It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Think I Have A Ghost, She Is Trying Very Hard To Communicate...Help

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by shells4u

Don't see why not....give it a try and see if anything comes up

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 10:53 AM
link   
BAD KARMA with where you are .... MOVE.

LIES told to get you to move in.
DEAD person involved.
CREEPY dude across the street staring at your place.

Just move. The sooner the better.

And as far as communicating with the dead person ... you are just assuming that the spook is this dead Ruth person. It could be something evil pretending to be Ruth. Trying to get you to feel sorry for it and let it in more, and accept it.

NO COMMUNICATIONS. BAD KARMA ALL AROUND. Leave, and don't give a forwarding address.
And don't ever think about that place again, or whatever is there could follow you to the new place.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   

i just read your comment,not read anyone else's yet, have you tried evp? just use you're mobile phone to record, nothing else, if you do, i will help you with listening to the recording, if you feel worried by doing it yourself get a friend round.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   

BAD KARMA with where you are .... MOVE.

LIES told to get you to move in.
DEAD person involved.
CREEPY dude across the street staring at your place.

Just move. The sooner the better.

reply to post by FlyersFan

I can't break lease till December, but I will be actively looking for a new place...In the meantime I will go straight to my sis if I get that bad feeling, she knows about what I am going through and I am welcome there...as it is I spend more time with her than here...If I could I would leave sooner but I cannot mess up my renters credit by leaving before the lease is up...thanks for your advice I appreciate it...

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by slippeddisc

I am scared of stirring things up...I thought about that but I have no clue whether I should do that or not...but I will post pics if I feel her and see what happens...but as far as sage...That is big medicine and I would want my Indian friend to do that...I will call him and ask him, I burnt sage once and all hell broke loose it creates a pathway for Native American Indians of your family that have gone, to enter your realm and help...My Grandma was only half Native and half white so I have to call him 1st to get permission...It is not to be taken lightly. I have seen folks just play with that stuff and man o man I get the heck outta dodge...

The only analogy that comes to mind is its like popping a pimple and if you are not prepared for the storm before the calm...then do not bother...with most folks though that are not aware of this they think awe its so calming...its probably because they do not have Native American Indians in the big sky and therefore there is no body walking down that staircase of sage smoke to do anything at all...

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   

shells4u

I am scared of stirring things up...I thought about that but I have no clue whether I should do that or not...but I will post pics if I feel her and see what happens...but as far as sage...That is big medicine and I would want my Indian friend to do that...I will call him and ask him, I burnt sage once and all hell broke loose it creates a pathway for Native American Indians of your family that have gone, to enter your realm and help...My Grandma was only half Native and half white so I have to call him 1st to get permission...It is not to be taken lightly. I have seen folks just play with that stuff and man o man I get the heck outta dodge...

The only analogy that comes to mind is its like popping a pimple and if you are not prepared for the storm before the calm...then do not bother...with most folks though that are not aware of this they think awe its so calming...its probably because they do not have Native American Indians in the big sky and therefore there is no body walking down that staircase of sage smoke to do anything at all...

No worries

Hold the thought of a blue feather in calm mind.

You'll see

Cody

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 01:54 PM
link   

If you can't leave ... smudge . Often. And don't try to talk to 'it'.
My advice .. since it was asked for.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 02:02 PM
link   
There is one very simple answer

LOVE

Evil cannot abide or imitate pure love

Surround yourself with it

Sending it your way

Cody

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   
sage? i didn't say anything about sage? lol sure you replied to the right person? i said about evp, trust me, its safe, or, you could just leave your phone on record and not speak and just see if it picks anything up, i don't like the idea of the bloke across the road though, someone else said perhaps the spirit is trying to tell/warn you something? you could ask the police if they have anything on him just for a bit of peace of mind. as i said, i would help you with the recording if you decide to do it or get someone else to do it.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   
and someone else also said something spot on, when we die we are still the same person, if it was something nasty you would be able to feel it straight away. people are always too ready to give you an 'exorcist' story, don't listen to such rubbish. trust me if it was nasty, you would know it.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 03:38 PM
link   

ObjectiveReality

Better not try and communicate with the dead. If you would like to cleanse the room of her impression
replaster with Quicklime (Calcium Oxide) and repaint the room.

Hope this helps

Excellent advice, shells4u.....I didn't know about that paint....gives me something to look up...cool

edit on 16-9-2013 by GBP/JPY because: Yahuweh...the coolest of names, I swear

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   

If you can't leave ... smudge . Often. And don't try to talk to 'it'.
My advice .. since it was asked for.
reply to post by FlyersFan

yes...I agree...I will not talk to it...I have not done that...I do not want to entertain it...advice taken and Thank you...

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Hi shells4u!

I hope you feel more at peace soon. I'm sending you positive energy and imagining your space filled with the white light of the Holy Spirit. It's hard on you when you don't feel safe in your own space.

The lady who passed away there may still be hanging around to watch over you, as some have said on here. I had a house that was still visited by the previous owners, an elderly couple who loved their house. I saw shadows on the wall as they peeped around looking at this stranger who was in their house, and I knew they were just curious.

As soon as I saw their shadows I was terrified, because I thought it was flesh & blood people who had broken in on me. Once I realized no one was there, I understood that they were just curious. I felt no ill will towards me at all, so I didn't mind them being there. Although I've experienced stuff like this for years, I do remember when it all started and how unnerved it made me. I had no one to share my fears with, so hopefully starting this thread will help you by having a place to unload.

I've helped two spirits to cross, and the most recent one was an older lady in her 80s. She was so scared... I felt so sorry for her I had to help her. I will send the spirit in your rental loving thoughts as well, and pray for someone to assist her (or him) to the other side.

This is what I hope you will do. When something happens again, say, your fan turning off on its own... instead of giving in to that immediate feeling of panic, focus on the feeling in the room. Almost everyone can feel the energy in a room; most just don't bother. Watch Pauline - is she fearful, curious, or calm? There is so much fear associated with first experiences like this. It's easy to get carried away, but if you stop for a second and notice what's going on around you, it helps to get yourself stabilized a bit.

Take the incident for what it is, at face value. I once had a spirit or ghost blow in my ear, quite hard. It startled me, because I didn't hear anyone come up behind me, and when I looked there was no one there. I immediately knew it was paranormal, and it made me laugh. I didn't focus on the fact that there was an unseen energy with me, I know that's a normal occurrence with everyone (we usually don't sense them).

I've told people about this, and they are shocked that I didn't run out of the room screaming. I say look, they blew in my ear. What does that usually mean, a threat? No, they're being playful. If you can wrap your head around the idea that they may simply be playing with you, or trying to communicate and say hello, it takes away a lot of fear.

Of course they may also be trying to warn people of something. Do you know if the electrical system is safe in your rental? That's what I thought of when you said she turns your fan off and sets the smoke alarm off. If it is one of the alarms that is battery operated, she may be draining the batteries to try and build up some strength, and the alarm is set off because the battery is low. On the other hand, if it is hard wired, there may be something weird in the wiring.

This could cause the alarm to go off, or the fan to quit. She could also be manipulating those things to warn you of a possible problem with the wiring. Not sure why this popped in my head, but do you know of anyone who could check it for you? Maybe report strange interruptions or surges in power to your landlord and let him handle it?

The guy across the street makes me nervous too. It's possible he is having trouble dealing with finding her, or he could have been involved somehow, or he may have even cared for her. If you are allowed to install additional deadbolts on your doors, it might not be a bad idea. I don't want to scare you to death, but it doesn't hurt to be careful. How does Pauline react to him, or has she been around him at all? She will be your biggest indicator. Don't sell her short (no pun intended!) because she's small. Smaller dogs can be very vocal in their opinions!

I do wish you the best in dealing with this situation. If she is upsetting you this much, she needs to move on. I doubt she is wanting to upset you or frighten you; she is trying to reach you and she's using the only methods she can. Your Native American friend may be of the most help by cleansing your space for you.

By the way, DarkBlade's full name is DarkBlade71. I saw where someone had mentioned him earlier. He's fantastic, and usually has a way with helping you see the situation more clearly. Great sense of humor as well. Sled735 is a great friend of mine, and she will also help you in any way she can. She's been dealing with situations like this for a while too.

God bless you and bring you peace!

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Hold the thought of a blue feather in calm mind.

You'll see

Cody

reply to post by cody599

Cody I have something to show you...
...my tattoo...

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 05:09 PM
link   

sorry bout that...about the tape recording I might do that let me think about it...if i do you will have to help me upload the noise and I only have 1. old basic cell phone(slide or flip) 2.laptop that's it and I cannot go out and buy anything I have to really watch my penny's if I am going to move in December.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by GBP/JPYthe thanks to that great advice goes to objective reality...and yes it does sound like a sound solution as well...now to get the land lord to do it...without me making myself look like a nut job...

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 05:17 PM
link   

you don't need to buy anything, anything that records and you can upload to computer, what ever you decide about evp or recording without speaking, il help. even email it to me, been doing evp for years, ghost hunting for years. from what you have said, shes trying desperately hard to make you see shes there, thats why they do the things they do. shes prob lost and needs help. il leave you to it.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 06:01 PM
link   

cody599

They're both pretty knowledgeable on the subject, if they can't help they will probably know someone that can,

I'll always bow to their knowledge in this subject sled735 especially has a passion for it

Worth a u2u if you ask me but she isn't generally on ATS for another couple of hours.

Cody (insert thumbs up here)

Thank you for the vote of confidence, Cody.

Shells, this lady is probably confused and doesn't realize she has passed on. If she isn't doing anything harmful, she is just trying to get your attention and doesn't realize why you can't see her. So she is trying "other methods".
If you will talk to her out loud, and explain that she has died and needs to look for the light and move on, this could help her in crossing over.
If she doesn't want to go, set your boundaries with her. Explain to her that you own the house now, and if she wants to stay she will have to avoid scaring you.

I have, or did have, a little old lady in my house that used to run through the hallway while I was in the shower. I was home alone every time, so I knew it wasn't anyone else in my family.

When this first started I didn't know who/what it was, for sure. This spirit stayed in my closet most of the time, and only came out making noise when no one was in the same room with it.

One day she ran through the hall while I was in the bathroom getting ready to leave.
I spoke to her out loud. I told "it" (didn't know what it was at the time) in a very demanding voice, "This is my home, and you are not welcome! You have to go! You are scaring me!"

I immediately saw in my mind's eye a little old lady in front of me bending over with her head down, and she started crying and begging me not to make her go. She was pleading so hard with me that I could feel her pain inside myself.
I felt sorry for her so I told her she could stay as long as she didn't scare me anymore.

I immediately heard footsteps running to my closet, and she hasn't been a problem since.

I still hear things in the kitchen, and sometimes I hear the light footsteps in the hallway, like she is trying to be quite. LOL But, knowing that she is not a threat, it doesn't bother me that she is here.
She's just a nice little old lady that doesn't want to leave her home.

I hope that helps you. If you have any other questions, please ask. I have to leave for work tonight, but I'll answer when I can.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 06:59 PM
link   

On the flip side of things, if this spirit is a demon in disguise, which I don't think it is, I am sending you a message from a true exorcist, Linda Haley, who posted in one of my other threads. She has been on t.v. and helps people for free.

This lady will help you find out what is in your house, and get rid of it for you. You don't need to move.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 07:07 PM
link   

cody599

There you go my friend

I'm just putting the kettle on now in anticipation of their arrival

Cody

The new ATS isn't showing all my threads. I have several more on topics like this one, but I have one that has been going for over a year with people sharing their paranormal experiences. You can click my signature to read it. Over 170 pages... so far.
Or just click here:

I've contacted ATS about all my threads not showing in my profile, but have not heard back.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join