It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Think I Have A Ghost, She Is Trying Very Hard To Communicate...Help

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Before I go into a long story with details I want to see if there is anyone here on ATS that can take me seriously and give me some advice. A lady named Ruth died in my bedroom before I rented this place. Before renting I was only told that Ruth had died suddenly, but I had assumed she was in hospital when she passed. Its now all coming together(6 months later) Neighbors said she died in my rental...I will wait before posting too much I dont like to talk about it unless someone can really help...

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by shells4u

How is she trying to communicate? Does her energy feels good or bad?
I suggest speaking to a medium. It sounds to me ur ghost is stuck here and needs guidance to cross over

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Better not try and communicate with the dead. If you would like to cleanse the room of her impression
replaster with Quicklime (Calcium Oxide) and repaint the room.

Hope this helps

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 05:09 AM
link   
reply to post by ObjectiveReality

Why not? They are not bad by definition. Sometimes they are confused and need help. Same as they Sometimes appear to guide us

link   

edit on 16-9-2013 by Annunak1 because: double double reply

link   

edit on 16-9-2013 by Annunak1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 05:11 AM
link   

I lived in a house about 5 years ago that from the moment I moved in I had an uncomfortable feeling whenever I walked down the hallway. We only moved there to rent as our family home was being demolished to put 2 apartments on it, one for my parents and one for myself.
Anyway, I spent a saturday night at my girlfriends house and the next day my Mum asks me what time I got in, after telling her I didn't come home that night her face went white as she told me that a man was standing at the bedroom door who wasn't my father as he was sound asleep next to her.
In the following weeks some strange things seen were doorknobs turning by themselves in the middle of the night, doors opening by themselves, strange cold spots in the middle of summer, the family dog barking at
the blank wall.
At this point I started to ask the neighbors whether anyone else had seen or heard anything strange.
My Elderly next door neighbour then casually informed me that a few years prior to my moving in a young guy in his thirties died in the living room after a long illness, and that he was a lovely guy but he had a terminal illness.
It seems he never truly left the house, anyway my parents moved to their new home six months later and I followed a few weeks after that.
There was never any real fear about this spirit just the weird thought that you werent alone at times and yet there was no one else to be seen.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Annunak1

She has turned the shower on, moves objects(in a certain area) and is now waking me up in the morning with stuff like setting the smoke alarm off while I am trying to sleep, and she has turned my fan off as well to wake me up, but most of the activity is around and in the bathroom area. As far as energy it does not feel evil but more like she is subtle as to not scare me and the other day...well lets just say The strange guy across the street told me he found Ruth dead but I also have a conflicting story from a more reliable source, this guy I catch him just staring at my rental...he even will stand in the middle of the street and stare for a few seconds and then he turns and walks slowly back to his rental, now I think maybe her death was not an accident....I think I need to just move...

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Annunak1

Indeed...
They aren't bad by definition but retain certain character traits they inhibited while alive.
some can lie some can be mischievous some dangerous.Once one begins to communicate with them it may be overwhelming and get out of control. If a spirit got stuck here one must ask themselves...why? the transition into the afterlife isn't a computer program full of bugs or highways with traffic. If one would like to help a spirit this can be done without direct communication rather by doing some positive deed in the merit of the deceased this is far more helpful to the spirit than communication

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by ObjectiveReality

It seems like a lot of work when I do not own this place I would have to ask the land lord about painting, but I do not want people to think I am a nut.

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 05:22 AM
link   

That is more disturbing about the weird guy across the street, maybe Ruth is trying to warn you about him.
Make sure you lock your doors at night, install an alarm system.
I think we are in more danger from the living then we are from the dead.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Hi Shells

I'd u2u sled If I were you, or Darkblade

Just a thought

Cody

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by kudegras

Yes I agree...I have been sleeping in the daytime and awake at night...I am going to start looking for another place, I am mad that the landlord did not say she was found dead in her bed. she said that Ruth was a sweet older lady that died suddenly. I would not have rented if I had known she died and was not found for 2 days in the room that I too use as a bedroom....even if you are renting land lords should divulge this stuff....I now sleep on my sofa in the living room but stay at my sisters house a whole lots...sometimes a month...I only come home when I think me and sis need space....

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Ancient Kabbalistic manuscripts have stated that Fringed rue, Aleppo rue, Egyptian rue (Ruta chalepensis)
will deter any spirit from an area where the plant is located.It has been local practice of many mystics to place this herb at the entrance of the property and sometimes next to a troubled area.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 05:34 AM
link   

maybe like kudegras says she could be warning you or even trying to tell you that maybe he had something to do with her death IDK

But he may of just liked the lady across the road and misses her

edit on 16/9/2013 by maryhinge because: spell check

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by cody599

Have they dealt with this sort of thing before?

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 05:43 AM
link   
reply to post by cody599

Blasted new set up...I no longer see my friends list...what are their exact user names? sled? and darkblade? maybe they are in cuppa coffee room eh?

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 05:43 AM
link   

They're both pretty knowledgeable on the subject, if they can't help they will probably know someone that can,

I'll always bow to their knowledge in this subject sled735 especially has a passion for it

Worth a u2u if you ask me but she isn't generally on ATS for another couple of hours.

Cody (insert thumbs up here)

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 05:46 AM
link   

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

There you go my friend

I'm just putting the kettle on now in anticipation of their arrival

Cody

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by cody599

Thank You so much Cody....you made me feel better...the sun will be up soon and I will be able to put this baby to bed...lol

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join