It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Woman, Empowered By Her Female Sexuality Is Formidable!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Xtrozero

You know your lying out your ass on that part.
Especially if your on the getting older side as well.

Second.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 08:52 PM
link   

SearchLightsInc
Again, still shocked how folks have concentrated on the miley cyrus thing barely discussed the rest of the OP.

Shocked ats, Shocked.

Well reading this whole dam thing, I still dont know what the hell it is your trying to get at or what you point is, if you actually have any. Your the one who brought miley cyrus into it in making it your op, but you say its not about her. I mean OK, whatever, but what is your point? I mean I think I must have run into a bunch of your threads, a bunch of them and posts to boot in fact, a whole truck load of them like 5 of them or something, some even from years ago in more stupid feminist threads, and 5 is really 5 to many, or at least that I bothered reading. Especially seeing there going all jumble meaningless feminism junk...And all over seeming what? Absolutely nothing.

Most feminists I seen are just trolls, and a majority of them seem to not only be nothing but talk, but seek out like missiles the very things and dudes they say they are against. I mean and as someone said some pages back you even had Miley there rubbing on some ol bald guy who not only according to them is a confessed sexist who thinks all women are ho's, but is married with kids. Now what are the chances that his wife is a feminist, and he did not have to do much chasing to get her. Pff makes sense.
No really it does make sense if you think about it.

Take offense! but the whole thing is a joke, feminists are a joke, and the majority of women though there are women out there who actually have problems. Yet the majority I have seen in real day to day life all over the place, well there troubles dont seem all that many, most of which consists of the fact that there guy is not buying them enough stuff, or that they have to pay for there own gas

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by galadofwarthethird

Obviously dude and like all the fairer gender she is not going to answer your question.

Leaving us with only the awesome power of our deduction in finding out just what her major malfunction is. Ponderous no? I would say no, not really. But really?

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Wow, what a powerfully emotional thread this turned out to be!! Nice one guys and gals!! If nothing else, I know I sure enjoyed reading it!!

Anyway, it just goes to show that there is NO WAY any one person can have all the answers here. Our experiences are just way too different sometimes to even have a common ground from which to compare. I really think that even trying to say "how it is" or even "how it should be" is just myopic. I've been around a while and have been witness to and been a member of many a relationship and one thing is clear. What does it for one doesn't always do it for another, plain and simple. Some guys like submissive women and some women like to be submissive. Hell some guys like to have their balls stepped on with high heels while other men are too uptight to go down on a chick. Some women would never even let their husbands see them without makeup on or try anything beyond missionary while others want to have one in every hole and one in each hand. You just can't blanket the range of human sexuality with any kind of accuracy. To try and do so is just foolish.

On a side note. galadofwarthethird, did you just reply to yourself on that last post???

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by mOjOm

NO...Your just seeing things dude. That's probably some other galadofwarthethird. Nope! Dont know who that guy is, no clue.

But whoever that awesomely and what sounds like handsome stranger is. He is likely the only rational one in this whole thread. And who knows! Maybe if we keep on annoying people, maybe, just maybe, one day we will get to some sort of point to this whole dam thing.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join