It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why did the CIA let a crazed al-Qaeda mob kill America's ambassador?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Was Ambassador Stevens set up?

Was this incident being used to cover up the growing awareness that the U.S.G. not only funded Al-Qaeda but was suppling weapons to the very ( fake enemy ) that had also colluded with the previous U.S governments to create the "False Flag" event 911 and to rub salt into the American publics wounds and orchestrated the murder of it's own Ambassador on the Anniversary of that very event ?

Below is a detailed article written by Tony Rennell and published in the Mail-online:-

www.dailymail.co.uk... O=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490

An exert from the article:-

Shockingly, Washington knew this. Just weeks earlier, agents on the ground in Libya had sent an emergency message detailing their fears that the post was under-manned, under-gunned and under-resourced, and was not capable of withstanding a major terrorist attack.

There were, for example, no sprinklers, smoke hoods and anti-fire foam. But nothing had been done, and it was now too late.

It seems that the agents sworn to protect the Ambassador tried desperately to rescue him:-

Bravely Agent A — his hands already scorched, his lungs hardly able to draw breath — plunged back into the smoke and flames to find them, not just once but five, six times. Each time he re-emerged to gasp a few lungfuls of air, bullets cracked around him from gunmen on the ground.

Now the plot thickens:-

And if the new Libyan government was sending seasoned Islamic fighters and 400 tons of heavy weapons to Syria through a port in southern Turkey—a deal brokered by Stevens’ primary Libyan contact during the Libyan revolution—then the governments of Turkey and the U.S. surely knew about it.

Furthermore there was a CIA post in Benghazi, located 1.2 miles from the U.S. consulate, used as “a base for, among other things, collecting information on the proliferation of weaponry looted from Libyan government arsenals, including surface-to-air missiles” … and that its security features “were more advanced than those at rented villa where Stevens died.”

www.businessinsider.com.au...

So is the CIA an independent force not allied with the American Government or does it still obey the Obama Government as its Commanders and Chief , if so what sort of twisted games is Obama playing with the American public?

911 killed your citizens , your elected Government now supplies weapons to the very same people , who killed your citizens .

Ohhh what a tangled web we weave , when we practice to deceive the American people.

edit on 15-9-2013 by Pinkorchid because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Pinkorchid

The Ambassador was not part of the "Gun to the Rebels" deal and had no prior knowledge.... but by him going to Syria to his post a couple of days early, He actually stumbled into to the discover of the stash of weapons in the embassy. This stash had not been delivered to the Rebels yet. So He was trying to find out more details regarding His discovery. He was never on the "need to know list" ... political "plausible deniability" was being used on him.
The fact he discovered the weapons and was looking into it the issue put him on the "knew to much" eliminations list, and the fact that the embassy got attach create a double blow opportunity... one was to eliminate any discovery of the act of supplying the Rebels and two was to give the American public a reason to get in arms about the killing of an unarmed NON COMBATANT.... the fact that the body count got up to 4 was icing on the cake....it was a super convenient event that was taken advantage of.Text

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by F4Driver

Thankyou for clarifying that.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I do not have the links on me at present but I believe this was because the embassy was being used by the CIA to funnel Stingers into the hands of the Muslim Brotherhood & Al-Kinda. Hitlery Clinton was responsible for "pulling the trigger" on everyone who died that day. She was the top dog on site (figuratively) and solely responsible for ordering all the stand downs that day. She also ensured that everyone that day who felt she was wrong was fired from their post and shipped to obscurity or replaced as fast as they could manage it. Then to top that all off she lied to congress about the whole ordeal:

"What DIFFERENCE does it make now?!"

Do you remember that? She was on the verge of completely flipping her wig. You saw the stress on her face...she was THAT close to being caught and exposed...then had some fake accident and B.S. hospital trip as the Obam-bam regime tried to cover for her knowing if she was going down, she was gonna burn EVERYONE with her and since they already killed the ambassidor, another high profile death would have sent up too much smoke.
At least such is my understanding of events...but what do I know.

-Peace-

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 10:02 PM
link   

So is the CIA an independent force not allied with the American Government or does it still obey the Obama Government as its Commanders and Chief

I for one have never considered the CIA a part of the government regardless of the fact they are supposed to be. Too much power with their secret knowledge and ability to manipulate everyone. And that doesn't include the Military industrial complex and banking cabal's that use them for their own purposes.

They are our government.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Maybe they were letting them see how effective the weapons they were delivering were?

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Eryiedes

This also is a very telling video around the murder of Ambassador Stevens and his security unit.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Chemical weapons had accidentally been transferred to the rebels along with the rest of Quaddafi's arsenal. The ambassador either discovered this or was part of the cleanup operation; either way, the secret needed to be covered up. I feel like I'm the only one who's figured this out, because I don't hear much discussion about it in the forum.

Then again, maybe the public doesn't want to hear about this after all. I suppose some secrets are just too dark to be exposed to the light of day.
edit on 16-9-2013 by Flatwoods because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Ambassador Stevens clearly discovered something whyelse would he and his staff get an angry mob sicced on them? I agree with an earlier poster who suggested that the looting of Libyan arsenals and US backed gun running to Al Queda in Syria was why they were attacked.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   
If Iwere Ambassador Stephens... having an active participation in funneling western Arms from the Libya cache's or being totally oblivious (as one poster states) to illegal arms like MAN-Pacs (advanced Stingers) to AQ & other sectys in aggression to Assad's Syria...
i would have high-tailed it outta there...becuse you just Know that numberous requests for support and security going no-where means that 'you' are alone & NO calvery is gonna come riding in at the last ,inute

Stephens could have figured out that he was Alone...and left out of the loop

but i imagine he had delusions that 0bama/Clinton/the Generals ... would do a life-saving rescue at the last possible moment... hell NO... the only president set by the leadership of the UZSA that day was to counter +200 years of history And deliberately leave someone behind

Benghazi... another American Po;icy that was radical;ly transformed by the 'Change=Forward' person sitting in the Oval Office... with his feet up on the desk... which is a sign-of-disrespect in his
Muslim culture and upbringing
edit on 16-9-2013 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I'll bet any amount that as the embassy was calling for help, they were assured (even though it had been recalled) that exfil was inbound and would be there shortly...the whole time Hitlery was leaving them to die erasing all traces of the Op and sealing loose lips...and they never knew death was REALLY coming until it was RIGHT in front of them (staring 'em in the face) and it was too late. Those last few seconds as it sinks in you've been left to die by your country. Sounds like a horrible way to go if ya ask me...the terrible gruesome death was one thing but the shock of the betrayal...that must have been quite something else. Play with fire and ya might get burned...but what do I know.

-Peace-

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   
If i remember right the new director of the FBI was given 30 days to hand in a report on Benghazi but for the life of me i have yet to find it, and this was over a month ago. Maybe two by now.

Anyone have an idea if it was ever released or did it just get swept under the rug by the trouble in Syria?

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Thorneblood
If i remember right the new director of the FBI was given 30 days to hand in a report on Benghazi but for the life of me i have yet to find it, and this was over a month ago. Maybe two by now.

Anyone have an idea if it was ever released or did it just get swept under the rug by the trouble in Syria?

Of course it will be swept under the rug. Hitlery even aluded as much in her address:

"What DIFFERENCE does it make now?!"

The establishment just wants this one to go away. This story is BIGGER than Iran-Contra but were being stroked on into thinking its less relevant than an episode of Animaniacs.
Mankind...freakin'-failing-species.

-Peace-

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 05:32 AM
link   
How much do you wanna bet this guy gets "disappeared", accidently exploded (like Hastings) or heart attacked (like Breitbart)?

freebeacon.com...

Maybe Snowdon will let him crash on the couch!

-Peace-
edit on 18-9-2013 by Eryiedes because: Edit

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Let?

More and more its looking more like ORDERED, as in CIA employs Al-Quaeda to do its dirty deeds. Afterall, its not like CIA employees would get away doing it themselves!

Stand-down orders were given to let Americans be killed, and keep US forces out until 3 weeks later..

edit on 6-1-2014 by gardener because: (no reason given)

top topics

join