It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Think I Have A Ghost, She Is Trying Very Hard To Communicate...Help

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by shells4u

Greetings,shells4u.

Iv'e been reseaeching paranormall studies for years.I had my own "experiencess "also.

I can help you,if you want to help Ruth.
There are nooo evil and good "human" souls,there are just consciousness that can find their way after death,that know how to release or enter a nother body-meaning by babys.The evil ones are normally souls that have only been fead by negative energy,soo They can only response negativly.In this case it neither the first or second.The deciesed lady named Ruth is trying to show you something (sometimes spirits cannot leave to the spiritual world without justice being satisfied)Maybe she died negativly or maybe she just doesn't know how to leave earth.In both cases you should help her.

Try saying this while shis trying to contact you.-Ad pacem Ad vos liberavit-Be at peace,you are free to go.

If its the case in Wich she can't release but she is stil here because the negative energy is keeping her here , then try to solve the Mistery of her death.

I also have a ability to see atoms,particles,spirits.When the particles are in their densest form,it means that its a spirit passing by.

I hope that my suggestions will help you.
If you need anymore advice please tell me.

Good Luck

edit on 25-9-2013 by Dalarn because: Helping others will make the world better.

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   

I hope that my suggestions will help you.
If you need anymore advice please tell me.

Good Luck
reply to post by Dalarn

Thank You...If I get overwhelmed I will [email protected] am staying busy trying to get set in for the winter months...you know us birds...gotta get the nest cozy and warm full of enough of the things a snow bird need when its too cold to fly...

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   

"Reasearching"*
-I misstyped in last post,I apologise
edit on 25-9-2013 by Dalarn because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Personally I would try to communicate but that's just me and yes it can get you into some trouble if you aren't careful, it can certainly increase activity no matter what it is (and in a bad way if it's something pissed off)... I'm not suggesting that you communicate if you aren't comfortable with it but I strongly disagree with the "leave it alone and pretend it doesn't exist" philosophy, I feel that it is based out of fear and I say go with your gut. If you feel that it's negative it's probably best not to and find a way to get rid of it, but if you feel like it's a human spirit then I don't see the harm in it other than the spirit may feel more comfortable/entitled to do its thing or try to contact you in the future.

And IMO even just asking the spirit to stop what it's doing can help if you are respectful. Maybe there is something about you that attracted it in the first place. I have asked them to stop because they were scaring others in the house and it seemed to help, no one knew I had done that but I stopped hearing the stories. Again I don't want to sound like I'm pushing you into something but I feel like if a human spirit were trying to get my attention it probably isn't just for kicks and scares. But what do I know, maybe they get bored too and want to mess with you a little. I know people like to say you should help them go to "the other side" but my personal belief is that we all share this place together just on slightly different planes of existence.

I'm curious since you talked to the neighbor and landlady, changed locks etc has the activity seemed to decrease? If so that could indicate that at least some of it is in your head since you feel more secure about the physical side of things now, I don't say that to be mean because it happens to all of us sometimes. It's easy to assume mundane things are paranormal related if you already think something weird is going on. In any case, best of luck with the situation.
edit on 25-9-2013 by duke396 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 06:56 PM
link   

I'm curious since you talked to the neighbor and landlady, changed locks etc has the activity seemed to decrease? If so that could indicate that at least some of it is in your head since you feel more secure about the physical side of things now, I don't say that to be mean because it happens to all of us sometimes. It's easy to assume mundane things are paranormal related if you already think something weird is going on. In any case, best of luck with the situation.
reply to post by duke396

Wee hours this morning...I took these...What is this...is it my flash on my cell phone???

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 08:32 PM
link   
The bottom two look like something is right in front of the camera reflecting flash... The sort of thing that happens when a finger or camera strap gets dangled in front. I don't know though, I would assume you'd notice if that happened. . Maybe someone else has a better idea.

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 08:35 PM
link   

edit on 9/26/13 by shells4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 09:01 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 09:03 PM
link   

shells4u
What is this...is it my flash on my cell phone???

IMHO, fingers in front of your camera isnt worth two threads.

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

duly Noted...

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by duke396

The sort of thing that happens when a finger or camera strap gets dangled in front.

Yes I think you are right it was dark in the room so that could have easily been what happened....sorry I wasted anyone's time...but ppl kept asking for pics and such...so here they are and as stated in thread earlier I do not know if I am believer I am still straddling the fence on all this ghost stuff that is at least in my case... wild imaginations and maybe slight hint of Cadaverine can spook the heck out of ppl. even if its so slight it only hits our subconscious mind and can cause over reactions...

Hence I shall repaint in Ruths death room and carpet...frigging land lady should have done this...lazy ass ppl....

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 10:15 PM
link   

If I were you, I would certainly find another place to live.

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 11:11 PM
link   

If I were you, I would certainly find another place to live.

Not going to happen this is my place and I am staying...But for curiosity sake why should I move?

REPLY TO SHAY75

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Just a suggestion. I thought you came on here asking for advice.

If a ghost was my roommate I would personally move out.

Good luck.

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 08:06 PM
link   

shells4u
reply to post by duke396

The sort of thing that happens when a finger or camera strap gets dangled in front.

Yes I think you are right it was dark in the room so that could have easily been what happened....sorry I wasted anyone's time...but ppl kept asking for pics and such...so here they are and as stated in thread earlier I do not know if I am believer I am still straddling the fence on all this ghost stuff that is at least in my case... wild imaginations and maybe slight hint of Cadaverine can spook the heck out of ppl. even if its so slight it only hits our subconscious mind and can cause over reactions...

Hence I shall repaint in Ruths death room and carpet...frigging land lady should have done this...lazy ass ppl....

I don't see it as wasting anyone's time if you're being genuine which I think you are. It might be obvious to people who have studied lots of pictures and ways to accidentally create anomalies but not so much to someone who hasn't. There used to be a lot of "vortex" pictures floating around the internet where someone had taken a picture of their camera strap glowing against the flash, accidentally or for hoax purposes. And just because the pics didn't come out doesn't mean something isn't going on... If that were the case then "real" ghost pictures wouldn't be so rare. IMO you're much more likely to pick something up in the infrared range anyway since a normal camera for the most part sees the same thing we do.

I'm definitely a believer because of my personal experiences but at the end of the day I can't say from across the 'net what's going on and you have to go with what seems most rational to you. If you've eliminated all mundane causes and stuff is still happening then you can go from there. That's one of the things "Ghost Hunters" got right (at first at least): Don't go in assuming the place is haunted, first try to prove it isn't.

Also just wanted to say I support your decision to stay in the house. To me it's irrational at best to leave on account of something that's not even showing any kind of ill will towards you.
edit on 27-9-2013 by duke396 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Hope things work out for you and you are ok.....

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Hope things work out for you and you are ok.....

reply to post by scotsdavy1

Actually doing better than I have in a long time...thanks for asking...and thanks for visiting me...

Truly,

shells4u

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 07:09 PM
link   
You are very welcome and hope things work out well for you. Have a nice weekend

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 12:39 AM
link   

shells4u

What sort of help do you seek? Do you want to try ad communicate with this unidentifiable entity, or get it out of your place? If the latter, that is possible. If the former, all I can recommend is not to, but that is your decision.
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

After much consideration and quiet contemplation I have decided to do nothing.........I dealt with the man across the road....talked to the land lady....so the guy is now respecting my property line....I got out my old Bible it is laying on the bed(in the room in question)....I have been sleeping in the other room....until I can repaint with the type of paint that was suggested in one of the earlier posts, and then I will be replacing the carpet...I have to also replace the curtains in there and elsewhere...I am going to do these things as I can afford to do them...Slowly and respectfully...but I will not be communicating or entertaining with any real or imagined spirit. I will not be burning sage or anything like that...

No communication is a very good plan! Something evil would want a response from you, either attempted communication, or fear. Giving it no place is a valid tactic. Hopefully, this will not be a further issue for you.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 12:58 AM
link   

The best thing to do, honestly is explain to her that she has passed, and that you can't really see her or hear her and that is why, because she is dead. Tell her to look for the light and to enter it. If she can't communicate, though, you won't be able to know if she sees a light. If it continues you may need a Medium, to communicate with her, because she may fear the light or she may not see a light, in which case she may have unfinished business...I am being serious here. This is not a joke, and I HAVE DONE THIS AND IT HAS WORKED!

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join