It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Think I Have A Ghost, She Is Trying Very Hard To Communicate...Help

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 06:01 AM
link   
If it's bothering you that much and you only rent the place then just move out, job done.

That's why I rent - it's easy to just up sticks and go if anything's bugging you (for me it's usually noisy neighbours).

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 06:07 AM
link   

If it's bothering you that much and you only rent the place then just move out, job done.
reply to post by CJCrawley

I totally agree...My lease is up in December so just 4 more months and I will do just that...in the meantime I just don't want to do anything that will stir things up so hence why I started this thread, I have never really been into the ghost thing so I don't know too much about it...

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 06:15 AM
link   

shells4u
reply to post by cody599

Have they dealt with this sort of thing before?

Darkblade might be able to help. That said, this sort of thing is pretty hit or miss. I second the idea of keeping an eye out for the guy across the street, even though he's more likely looking for signs of her (as he stares at the window) than for signs of you.

Is this an apartment or a room that you're renting? Was it furnished, or are those your own furnishings?
edit on 9/16/2013 by NorEaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by ObjectiveReality

Thats very interesting but I think those plants would not grow here...winter will be here and it freezes almost everything...I would have to do research on whether it would disturb any of our green house plants and the green house is at my sister's house anyways so I do not think that would help, but you are right there are indeed a lot of plants that keep away all sorts of things it is just hard for me sometimes to weed out fact or fiction...thank you on your advice...shells

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by shells4u

I don't think I'd hang around for 4 months if I thought I had a ghost, but it's up to you.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Is this an apartment or a room that you're renting? Was it furnished, or are those your own furnishings?
reply to post by NorEaster

Its a house and It was unfurnished, yes they are my furnishings.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 06:26 AM
link   
I don't know where you live, but in Queensland Australia there are a group that investigate possible hauntings and try to move spirits on and they do it at no charge. Maybe there is such a group in your area?

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 06:27 AM
link   

shells4u

reply to post by NorEaster

Its a house and It was unfurnished, yes they are my furnishings.

What makes you believe that this ghost is the woman who used to rent the place? Is it a feeling, are there indications, or is it just because you know that she died in the house? Is there any way to find out if she experienced this paranormal activity as well?

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Hi shells,
Well I believe you, because I've read a lot of your stuff here and you don't strike me as a person who would make this up.

I agree with the others about keeping an eye on the guy (neighbour) who appears to be watching your place. In my small town, just recently an older woman was killed by a younger guy who used to rent a room off her. It was very sad because apparently she was kind and generous and used to help him out in the past.
(I almost wonder if your ghost is indeed trying to warn you.)

Would it be possible to get a dog? For a sense of protection (from the living)...but also animals seem to pick up on things that we can't see. I do think you should find another place asap though.

Hopefully others here can help you. My husband and I moved out of a house we were renting, which we now refer to as "the vortex to Hell", lol. Dark energy there....but that's another story.
Good luck to you! Please stay safe.
jacygirl

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 06:30 AM
link   

I don't think I'd hang around for 4 months if I thought I had a ghost, but it's up to you.
reply to post by CJCrawley

If I break my lease I would have to still pay for the remainder of 4 months and it would totally mess up my renters credit. I can not afford either. If it gets too scary I will go and stay at my sister's house. She will understand. If I did not have the lease then yes I would have been out of here yesterday...

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 06:49 AM
link   

I agree with Jacygirl, if you are allowed to have pets then a cat or a dog would give you some companionship and they do seem to pick up on these things, they see things we cant see.
Be careful in trying any outlandish methods in trying to scare the spirit off or communicating with it.
Those sort of things should be left to the experts, if she was just a little old lady who people liked in life she would be no different in death and if trying to communicate with you must have a reason.
Again be careful with that guy across the road, I hope it all works out for you.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by jacygirl

Hey Jacygirl...You are too sweet!!! Yes I have a little dog here she is...
Her name is Pauline, I adopted her right before I moved in...she was born on one of the Indian reservations here in Montana, but the owner could no longer take care of her and she was sent to the humane society, It was love at first sight.

She is asleep right behind me on top of the sofa, she falls asleep looking out the window. She has my back...this is a pic I just took...
...oops I woke her up with the flash...lol

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Aww...she is beautiful!
I'm actually kinda relieved that you have her. (thanks for sharing the pics)
It can help to have a pet, in more ways than one. Sometimes, when I've become anxious...I tell myself, "If the pet(s) aren't freaking out...then I have no reason to be freaking out", lol)
jacygirl

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by kudegras

I think I might get me a bigger dog, Pauline can be my ghost alarm from Ruth
And the bigger dog for the guy across the street

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 07:48 AM
link   
have you tried to take any digital photos of the place or video, maybe try a voice recorder?

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Annunak1

Why not? They are not bad by definition. Sometimes they are confused and need help. Same as they Sometimes appear to guide us

Yes but also consider, what if this really is a battle between good an evil. What if god vs the devil is the truth. The ones who are left on this planet are here for a reason... do you want to risk being a demons play toy for the small chance that something good stayed behind? I wouldn't. Don't really believe in "ghosts" but if I started to experience that, i'd get away or rid of it ASAP!

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Spirits are everywhere.

If her energy remains just ask her to go to the light and perhaps get some sage and burn it in each room. If that doesn't help then I guess hang out with her for the next four months until you can move if she bothers you that much.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by zenius

Thats a good idea I will check that out.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 09:40 AM
link   

have you tried to take any digital photos of the place or video, maybe try a voice recorder?

reply to post by scotsdavy1

Can I use my cell phone to take the pics its and older model...one of those side flip phones...it has a pic option and vid and record...

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 10:26 AM
link   

shells4u

It seems like a lot of work when I do not own this place I would have to ask the land lord about painting, but I do not want people to think I am a nut.

Rule #1) If it is "non-positive" then it will feed on Your fear (fear of the unknown?? fear is fear, just like when the little ankle biter bites the One most feared. Your fear is it's energy)

Rule #1a) If it is "positive" then it may want to assist You. Have You seen any orbs of energy associated with it?

Rule #2) What someOne thinks of You is none of Your business.

With the recent dimensional shift, the akasha is easier to contact, new portals have opened. This will also allow the Souls who are "stuck" to get "un-stuck" but as was noted, some need HELP (Now imagine these folks with bodies, Yikes!) If You are near Flori-Duh | can see what they want? If near Virginia see "The Monroe Institute"

www.spiritguidesparrow.com

namaste

|'d suggest clearing Your chakras and "fear not"

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join