us believe. I won't hold my breath.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   

The ETs can also use beaming teleportation technology that allows them to instantaneously move a human's physical body or just the soul or spirit directly to their ships in a second.......so when the time comes, they will have no difficulties at all in transporting people to ships......

If they can do this instantaneously why does it take a second?

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale

"If they can do this instantaneously why does it take a second?"

Sheer class, my hats if off to ya!

edit on 16-9-2013 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   

cheesy

i have a question..why this ship come into big ice comet and why travel so long not just warp into eart orbit?
why so dramatic come to earth..

Stop with the logical questions. Just go with it.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by UnBreakable

"Stop with the logical questions. Just go with it."

Sound like Organised religion to me!

Don't think just believe is that the premise?

Down that road lies nothing but control i'm afraid!

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   

andy06shake
reply to post by UnBreakable

"Stop with the logical questions. Just go with it."

Sound like Organised religion to me!

Don't think just believe is that the premise?

Down that road lies nothing but control i'm afraid!

Alien Control.....

2nd

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 12:58 PM
link   
You do know that Tolec's real name is Christopher T. Maynard, he is a 54 year old cabal disinfo agent. He is/was COO and Vice President of Cydonia Inc., a entertainment company formerly known as Altimira Entertainment Inc... He used to do his little fraud on Tucson cable access t.v. under the title: Late Night COSMIC CONTACTS with Chris Maynard and tried to get close to Alex Collier through author Robert Stanley. When Mr. Stanley parted ways with Alex Christopher ran away. It is interesting that Chris didn't have the andromeda council introduce them.

I think he is just a crazy guy thirsty for attention.

www.corporationwiki.com...

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Cosmology
You do know that Tolec's real name is Christopher T. Maynard, he is a 54 year old cabal disinfo agent. He is/was COO and Vice President of Cydonia Inc., a entertainment company formerly known as Altimira Entertainment Inc... He used to do his little fraud on Tucson cable access t.v. under the title: Late Night COSMIC CONTACTS with Chris Maynard and tried to get close to Alex Collier through author Robert Stanley. When Mr. Stanley parted ways with Alex Christopher ran away. It is interesting that Chris didn't have the andromeda council introduce them.

woa now i know all this, how can i donate and buy his books!!!!

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Before people start jumping the gun, I suggest that they go back to a last Friday's submission of mine that details what comets really are. It is a long read, but not hysterical even if the premise is startling. The title is Rethinking comets.

Comet Ison is one of the original sungrazer comets. The group comes from the area of Sirius, strangely, just in time for UFO activity, back in the 1880s, in the 1960s, and now again.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Aliensun

Before people start jumping the gun, I suggest that they go back to a last Friday's submission of mine that details what comets really are. It is a long read, but not hysterical even if the premise is startling. The title is Rethinking comets.

How about replying in that thread as the first reply from Alfa1 seemed to have destroyed your premise.
edit on 16-9-2013 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Cosmology

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

The most troubling aspect of these kinds of notices are....

Copyright 2013. Tolec and the Andromeda Council.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

Now... think on this for a moment:

Why would a message of salvation for mankind require a copyright? Do we imagine that someone would steal the message?

I find all leanings toward commerce in this are to be very suspect... I am willing to entertain any thoughts - and would enjoy that these messages of hope were true and as uplifting as they seem intended to be.... but copyright them? Really?

My final thought: Human salvation will not be measured in money... and if it is... it's not salvation at all.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   

I can't wait for First Contact to happen......

Just make sure you have enough food and stay good and hydrated as you may have a long wait...

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Tolec says that those who choose not to ascend to the 4th dimensional Earth will choose at a soul level to leave Earth

Interesting, but did you ever get tolec to answer my question in a previous thread about his prediction for 2012, and what happened... that's right nothing, just as this prediction nothing will happen.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join