It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quantized Space & Time

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 02:09 AM
link   
That is it, I'm linking it!

Resonance Project Scientific Publications
hiup.org/publications/
hiup.org...

Sacred Geometry and Unified Fields - Nassim Haramein
www.youtube.com...

You have been schooled!
Enjoy...

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   
You all still at school?

Told you his presentations were enjoyable!

He has many more on various topics.

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

Just because we perceive time to pass does not mean it does pass. It is just as plausible that time does not move what so ever and it is simply our perception that moves.

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 02:31 AM
link   

AbleEndangered
You all still at school?

Told you his presentations were enjoyable!

He has many more on various topics.

Able

I do not trust Haramein in his research, no doubt he is a very smart dude, he is promoting some very interesting ideas and he has the backing of a couple of lettered physicists. However after reading his work on the Ark being powered by mini Black holes you have to question whether it is all just some big marketing campaign. I mean did Moses know how to tap into the vacuum with a little gold plated box? Did he really learn the secret of free energy from the vacuum. Rather intriguingly, for all his lecturing on the Schwarzchild radius and black holes everywhere Hara,ein does practical work with Solar Energy. hmmm.

Will

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 02:47 AM
link   

ImaFungi
reply to post by will2learn

Ok might be zero hm.. But what is it, what is it made of, its composition, the substance...where there is an area of no energy,particles,matter,radiation, what is it there? What is there, what is that? In an atom where there is no nucleus, radiation, quarks of any kind, electrons, what is there, what is it?

Ima

I don't know why you have this obsession with nothing. The quantum foam vacuum model is just that a model. We seem to have gone as far as we can with considering the vacuum absolutely nothing and modern experiments point toward the vacuum being 'active' for want of a better word. These minute bits or 'bubbles' of the vacuum have properties, they seem to convert to matter/energy, they fluctuate all over the place, they can be squeezed or stretched by matter, like the electron-magnetic field relationship, this points to a much closer relationship between matter and the vacuum foam.

What is in between the quantum foam of the vacuum? I guess that's where they keep the teabags

Will

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 02:49 AM
link   

It would explain the similarities between the Ark and Lazars flying saucers. I read in Kings/Chronicles that water could never touch the ark. The ark repelled water.

Well, we now know this as a dia-magnetic effect. and it had to be incredibly powerful to pull that effect off. In kings it also said to start/activated the Ark up, they followed it with a marching band. Loud noises activated it.

The parting of the Red Sea could have been a dia-magnetic effect from Gods pillar of Fire, aka the ship!

Find the Ark or Saucer, and case closed!

1st Chronicles 15 KJV

27 And David was clothed with a robe of fine linen, and all the Levites that bare the ark, and the singers, and Chenaniah the master of the song with the singers: David also had upon him an ephod of linen.
28 Thus all Israel brought up the ark of the covenant of the LORD with shouting, and with sound of the cornet, and with trumpets, and with cymbals, making a noise with psalteries and harps.

I can show you many more instances of sound activation of the Ark of the Covenant.

In 1994 Zimbabwe Ariel School close encounter, one of the witnesses described the saucer sounding like a flute or some one playing a flute. This is a clue!

This is why the interest in the Ark, whoever has the Ark, has Flying Saucers....
edit on 26-9-2013 by AbleEndangered because: added: close encounter instead of just encounter, or some one playing a flute. This is a clue!

edit on 26-9-2013 by AbleEndangered because: added: activated

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 04:27 AM
link   

AbleEndangered
Sacred Geometry and Unified Fields - Nassim Haramein
www.youtube.com...

I'm surprised I actually made it through the first 30 mins of that lecture. What he says about the density of the vacuum energy and the proton is very intriguing stuff, but that is really the only thing I found useful in the whole lecture. He tends to take abstract math far too literally and uses those assumptions to argue weak metaphysical principles. For example, just because you can design a fractal and make a computer draw out a fractal, does not mean that fractals actually exist in nature. He even says himself that it would be impossible for the computer to draw the full fractal because it's infinite, but then goes on to argue that it must be real because he can write mathematical rules which create fractals. Not buying it.

It's quite easy to see that reality is not fractal, and the more you study physics the more you will get drawn to that inescapable conclusion. In fact if you had of asked me what the nature of matter was just a few years ago, I would have told you that it is fractal and that there is no such thing as the smallest possible particle. Since that time however my study has led me to almost the exactly opposite conclusion, that absolutely everything in nature, including space-time, is quantized. In that lecture he even does calculations where he uses the quantized Planck length to calculate energy densities, but he says that's ok because the Planck length is the smallest thing we can perceive from our frame of reference.

It's an interesting concept, but I'm not buying it. How can you even define or measure what our frame of reference is with respect to the small possible thing? Would it be the same if we were the size of ants? It can't be because the speed of light is the same for ants. Furthermore, if there really was a particle as small or smaller than the Planck length we would have many more types of particles than what we find in the real world. We would find an almost infinite number of configurations in fact. There would be no consistency or predictability between particles, unless you can explain why an infinite number of energy points could be configured into the small set fundamental particles that we observe in nature.
edit on 26/9/2013 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Chaotic

Well put on Haramein, he throws just about everything in and hopes some of it sticks or at least it confuses the willing.

As for the frame of reference critique, I think he's just referring to the fact that you can't measure anything smaller than the particles you use to measure. The thread that has lead us to ever smaller particles to view things under the microscope. It's a reasonable assumption, but Haramein puts his usual spin on it.

The fractal math does have an uncanny ability to describe nature at least on the macro scale. Not so sure on the particle and subatomic level.

Will

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 10:38 AM
link   

AbleEndangered

It would explain the similarities between the Ark and Lazars flying saucers. I read in Kings/Chronicles that water could never touch the ark. The ark repelled water.

Well, we now know this as a dia-magnetic effect. and it had to be incredibly powerful to pull that effect off. In kings it also said to start/activated the Ark up, they followed it with a marching band. Loud noises activated it.

The parting of the Red Sea could have been a dia-magnetic effect from Gods pillar of Fire, aka the ship!

Find the Ark or Saucer, and case closed!

I can show you many more instances of sound activation of the Ark of the Covenant.

In 1994 Zimbabwe Ariel School close encounter, one of the witnesses described the saucer sounding like a flute or some one playing a flute. This is a clue!

This is why the interest in the Ark, whoever has the Ark, has Flying Saucers....
edit on 26-9-2013 by AbleEndangered because: added: close encounter instead of just encounter, or some one playing a flute. This is a clue!

edit on 26-9-2013 by AbleEndangered because: added: activated

Able

are you serious about this. Flute flyin saucers, sonic arks, dia-magnets etc... If Haramein had actually discovered the principles of the Ark he would have had the engineering skills to build it. They don't sound too complicated to me.

As far as I am aware only The Ark Operations Manual describes how to perform the tricks of the OT that Moses was said to have performed. The truth is in the doing imo. It shows how anyone can perform the miracles, tho parting the Red Sea and flying saucers are not shown. To be honest I've never heard of flying saucers in the OT, no doubt some huckster can interpret some text to that effect.

Will

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 10:46 AM
link   

The issue is that recent research I've read suggests that a finite universe is computable and THAT is why finding the smallest unit of space/time hints that our universe is a simulation.

If there's no smallest unit then it's not computable.

See here:
www.huffingtonpost.co.uk - Physicists May Have Evidence Universe Is A Computer Simulation...

Technology Review explains that "the problem with all simulations is that the laws of physics, which appear continuous, have to be superimposed onto a discrete three dimensional lattice which advances in steps of time."

What that basically means is that by just being a simulation, the computer would put limits on, for instance, the energy that particles can have within the program.

Even simulations that employ fractals must superimpose them onto a discrete lattice.

HOwever, whether or not our universe is deterministic also plays a role in whether it's computable. As far as I understand, simulations cannot produce indeterminable results unless they depend on the very thing our universe depends - true randomness. That is, unless true randomness is not true randomness and is in fact deterministic. This would mean that natural randomness is in fact psuedo-randomness - which there's no evidence for. Soon as we can predict natural randomness then I can throw this argument out the window.
edit on 26-9-2013 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   

I have a feeling Nassim is spot on. He has struggled in the scientific community to to get his views across, and now it seems every new discovery in physics is lining right up with his models!

I'm serious, Ezekiels flying wheel within a wheel is another example of a saucer in the old testament! I can show you so many flying craft in the Old and New Testament!

Never underestimate the unknown!

God himself accidentally killed Moses's Nephews, Aarons 2 boys. God apologized and explained he couldnt control the "glory" or power of the craft, then explained to never approach the tent of meeting til the "glory" has stopped.

I don't mean to thread drift, but acoustics have a lot to do with this.I can go on all week about saucers and craft in the Bible!

Check out Sono-Luminescence, using ultrasound to create miniature stars in fluids.

Here is the video of the little girl describing the saucer sounding like a flute.

Ariel school Africa UFO kids interview then and now
www.youtube.com/watch?v=ww6uzFpKBQo

the little girl is at the 7 minute mark. 7:00 in the video.
edit on 26-9-2013 by AbleEndangered because: added video of little girl.

edit on 26-9-2013 by AbleEndangered because: added 2nd reply

edit on 26-9-2013 by AbleEndangered because: changed placement of a sentence

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by AbleEndangered

Hmmm, gods, flute playin ufos and little girls. I will stick with workin versions of the Ark

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Please think out of the box!

They thought Joan of Arc was a little girl too!
edit on 26-9-2013 by AbleEndangered because: added: They thought Joan of Arc was a little girl too!

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   

If your into watching the first 30 minutes of things, watch this:

It has been passed around here before, Thrive Documentary

(Official Movie) THRIVE: What On Earth Will It Take?
www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEV5AFFcZ-s

This explains the hidden geometry the universe uses/makes/whatever...

Its like a hidden dimension of these vector equilibrium. If you fit a double tetrahedron into a planet or star, you will notice that this is where storms, sunspots, and even the largest volcanoes occur. Occurring at the points of the double tetrahedron, and along with the north and south poles. I will find some material on the storm patterns.

Tropic of Cancer and Tropic of Capricorn fall on these intersections!

Another structure name or shape is the Icosahedron.

adding:
Found this, on an esoteric site. Pretty cool stuff.

www.esotericonline.net/group/free-energy/forum/topics/blackholes-in-everything-planetary-energy-torus-vortex-universe?xg_source=activity
www.esotericonline.net...

I still havent the exact page im looking for.. They take every known celestial body in the solar system that is in sphere form and pop the double tetrahedron in to illustrate the turbulence or activity in those areas.

edit on 26-9-2013 by AbleEndangered because: additions

edit on 26-9-2013 by AbleEndangered because: added: Another structure name or shape is the Icosahedron.

edit on 26-9-2013 by AbleEndangered because: addition

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Could it be you dont know why because you are not thinking hard enough, or unable to think hard enough? Im honestly not trying to be condescending, but either I am wrong for thinking its even worth a moment thinking about the consequences of potentials, or you are wrong with your lack of consideration. I understand I probably didnt explain my thoughts well enough, and that is my fault, but when thinking about these subjects you always must contain the notion that these topics are infinitely smarter then you, its not easy, its not easy to just eat some energy and poof the map of mechanics and true nature in your mind. Most likely there are things left out, things unknown, things that are important to consider you havent even thought of thinking about considering.

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   

In a sense nature is fractal. Its energy content cannot be created or destroyed only transformed, so it eternally is breaking it self down, and using the same quantity to create infinitesimal quantities, which group together in a limited number of ways etc. and the time dimension is infinite like fractals. And there are many fractals in nature, lightning, a river, leaves on trees, also patterns and concepts reused.

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I cant find it, ive been searching for an hour, its somewhere tho.

I will describe it to you.

If you take the star of david, a 2D representation of the double tetrahedron and overlay it over any Spherical celestial body in our solar system/universe you can see the pattern lines up with storms, volcanoes, magnetic sun spots.

I came across an awesome page or video someone did illustrating this a while back, it might be floating around here somewhere.
edit on 26-9-2013 by AbleEndangered because: added: solar system/

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ImaFungi

All matter is vibrating on and off so fast they cant measure the frequency.It is being generated on demand like a tv screen but multidementional.It is probable that this universe is multiplexed, when we blink off another is generated. this would explain how u.f.o.'s seem to manifest out of thin air and disapear so quikly.So we are in a huge quantum computer and everthing is just data memories .This means simulation and nothing is real, not time, not space, nothing.

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 11:10 PM
link   

ImaFungi

In a sense nature is fractal. Its energy content cannot be created or destroyed only transformed, so it eternally is breaking it self down, and using the same quantity to create infinitesimal quantities, which group together in a limited number of ways etc. and the time dimension is infinite like fractals. And there are many fractals in nature, lightning, a river, leaves on trees, also patterns and concepts reused.

Being constantly transformed is not the same as eternally breaking down, energy does not break down in that way. The energy is ALWAYS being split onto units of quanta, thus nothing is truly fractal at all. Things such as lightening and rivers may look fractal from a macroscopic level, but the self similarity does not continue on for infinity, thus they are not true fractals, they are pseudo-fractal. And I would argue that energy is created, at moments like the big bang, but the amount of energy created is always perfectly discrete. Loop quantum gravity would also seem to indicate that energy can be destroyed if the braids are neutralized, but it would only be destroyed in discrete amounts.

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 11:12 PM
link   

AbleEndangered
Ariel school Africa UFO kids interview

Yes, that is certainly one of the most interesting UFO sighting cases out there, but I'm not sure why it has anything to do with what we are discussing here. And I highly doubt that UFO operate on acoustics anyway because there is no air in space. If the UFO did make a noise which sounded like a flute, it was most likely doing so in order to attract the attention of the children. The vast majority of credible UFO witnesses describe the UFO as being completely silent, so you may want to rethink your position on acoustics.

If your into watching the first 30 minutes of things, watch this:

It has been passed around here before, Thrive Documentary

I watched the whole lecture by Nassim, I'm just saying the first 30 mins were hard to watch. And of course I've seen Thrive, it's really just child's play, and it also has nothing to do with what we are discussing here. It's a good watch, but all it does it make claims about the torus and ancient symbols, but never actually provides any technical details about how we could exploit the torus shape for anything. There are many free energy documentaries which are a much better than Thrive.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join