It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quantized Space & Time

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

No energy cannot be destroyed, if there is energy here now, where would it go if destroyed? So far according to knowledge and experience, the idea of energy being smothered out of existence into nothingness...well idk ive never heard that idea explained or considered.

Because the totality of the eternal energy in reality is of an exact quantity, discrete, it by nature is limited, and as limited as it is, it can seemingly accomplish a lot, So I guess what I meant by fractal is that in 9999^99999 years whatever exists will be birthed from the current order, its all a linear process of cause and affect. And 999^9999 years after that, whatever exists will have been birthed or morph out of that. And these ideas and patterns and laws, and principles and mechanism will probably be used over and over again in slightly different ways and places. So I think in the way its like a fractal, energy +time, is that there is a quantity, that undergoes a constant equation of progression that was started who knows how who knows when seemingly it was never even started, it just always naturally progresses, and the natural progression is always branches of past progressions limited by laws.

Could we consider life a fractal in the 4th dimension? 2 makes 1, 1 finds 1, 2 makes 1, 1 finds 1, 2 makes 1, 1 finds 1, etc.
edit on 26-9-2013 by ImaFungi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 11:43 PM
link   

ChaoticOrder

AbleEndangered
Ariel school Africa UFO kids interview

Yes, that is certainly one of the most interesting UFO sighting cases out there, but I'm not sure why it has anything to do with what we are discussing here. And I highly doubt that UFO operate on acoustics anyway because there is no air in space. If the UFO did make a noise which sounded like a flute, it was most likely doing so in order to attract the attention of the children. The vast majority of credible UFO witnesses describe the UFO as being completely silent, so you may want to rethink your position on acoustics.

If your into watching the first 30 minutes of things, watch this:

It has been passed around here before, Thrive Documentary

I watched the whole lecture by Nassim, I'm just saying the first 30 mins were hard to watch. And of course I've seen Thrive, it's really just child's play, and it also has nothing to do with what we are discussing here. It's a good watch, but all it does it make claims about the torus and ancient symbols, but never actually provides any technical details about how we could exploit the torus shape for anything. There are many free energy documentaries which are a much better than Thrive.

ChaoticOrder
reply to post by will2learn

Whilst I understand why you do not like the 'braid' model as you put it and think there are unlimited configurations, there are likely only very limited numbers of ways that these quanta of space can be packed together to be stable.

I don't dislike it, I think it's a brilliant theory and I definitely think that something close to it is the truth. But the more I think about it, the more it seems like it's not a 100% correct theory. I think it's very close to the truth but not quite all the way there. For example, why is it that the standing waves produced by electrons around the nuclei produce shapes which correspond to spherical harmonics? Can you fully explain such abstract behavior of fundamental particles using only the braid theory?

My personal theory is that space can be stretched into a so called "negative dimension" (creating negative energy), which cannot be detected from within our own dimension. The basic idea is that energy can only be created if an equal amount of negative energy is also created. So we really only get to see one side of the big bang, in negative space there should have been a negative big bang. I really don't want to get too much into this concept in this thread but you can read more about that theory here.

I also want to share the following video because it's super cool and related to the subjects I have brought up in this post (spherical harmonics in particular) and near the end it shows something which I think is starting to get extremely close to the way subatomic particles are structured and the way they oscillate, and it's something which cannot be fully explained by braids imo. However, while I believe that both these concepts are getting very close to the truth, they are not entirely compatible. We need something which can merge the best of all these theories.

EDIT: to quote top comment from the video:

Tetrahedral non-euclidean geometry was my specialty... it is how spherical harmonics work, for buckyballs as well as hydrogen atoms... you are really on to something here... when you say "is this how atomic oscillations work", they're called "spherical harmonics" and yes, they work almost exactly how you have shown them... bravo, you deserve the nobel for this

edit on 16/9/2013 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

Nothing to do with this thread?

You brought it up!

Regarding: Ariel School Children Encounter, Not all the children reported the flute sound, she was one of the closest. To my recollection she was the only one that reported the flute sound. So you have to be close.

Travis Walton described the sound of the one he encountered as an off balance wash machine.

WARNING: Too close to the craft will kill you. Wait til craft shuts down. In the Travis Walton Case, a beam of light froze him, then threw him back before he could reach the flux field!! Same as Aarons 2 boys in Bible, or the Ark killing Uzzah when ox stumbled in the Old Testament...

Why are you treating me this way, I was only sharing ideas with you, that you brought up in the first place.

I notice when change starts to happen in people, they get mad at first, that they have to change their beliefs.

I have to now prove how its related to the thread, ive gotten the jist of thread topics by now, springer has beaten it into me!!

Trust me, in Quantized Space, Its all connected, a seamless whole!!

I guess I'll play with the other kids, and I won't be rethinking my position on acoustics!!
edit on 27-9-2013 by AbleEndangered because: added: UFO warning about proximity while running.

edit on 27-9-2013 by AbleEndangered because: arrangement

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by ImaFungi

No energy cannot be destroyed, if there is energy here now, where would it go if destroyed?

Haven't we already discussed this in another thread? And I asked you if energy cannot be created or destroyed then where did it all come from... and you basically said that it must have always been here. Or was that some one else?

Either way I think science must explain how the energy of the big bang was created, otherwise we start to sound like religious people who like to claim that god has just always been there and we don't need to explain how he got there in the first place. I will not accept such nonsense.

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by AbleEndangered

Nothing to do with this thread?

You brought it up!

I brought up spherical harmonics in relation to the structure of atoms. Spherical harmonics has nothing much to do with sound waves, they can be used to described an atom in our atmosphere or in the vacuum. How can acoustics which apply to sound waves also apply to a UFO which operates in the vacuum of space? Or are you talking about some type of acoustics which goes beyond the realm of sound waves?
edit on 27/9/2013 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 06:11 AM
link   

You can't go below the Trinity.

father: order/concept/rules set/imager
spirit: motion/will/ability/energy
son: form/structure/body/existence/image

I think therefor I am.

I think = imager

therefore = ability

I am = existence

We can't escape it. It is the only thing that is positively true. All else are just a concept or image that might be true.

You can try to push it into other dimensions but it still has to have always been. And sorry for using religion and philosophy, instead of only logic to make my point.

Flying spaghetti monster was conceptualized, it has the ability to be conceptualized, and it has form as a word or picture or a body or it exists as something.

Lets say you find the source for the bb energy, but then where did the source get the energy? You could keep looking for the source for trillions of years, but you will eventually just have to have faith that it has always been.

Oh and while I'm at it, if you put the trinity together, what do you get? Concept reproduction.

edit on 9/27/2013 by Bleeeeep because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Yes it is I who stands by that claim of logic, that if energy is something, and energy exists, energy must have always existed, and must always exist.

Also I saw you say something about atom harmonics or something, last night I was thinking about light,em field, electrons, atoms and stuff, and I was thinking about how the electron is so related to the phenomenon of light, and magnetism and electricity, and light is electromagnetic wave, and I was thinking how this relates to electrons jumping orbital states in atoms, and the newer versions of electrons thought to be 'electron clouds'. I think there might be something to all that. How does light energy cease existing as light, and instead intimately connect with an electron to the extent it can cause it to undergo a steady change in function and aesthetic and ability in an atom.
edit on 27-9-2013 by ImaFungi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 07:28 AM
link   

More examples of sounds of UFO's, descriptions, no audio. Different craft styles produce different noises.

UFO ENGLAND DOCUMENTARY Out Of This World Staffords
www.youtube.com/watch?v=npCZ3W7Qtz4

Travis Walton Abducted by Aliens in Fire in the Sky - FULL FREE VID
www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5-gcVF9cng

and here is an example of the power of sound. Imagine the universe or space as an uncompressed fluid!

Sono-Luminescence
BBC Horizon - An Experiment to Save the World
www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FErksas4U0

Schools back in session!
Enjoy...

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 04:19 AM
link   
i came across this video and thought it was just for your thread.

Symphony of Science - the Quantum World!
www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZGINaRUEkU
www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Point #1

It is not possible reality has an infinite number of layers, for the simple reason that if it takes non-zero time for information to travel from layer N to layer N + 1, then our universe wouldn't move at all: it would be stuck waiting for all the layers below to transmit their changes to this layer. But since the layers below would be infinite, the wait would be infinite as well.

So the universe is indeed built from some basic building block that is the smallest unit of matter/energy that it can be.

Point #2

Quantum mechanics tells us that unless there is an "observer" (i.e. a macro-event), particles do not manifest themselves as "points in space" but like a wave.

Why would that be? what would be the reason for this?

one possible explanation might be reservation of resources. Like a 3d computer game in which what is not visible is not rendered.

This means that the probability of living within a simulation is quite big: the computer that renders this universe does not have infinite power,and so it must save resources by not rendering what is not visible.

Point #3

The current state of the art video technology cannot produce realistic 3d images in real time. Even with the mightiest of machines, rendering reality as is is impossible in real time.

But nature has such a machine: the human brain. When we see dreams in our sleep, the images are realistically rendered by our brains as if they were real. The physics are just like in reality. People in our sleep are rendered extremely realistically, with their physical characteristics matching those found in reality.

Point #4

Math proves that all machines that can exist are Turing-equivalent.

CONCLUSION

We are living in a simulation rendered by a very but not infinitely poweful Turing-equivalent machine.

From point 3 and 4 we can deduce that our brain is a Turing-equivalent machine.

From point 3 and 2 we can deduce that our universe can be rendered by such a machine.

From point 1 and 2 we can deduce that this machine does not have infinite power.

Ergo, we are living in a simulation.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by masterp

Very good break-down of the quantum realm you have there.

I would argue that it is either a Simulation, Living Universe,Electric Universe,Micro and Macro Universes, Parallel Universes, Infinite dimensions, Multi-verses, Multi-Simulations....

These can be Synonymous...

If it is an Electric or Living Universe, the resources are already limited.

This Company and Technology is highly controversial. They may have made claims the hardware aren't capable of handling yet.

Unlimited Detail Real-Time Rendering Technology: Preview 2011
www.youtube.com/watch?v=WO4CQrIKxwI
www.youtube.com...

Here is something that is capable, simulating or animating simulated particles.
Free-flowing Granular Materials with Two-way Solid Coupling
www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZoZ0ZAzr6eg
www.youtube.com...

50.000 Smooth Particles using C++
www.youtube.com/watch?v=HDhqNiEzZOE
www.youtube.com...

We had a good chat about Electric Universe on this thread.

Gigantic Lightning Above the Electric Earth
www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread975929/pg1
www.abovetopsecret.com...

These guys make some big claims, maybe they are hyping it for investments, but the technology is getting there for this..

Euclideon Geoverse 2013
www.youtube.com/watch?v=Irf-HJ4fBls
www.youtube.com...

edit on 13-10-2013 by AbleEndangered because: additions

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join