It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Man In Charge Of The NSA Modeled His Office After The Bridge Of The Starship Enterprise

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Privacy: the final frontier. These are the voyages of the NSA, as it enters every computer and pries whatever data can be stolen and recorded in perpetuity. Its ongoing mission: to explore the internet and all TCP/IP packets, to seek out new emails, phone records, backdoors, webcams and bank accounts, to boldly go where no man with or without a search warrant has gone before.

Those who will recall our brief biopic on the "Meet The Man In Charge Of America's Secret Cyber Army" remember that before Keith Alexander was put in charge of the NSA, he "was a one-star general in charge of the Army Intelligence and Security Command, the military’s worldwide network of 10,700 spies and eavesdroppers. In March of that year he told his hometown

The Man In Charge Of The NSA Modeled His Office After The Bridge Of The Starship Enterprise

Detroit is decaying. Chris Hedges has shown how American towns are on the edge around the country. 1/3 of the country is on food stamps and disability...

No problem.... Capt. James T. 'Keith Alexander' has built himself the helm of the Enterprise so that he can spy on your grandma's telephone calls and internet views..... Staggering grandeur... opulence... fit for the Emperor of Privacy.

From Zerohedge.. via Glen Greenwald we may muse the following quips.. 'we now have a glimpse of just how Star Trekishly the megalomaniac intercepting all US and global electronic communications and financial transactions thought of himself'..

' Any casual review of history proves how deeply irrational it is to believe that powerful factions can be trusted to exercise vast surveillance power with little accountability or transparency. But the more they proudly flaunt their warped imperial hubris, the more irrational it becomes.'

'And some more pictures of how egomaniacs with unchecked power enjoy decorating their workspace'

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 01:35 AM
link   
That was finished 14 years ago, old news!

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

Um... NSA spying is more than 10 years old... and we are just hearing about it now...

Zerohedge story is out today... I have not seen this story posted... Please provide the 14 year old article... thanks..

I have not... and many other readers likely did not know that Gen Alexander built this for himself... Did you?
edit on 16-9-2013 by R_Clark because: Grammar

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 01:49 AM
link   

R_Clark
Please provide the 14 year old article...

www.dbia.com...

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by R_Clark

I think that is my favorite. That is awesome, I don't see anything wrong with having fun decorating an office. Unchecked power being used for decent decorating is the least of my worries!

But... awesome offices. Thanks OP
edit on 16-9-2013 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 02:44 AM
link   

darkbake
reply to post by R_Clark

I think that is my favorite. That is awesome, I don't see anything wrong with having fun decorating an office. Unchecked power being used for decent decorating is the least of my worries!

But... awesome offices. Thanks OP
edit on 16-9-2013 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

Note the klingon symbol in the middle of the table. Holy...S..it, you damn klingon, you killed our constitution!

new topics

top topics

join