It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have a cunning plan said Baldrick to Obama- lets take down the United States of America.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Now who was Baldrick , to the British he was a loveable underling of the infamous Black Adder.
But for this tale we will only use his catch phrase.

This article looks at the formative years of the President and some of the ideologies he was trained in.

Obama was trained by the Saul Alinsky-founded Industrial Areas Foundation (IAF) in Chicago. (The Developing Communities Project itself was an affiliate of the Gamaliel Foundation, whose modus operandi for the creation of “a more just and democratic society” is rooted firmly in the Alinsky method.) Alinsky was known for helping to establish the aggressive political tactics that characterized the 1960s and have remained central to all subsequent revolutionary movements in the United States.

Not too worrying so far.

In the Alinsky model, “organizing” is a euphemism for “revolution” -- a wholesale revolution whose ultimate objective is the systematic acquisition of power by a purportedly oppressed segment of the population, and the radical transformation of America's social and economic structure. The goal is to foment enough public discontent, moral confusion, and outright chaos to spark the social upheaval that Marx, Engels, and Lenin predicted -- a revolution whose foot soldiers view the status quo as fatally flawed and wholly unworthy of salvation. Thus, the theory goes, the people will settle for nothing less than that status quo’s complete collapse -- to be followed by the erection of an entirely new system upon its ruins. Toward that end, they will be apt to follow the lead of charismatic radical organizers who project an aura of confidence and vision, and who profess to clearly understand what types of societal “changes” are needed.

Whew that sounds a tad radical and in today's American society could be called terrorism.
Could also be thought of as NWO doctrine.
Does he see himself as the Charismatic Leader of this revolution against the status quo .
The constitution and the bill of rights?

But Alinsky's brand of revolution was not characterized by dramatic, sweeping, overnight transformations of social institutions. As Richard Poe puts it, “Alinsky viewed revolution as a slow, patient process. The trick was to penetrate existing institutions such as churches, unions and political parties.” Alinsky advised organizers and their disciples to quietly, subtly gain influence within the decision-making ranks of these institutions, and to introduce changes from that platform.

Well he does seem to have been successful in that endeavour.

One of Obama's early mentors in the Alinsky method, Mike Kruglik, would later say the following about Obama:
"He was a natural, the undisputed master of agitation, who could engage a room full of recruiting targets in a rapid-fire Socratic dialogue, nudging them to admit that they were not living up to their own standards. As with the panhandler, he could be aggressive and confrontational. With probing, sometimes personal questions, he would pinpoint the source of pain in their lives, tearing down their egos just enough before dangling a carrot of hope that they could make things better."

Obviously a messiah in the making , how many times has he offered the American people that carrot of hope? CHANGE ANY ONE ?

The rest of the article for your interest :

www.freerepublic.com...

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Pinkorchid

Maybe those original believers in the myth, who have become disgruntled, can now see what has become of our country.

Glenn beck does have his problems - but he did a very good job of laying this "philosophy" out and tying the people "in control" of it, for those who would listen to his info. And, I believe, it is all for the NWO - and that obama is just the destroyer that the bushes and the clintons have set him up to be.

There is just a few of the complete disintegration of the US to look forward to now.

WW3? Complete fiscal collapse? They keep baiting a race war, but I don't think they'll get it - even with their "let all the illegal criminals in" as a form of "immigration reform"
And, everyone's favorite, the complete militarized police state.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Hold off on the terrorist comment, because the last thing I want to do is live in a society where everyone is considered a terrorist because they disagree with someone else's political viewpoints. I don't think anyone should be considered a terrorist for political reasons.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Happy1

That's true, and I know for a fact that is already happening to a lot of people in my generation. I'm not sure if any of us are going to recover, or if we are going to end up in a militarized police state due to bad calculations.

I think that there is enough evidence to show, based on what you presented and the course of events in our country, that Alinsky's method has been employed.

It's not that healthy for our country to continue to be one massive laboratory for societal engineering, because I don't think people are designed to change cultures every 20 years or so - it's bound to throw our society into chaos and destruction from that fact alone.

That's an advantage to a more traditional-based institution like the Catholic Church - it provides stable ground for society to function on, and people can do what they want and have families and a church to provide stability for themselves and protect against nationalism.

To be honest, belonging to a church at this point in time is going to give someone more freedom than trying to survive in our collapsing society without any kind of support.
edit on 16-9-2013 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by darkbake

It's interesting that you bring up church when I mentioned Glen beck - and Mitt romney - both belong to the mormon church ( I don't have any problem with any kind of religious affiliation - including muslim) but mormons have been the original "preppers" - in fact it is vital that you have at least a year of food prepared, in case of some emergency, in their religious doctrine - yet the obama "administration" and police state (DHS) has outlawed the "hoarding" of food.

It's rather contradictory - and I do believe that no matter if romney or obama would have been elected this last time - "the agenda" wouldn't be much different.

Maybe, I'm wrong - I'm saying, I don't know - but you have some contradictory "gov't" recommendations - in that DHS also says you should have an "emergency plan"

I'm not sure I'm making myself clear in what I am trying to say here.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by darkbake

You have misunderstood the context.
I was referring to the fact that in today's America , those sorts of ideologies would be considered as terrorism.

Whew that sounds a tad radical and in today's American society could be called terrorism.

edit on 16-9-2013 by Pinkorchid because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Why do you insult baldrick and the black adder this way.
Neither of them would have anything to do with that prat oblamya

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 04:07 AM
link   

I hear what you are saying - you should look to the gov't for "support" - not any kind of faith - or "community" support. This is a mantle of communism.

Destroying america.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Happy1

Perhaps Im getting you out of context , but its not what I am saying , please show me where I said that... puzzeled.
edit on 16-9-2013 by Pinkorchid because: typo

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by PtolemyII

They would probably do a much better job of it , and thats saying something.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 04:22 AM
link   

OK - I'll read more of the thread before I opine again - good thread - I'll keep learning....

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 04:33 AM
link   
This could well be working according to plan then. Abuses of power and intrusions into privacies and empire-building of the previous administrations are now all "in your face" in the present administration. We have a large body of Americans saying, "more than enough, this has got to end by any possible means." I have seen so many blatant violations to a free people that is is a joke to consider this a free nation any longer, yet some people are eating it up and want even more blind obedience to authority regardless how ludicrous it has become - that is the 'religion' of the authoritarian and the psychopath.

Finally we see a glimmer of hope that the people have power over their government and that there may be a chance to have our country back again away from the psychopaths. Holder's recent announcement the Justice Department will pay heed to the will of the people and the will of their state over federal law in making the "hemp concession" as the majority now demands it so. Change is in the air and on to recovery.

Many layers of corruption need to be scraped-off and polished away so that we may be able to see our beautiful Constitution shine brilliantly once again and so we can make an honest declaration of liberty once more.

It will be a bitter pill for those authoritarians who have praised our making of a police state out of a free land. They will have to learn tolerance and observe a "live and let live" attitude. The majority are sick of living a 'programmed' life with few decisions left to the individual.

Our road to freedom is starting to become unjammed and once again able to navigate so we can continue on our course without detouring into tyrannical rule. We need only step forward and take control once more or face the choice that we can continue down the slippery slope we've been traveling on so fast and furiously. It is not that we have too many miscreants and not enough prisons and work camps to house them all, we just have too many imposing laws. Is that not yet obvious?

edit on 16-9-2013 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 04:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Erongaricuaro

To begin to clean the slate , the depth of deceptions need to be recognised , so that it can be irradicated.
Good words and a positive perspective on change , thanks Erongaricuaro.

top topics

join