It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ET Contactee Tolec: Comet ISON is a Biosphere

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 05:28 AM
link   
It turns out Comet ISON is not really a comet, but an ET Biosphere that is travelling towards our planet on a mission for First Contact and visitations.......Please read the information presented below:

www.andromedacouncil.com...

"Announcement: 09.07.13. Regarding the alleged - "Comet Ison"- to watch a new, detailed, Tolec YouTube video regarding this topic, please go to: youtu.be...

Again, it is not a comet. This is a large scale ship, a biosphere, named Xanterexx, its abbreviated name. This ship is one of a few ships primarily & specifically used for visitation to worlds... where first contact is about to be established."

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________

Me: So there you go, it seems that since ISON is a Biosphere, travelling in a comet-like orbit to give us some mental preparations before First Contact, that means its speed can be accelerated anytime, so it could technically reach near Earth orbit anytime it wants.......unless if it stays in line with the December 2013 JPL orbit calculations' path.......

edit on 16-9-2013 by Menedes567 because: Adding some words........

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Menedes567

Maybe its the death star piloted by Darth Vadar, there are hundreds of these people claiming to have all the answers. They cant all be right. The question is, Is any of them right? Only time will tell.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 05:38 AM
link   
So...this is based on one guy saying he has information through contacts from this "andromeda council"?

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 05:42 AM
link   
These are the same people that said the earth will transform into the fourth dimension.

Timing of shift to 4th dimensional Earth Addressing the reported timing of this dimensional shift, the Andromeda Council representative stated that the process of our solar system’s and Earth’s transformation via dimensional shift is scheduled to accelerate starting in mid-October 2011, and be completed by January 2014.

LINK

I dont buy it. It would be cool if ISON was a ship and ET was coming to save the human race from ourselves.
I dont think that's the case though. ISON is just a ball of ice and rock hurtling through space.

It may be a space ship caring the seeds of life. That depends on your perspective. Is it sentient life that will save us? Probably not. It may be home to organisms and such that will take millions of years to evolve into their own, maybe even becoming sentient in billions of years.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 06:05 AM
link   

kudegras

Maybe its the death star piloted by Darth Vadar, there are hundreds of these people claiming to have all the answers. They cant all be right. The question is, Is any of them right? Only time will tell.

We will know soon.....If it is proven by amateur telescopes to be just a normal comet, nobody would listen to Tolec again, so he has now put his credibility on the line......and I think he will be proven right in a few weeks time.....

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 06:07 AM
link   

They didn't put it all on the line back in 2011? claiming that all matter on earth will transform into the fourth dimension by 2014........im still waiting for that to happen.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by shaneslaughta

How will you know when it does, I wonder?

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by CrikeyMagnet

I figure a change in perspective. We perceive thing is a three dimensional world. When the fourth dimension comes, every one will see it.

Unless we are in the fourth dimension as some theorize, time may be the fourth dimension.

I have no answers just opinions.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Menedes567
nobody would listen to Tolec again,

What makes you think anyone is listening now?

so he has now put his credibility on the line

Exactly what credibility would that be?

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 07:00 AM
link   

"It turns out Comet ISON is not really a comet, but an ET Biosphere."

I hope with all my heart that Ison is indeed an alien biosphere about to initiate first contact and usher in a new golden age for Humanity. I suspect however it's probably just another ball of dust and ice about to be consumed by our Star or doomed to continue its seemingly endless journey around our solar system.

If indeed this Andromeda council exists I imagine now is the time to announce their presence and say hello to us clever Monkeys.

Because without intervention from somewhere this world seems doomed to social and economic stagnation.

edit on 16-9-2013 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Isn't this the same guy that predicted that there would be time shifts and what not back in December? And that people would already have had to decide on if they wanted to move to another planet? And that the sun is shifting spectrum & the Earth is becoming "4D"?

Funny how none of that has happened yet.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 07:10 AM
link   

So there you go, it seems that since ISON is a Biosphere

On the say so of messages received from the Andromeda Council ? , that hardly counts as any sort of evidence in my book .

provided by my contacts, executive management
board members of the Andromeda Council, including Tania the Vice-Chairwoman of the Council

How very Human , Vice-Chairwoman .
The Andromeda Council know nothing of what ISON is nor can they send messages to Earth as they are not real , it amazes me that people buy into this stuff

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 07:11 AM
link   
"It turns out Comet ISON is not really an ET Biosphere, but a comet".

There. I fixed that for you.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 07:16 AM
link   
I agree, its not a comet. It looks like a huge triangular craft, and there was a thread on it.

Also there are 3 comets: Ison, Enke, and Lovejoy.

For some reason Enki/Enlil comes to mind and the return of the Annanuki.

If so, one can hope these are the progressed ascended versions because I won't put up with any more nonsense that is not freedom and equality and healing and progression and happiness of all creatures great and small here, and no more slaves and no more corruption and I sure hope everyone else is standing up under the stars and pouring their hearts out and standing up in their faces, for what is right. Get in their faces and ask who they are, ask them to identify: name, rank, location, purpose, mission, and assure them only Love and Goodness is going to prevail here so they may needs some counseling themselves. Have no fear of anything, ever.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 07:17 AM
link   

i have a question..why this ship come into big ice comet and why travel so long not just warp into eart orbit?
why so dramatic come to earth..

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I agree, its not a comet. It looks like a huge triangular craft, and there was a thread on it.

Seriously?.....you really don't think it's a comet?.......you think it's a spaceship?

I take it when this comet has been and gone, then you will return to this thread and admit to your foolishness?

It's like the middle ages around here sometimes!

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 07:30 AM
link   

OneisOne

Isn't this the same guy that predicted that there would be time shifts and what not back in December? And that people would already have had to decide on if they wanted to move to another planet? And that the sun is shifting spectrum & the Earth is becoming "4D"?

Funny how none of that has happened yet.

That part of the 'time shifts' was predicted by someone here at ATS in the past who is/was(dunno whether he still follows Tolec's info or not now?) a Tolec-fan and wannabe-expert-on-ET-derived-info.......

Tolec has remained steadfast in his claims derived from information provided by his ET contacts, that the Earth will become a higher dimensional planet by January 2014, and that some who choose to stay physical 3D beings(as we are now)......can choose to leave Earth sometime in late summer 2013 to mid-Autumn 2013 when the Earth Changes pick up speed and intensity.......

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by OneisOne

Isn't this the same guy that predicted that there would be time shifts and what not back in December?

Oh yeah , apparently we're in a transformation this year to be a 4D planet due to happen Jan 2014 .

819,037 views , I think I'm going to have to get into this stuff .... wait... I think I'm receiving a message from Motopek my council contact

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 07:44 AM
link   
As long as Ison does not prove to be the comet in the Day Of the Triffids, it's all good.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 07:47 AM
link   

cheesy

i have a question..why this ship come into big ice comet and why travel so long not just warp into eart orbit?
why so dramatic come to earth..

First, according to Tolec, the Biosphere Xanterexx is 300 miles long in diameter......From the images of ISON, we see that it is a huge blob of light with a coma that apparently seems to be more than 50,000 kilometres..... In my humble opinion, I think that Xanterexx is using some sort of plasma-based forcefield to envelop its main body(ship) in a huge coma-shaped forcefield for two reasons...... One, to make it look like a comet from the perspective of Earth astronomers, albeit a weird one...... Second, to protect itself from possible rogue ET attacks, which may or may not still be hiding in some areas of our solar system......on some planets or moons or asteroids......

Second, it travels in a comet-like orbit to give Earth people time to prepare psychologically for First Contact..... as well as giving time for contactees like Tolec to give the heads-up, as well as giving Earth governments time and chance to disclose the truth about ETs and our true history and origins before they decide to take over Disclosure themselves......Since it is a ship, it can accelerate its speed anytime it wants......

Since Tolec said ISON is a Biosphere, that means it can also accelerate its speed anytime to reach near Earth orbit within a day or two, even if it accelerates it speed to 1% the speed of light......

The speed of light is if I'm not mistaken, 300,000 kilometres per second.....Light travelling from the Sun takes 8 minutes to reach Earth at a distance of 1 AU away......

Therefore, if ISON or Xanterexx's speed is accelerated to 1% the speed of light, then from its current distance of 2.7 AUs away, it will cover 1 AU in 800 minutes......Since 1 day has 24 hours or 1440 minutes, then from Xanterexx's current position of 2.7 AUs away, if it wants to accelerate its speed to 1% the speed of light, it will cover 3 AUs in 2400 minutes or around 2 days.......

Even if it wants to accelerate to 0.5% the speed of light that still means it could reach Earth within 4 days, so Xanterexx can arrive anytime it wants, but I bet it will only start doing that between September 13 2013 to October 1 2013, when we are supposed to have a massive increase in Earth Changes?

<<   2  3  4 >>

join