It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Miss America crowns 1st winner of Indian descent; racist tweets flow

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by DieSektor

Dude....how do I put this? She's a Hindi Indian...not Native American Indian...and that taste in your mouth? That's foot.

-Peace-

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 10:00 AM
link   

I think you should have at least scanned the source material. It's Indian as in "from India", not native peoples.

I was going to poopoo this as just typical ignorant people but the reaction requires seriousness. Just look at this HERE. Stupid people post something online. It SHOULD be poopoo'd but now we have this con/lib back and forth. That's disturbing. The divisiveness is complete. The PTB have won.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   

First off moron..this is a about a Indian from India.

Secondly way to stereotype an entire race by the few you have met.

Yes some are alcoholics and drug users, so I guess that does not exist in white society too...

Some are a-holes..but I guess that does not exist in white society either.

Some are gang bangers...Nope not in white society either.

Some use and abuse the system, let me guess that also does not happen in white society..

All hail the great and all wise white society...thanks for being honest..and letting the world know about my people....we are disgusting creatures..etc..I shall no go back to drinking my booze, doing my drugs and basically being the lowest of the low...

edit on 16-9-2013 by Onslaught2996 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 10:14 AM
link   
ok lets just look at who is the most beautiful, or for the less intelligent whose hot!

here are the top five, first tell me what you see, i know what i see. second vote for yours, this is done strictly beauty. just a side note there were some who are much better looking than these.

use numbers from left top 1 thru 5.

here is the one that i think should have won. she wasn't in the top five.

edit on 16-9-2013 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by hounddoghowlie

If it is just based on beauty then number 2 is my pick..I actually don't know the criteria for picking these winners..anyone?

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   
I figured as much, she's Indica of Indian descent. Oh how silly are you people i wrote my reply very sensibly and VERY truthfully. You can't stab at me with your empty ignorance I spoke the truth. I DID not say these traits stick only to Native Americans.

I merely shed light on a topic I confused through the news catching Thread title.

Lol this is absolutely hilariouse to me now.
Of course the beauty pageant winner
was not a Native American.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Onslaught2996
reply to post by hounddoghowlie

If it is just based on beauty then number 2 is my pick..I actually don't know the criteria for picking these winners..anyone?

it's based on many different things. beauty, talent, and views. i'm not sure all of the others.
i choose beauty, because that's what these things started out as.

ETA: i would picked 2 to. out of the top five, to me she is the most beautiful.
edit on 16-9-2013 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Onslaught2996

To me, they ALL look beautiful and I'd be hard pressed to choose one over the others. The only way I could select a winner (at least in my case) would be: "who has the biggest knockers" and I can't really tell that from the photos supplied.

-Peace-

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Onslaught2996

Believe me Onslaught I have met
Enough to KNOW. Did you not read
My whole post??! I gave love to your elders and the ones holding true to their heritage.

Now your just igniting a fire that is all to familiar with your kind. So quick to fight back on issues that DO exist.

Look man my heritage is mixed and I hold no reason to defend or fight against those who shed light upon my ancestors so why do you?

I'm not singling you out I'm NOT, there are Problems and issues with every race and creed of man. I admit I came on strong and biffed my post by not propery cross referencing the thread title to my given thoughts and due own an apology
To everyone for that but I Will not apologize for the examples because that's real life issues being addressed and just because it may or may not hit at home with you, you can't just attack me verbally without more proper reason.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   

stormdancer777
reply to post by neformore

Well apparently she need sensitivity training also.
www.thehollywoodgossip.com...

Here solved.

It has been reported that there is bad blood between the pair after Ms Davuluri allegedly called her predecessor ‘fat as s***.’ However competition authorities say the allegation has been proved false. It is thought one of her entourage made the insulting remark.

Link
edit on 9/16/2013 by luciddream because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 10:38 AM
link   

DieSektor
This is an interesting thread. Its no wonder no native American woman has ever gotten any love or recognition as a beauty queen until now. Have you ever been so priviledged as to see what the majority of real life "native American" people are like???

Here is a clue they are reclusive, ignorant, naive assholes. (Not to mention how they hold on strongly to the typical stereotype and substance abuse).

They have great family pride and respect for
Their "tribe" lol its all bull# and they encourage their young to run around wearing trashy looking jerseys reading "Native Pride".
Whenever I see such a thing I think to myself, "more like naive pride".

I'm speaking from personal experience folks NO I'm NOT racist, I'm shedding a light on an issue here that still holds strong to this day.

Native Americans abuse their special Government aided priviledges, the natives around my area are not accustomed
to having such money and they blow it on alcohol, other drugs, and who knows what else. The Government Knows this! But still keeps on giving.

In my area a new highschool graduate will receive up to $25,000 upon graduation for no reason at all other than having a mother or father with tribal blood. It's getting to the point now where these Windians "individuals who look nothing like a Native American and more like a usual Caucasian" are reaping the benefits with little or nothing to show for their heritage.

If you have ever had a personal "public" encounter with a Native American individual you will note immediately how they have rude and crude manners, very disrespectful to others beyond their personal family or heritage.

They will be spotted with outrageously modified vehicles "$1,000-$5,000 spent on chrome rims ect...all given to them
By special Government encentives and bonuses given by their tribal leaders.

The funny thing is money truely does NOT buy happiness or creates a better lifestyle because at the end of the day these same people fronting with their Government $ are the ones driving out of town back to their broken down trailer on a reservation that has been know locally to have had a murder, rape, and drug house holdings.

Ugh, it's a mess you don't want to see or ever be exposed to.. I know there are
Intelligent, caring, and compassionate elder natives who hold true to their bloody roots, and can teach and uplift humanity with their ancient ways. Although sadly every year that passes every elder that dies, leaves the money hungry greedy alcoholic substance abusing Native American that our current society is so use to seeing.

Maybe this is why it took soo long for a native princess to become a beauty pageant winner??

In the hotel industry they would put it this way, "Indian....the dot, not the feather".

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 10:41 AM
link   
and while you all get up in arms over a buety pageant and some random comments over a pointless social network. Kids die, food and water is poisoned, and Major crimes against Humanity are carried out by elected(and in some cases not elected) officials.

walk away people.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   

beezzer
She's hot!

Seconded. Also not following miss pageants etc. I was quite surprised that she seems quite smart too. That's 10/10.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   

wow, your post just showed everyone exactly what you r. I hope every one sees it. I can see how you got that way though, its obvious you have a reading comprehension problem.

DieSektor
This is an interesting thread. Its no wonder no native American woman has ever gotten any love or recognition as a beauty queen until now. Have you ever been so priviledged as to see what the majority of real life "native American" people are like???

Here is a clue they are reclusive, ignorant, naive assholes. (Not to mention how they hold on strongly to the typical stereotype and substance abuse).

They have great family pride and respect for
Their "tribe" lol its all bull# and they encourage their young to run around wearing trashy looking jerseys reading "Native Pride".
Whenever I see such a thing I think to myself, "more like naive pride".

I'm speaking from personal experience folks NO I'm NOT racist, I'm shedding a light on an issue here that still holds strong to this day.

edit on 16-9-2013 by DocHolidaze because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 10:50 AM
link   
STUNNING, smart, talented, aspires to be a Dr....what the hell is not to like?

I defy anyone to spend a bit of time in a public area ie, airport lounge, playground,etc and observe the children of today.

VERY few resemble the stereo-typical "blue-eyed, blonde American" outdated image of what they "should look like" anymore! MANY are of mixed descent and all are beautiful!

Is this the attitude they will be forced to grow up with? Damn, that's going to be tough.

The world is a very small place, no room for such small minds anymore...

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 10:55 AM
link   

beezzer
She's hot!

I'm with you Beezer.... BAZINGA!!!

@Thread ~

Personally speaking, I don't care if she's black, white, puerto-rican or hatian, if they are American Citizens then that's all that matters.

Unless... This is about the Judges being more liberal with which minority group they score points with to show America as an equal opportunity pagent agency....

If bigots want to run there mouth, they have the same right to express there views as a budhist monk keeping his mouth shut and walking past with no eye contact.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   

purplemer
reply to post by neformore

There is statical evidence that both racists and conservatives have a lower IQ on average. Both a disability to see the bigger picture. Society will always have its stupid elements.

Wow and how was this statement not degrading? I guess the "lower" IQ works on both sides as you just have proven that.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 11:16 AM
link   
She was raised and graduated high school in St Joseph Michigan so I would say she is a native of Michigan in the United States. Big news around here today. She has only been in NY less than 2 years

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   
And a large percentage of those racist messages are done only to generate division and stir up controversy over racism, the posters are not racists at all. But just as ignorant. They hid behind false identities and pretend to be someone else to vilify them and then they can cry " racism!"
Its not just racial issues, but many others. You can't find someone to hate and argue with or get people to listen to you, you need to make a straw man to argue with.
New Miss America is hot, BTW.
edit on 16-9-2013 by Dutchowl because: Wrong Pageant

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

FlyersFan you can beg and squake as much as you I am sticking by my guns.. As much as you might think polls are not science. If you followed the links provided you would see they are science. The finding of one of the links was published in The findings are published in the journal Social Psychology Quarterly. That is science and it is very different than standing in the street just taking a poll..

95% of black America votes liberal ... so here's some SCIENCE numbers for you .

I am very aware that some types of people score lower in IQ tests than others. But the information you provide does not add or nor negate from the debate.. What are you trying to say. That IQ trends can be seen over many facets of society. I could not agree more...

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join