It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Comet ISON : Latest images and the historycal Image of the comet ISON

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Hi Folks..if any one of you miss this beautiful comet..this is My Give to You
Enjoy..

12 September 2013

21 May 2013

19 May 2013

22 April 2013

21 April 2013

17 March 2013

16 March 2013

15 February 2013

8 February 2013

20 January 2013

edit on 15-9-2013 by cheesy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by cheesy

Thanks for the gift, Cheesy. Hopefully we can see it with the naked eye in a couple of months.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by ItCameFromOuterSpace

yes yes i will wait till death

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by cheesy

Thanks for these images from the Vatican Observatory.

S&f.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Tq! Mr.Arken!
very strange vatican Look into this ISON also..why they so Curious..why Not Official From Nasa Or Goverment Site..

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by cheesy

Death from comet ISON? It could possibly mark the beginning of World War III - not everyone has to die though, but it might be a bit harder to make it than usual. I wonder how bright it is going to be? I checked it out, and it could be as bright as the moon when it nears the sun, but from what I read, it is going to be so close to the sun at that point that it would be hard to see -

However, if this happens, try making a pinhole camera. Check this out.

You can easily and safely observe the Sun by projecting it through a tiny hole onto a white sheet of paper. This simple device is called a "pinhole camera". You'll need:

2 sheets of stiff white paper
A pin
A sunny day
Perhaps a friend to help
With the pin, punch a hole in the center of one of your pieces of paper. Go outside, hold the paper up and aim the hole at the Sun. (Don't look at the Sun either through the hole or in any other way! ) Now, find the image of the Sun which comes through the hole. Move your other piece of paper back and forth until the image looks best. What you are seeing is not just a dot of light coming through the hole, but an actual image of the Sun!
Experiment by making your holes larger or smaller. What happens to the image? What do you think would happen if you punched a thousand holes in your paper, and you put little lenses in front of each hole to refract (e.g. bend) the solar images to all fall on top of each other. What do you think you'd see? In fact, optical telescopes can be thought of as a collection of millions of "pinhole" images all focused together in one place!

Solar Center - Projecting the Sun

This one looks fun though, meanwhile, especially if you want to have a camera for other purposes cheesy!
edit on 16-9-2013 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 02:00 AM
link   

darkbake
reply to post by cheesy

Death from comet ISON? It could possibly mark the beginning of World War III - not everyone has to die though, but it might be a bit harder to make it than usual. I wonder how bright it is going to be? I checked it out, and it could be as bright as the moon when it nears the sun, but from what I read, it is going to be so close to the sun at that point that it would be hard to see -

However, if this happens, try making a pinhole camera. Check this out.

You can easily and safely observe the Sun by projecting it through a tiny hole onto a white sheet of paper. This simple device is called a "pinhole camera". You'll need:

2 sheets of stiff white paper
A pin
A sunny day
Perhaps a friend to help
With the pin, punch a hole in the center of one of your pieces of paper. Go outside, hold the paper up and aim the hole at the Sun. (Don't look at the Sun either through the hole or in any other way! ) Now, find the image of the Sun which comes through the hole. Move your other piece of paper back and forth until the image looks best. What you are seeing is not just a dot of light coming through the hole, but an actual image of the Sun!
Experiment by making your holes larger or smaller. What happens to the image? What do you think would happen if you punched a thousand holes in your paper, and you put little lenses in front of each hole to refract (e.g. bend) the solar images to all fall on top of each other. What do you think you'd see? In fact, optical telescopes can be thought of as a collection of millions of "pinhole" images all focused together in one place!

Solar Center - Projecting the Sun

This one looks fun though, meanwhile, especially if you want to have a camera for other purposes cheesy!
edit on 16-9-2013 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

Wow! TQ Mr.Darkbake! i wll try later..Very nice Info!

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Anyone have any idea what that black thing is on the third picture down, the date being May 19th? It looks kind of like a solid black blemish on the photo.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

it just illuminated dust on istrument sir..

But not 100% right too sir..maybe someone else can explain..

edit on 16-9-2013 by cheesy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by cheesy

Lol Cheesy, I truly appreciate you trying to be polite, but there is no reason to Sir me. I am actually one of the female members of this fine site. I do realize it can be very hard to tell on here.

As far as the glitch goes, it is the one you circled on the top. The darkest boldest one.

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 05:26 AM
link   
what about this video?

It is known that cylindrical shaped vessels are reptilian architecture... And the latest news, are... that those who orbiting ISON (aliens), changed the path of ISON and they moved it near to Fobos satellite near mars...

www.youtube.com...=204

here is one more video

www.youtube.com...

As for the second video, the guy is a bit (lulaby), he speaks about anunaki, but there is no such thing in the universe. Anunaki is a jewish invention, to present the evil aliens (for them) with that name. Its more like talibans, the word does not exist, is fbi copyright protected, it does not exist in any language.. lol

He speaks about the dragonian Mosses, etc... Well yes, the moon is filled with gold from earth, they robbed earth and they still do... He is not talking about these things though, because mosses is somewere there eating from the stolen stuff from planet earth.. lol

but he gives some information about EU scientific articles... Here is a USA article about it.. wwwwakeupamericans-spree.blogspot.gr...-seO4

Here is another link and you can redirect from there, in Russian scientific articles.. I cant speak russian.. www.whatdoesitmean.com...

But at least we learned something, that ISON orbit changed, due to an "unknown force " / 2 cylindrical ufos.... And they move it directly to FOBOS.
edit on 18-9-2013 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Ploutonas

Cool story bro, but it's all horseraddish. ISON is a closely-observed and constantly-monitored comet, not only by NASA but also by thousands of professional and amateur astronomers all around the world.

There are no aliens orbiting it (at least none that we can see or detect by any means), and its orbit hasn't changed. You can get its coordinates off the Minor Planet Center or JPL page, point your backyard telescope equipped with a CCD at that location, and that's where it will be. astroblogger.blogspot.com.au...
edit on 18-9-2013 by wildespace because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by wildespace

Thats why I posted it, because these topics poped up and I wanted to know whats going on.

So the whole story is to feed the trolls, that the bad anunaki are comming, to kill them.. Well, bad boys and girls should be punished is it? Logical to fear, but their fears will not go in vain... the bad anunaki are always here and everywhere darling... lol

Anunaki is a jewish word and invantion, its not an actual word in any vocabulary, they call anunaki, the aliens that are against them and their pathetic dragonian "god", we call him criminal.

But I wanted to see, if they indeed noticed any change in the orbit of ISON... that should be interesting.
edit on 18-9-2013 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Ploutonas

Tqx so much for the Info Mr.Pluotonas!

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 02:12 AM
link   

cheesy
reply to post by Arken

Tq! Mr.Arken!
very strange vatican Look into this ISON also..why they so Curious..why Not Official From Nasa Or Goverment Site..

Right. But more strange: The vatican Observatory is called from Astronomers Gesuits.... LUCIFER!
Large Binocular Telescope Near-infrared Utility with Camera and Integral Field Unit for Extragalactic Research
edit on 19-9-2013 by Arken because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Just add..Tq For Ms.MariaLida & Mr.grindhouzer

16 September 2013

18 September 2013

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 05:31 AM
link   

onehuman
I am the DOT in the eye of I-son

Hell Low from Heaven High
onehuman

these are worthless pictures
but if u can pm me [I don't know im new here]
I can share some gold.

this thread gives nothing of value just bad b/w pics and chatter

edit on 19-9-2013 by Jupi7er because: (no reason given)

top topics

join