It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Fairy Phenomenon & it's Similarities to ET

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I am Not saying the Fay dont have very advance't technology.
they do. they dont need ships.
they open dimensional gates.

CirqueDeTruth

buddha
I agree they are very similar.
but I dont think they are the aliens we get now.

fay have gate ways in the ground that
go to another world that has a slower time speed!

fay can fly but dont have ships.

So are we to assume fairy that exist in another dimension don't have the capability to create technology? Or build tech underground? That's rather myopic don't you think? Perhaps their technology far surpasses our own? Maybe they watch us and create right along side with tools and materials far beyond our own? Who among us can truly say yea or nay?

I still maintain this phenomenon is ancient, and one and the same. Just because we use to call them fairy doesn't mean that some of them didn't always travel in craft. In fact, the wings itself may simply be an indication that they were often seen in the air. Furthermore, not all fairies have wings.

CdT

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Actually living underground has huge benefits, especially if the planet you live on resides in a shooting gallery!

Living Underground has many pros that out way cons:

Pros:
Steady temperature year round
sometimes underground chambers have access to very clean water
protection from weather (except flooding, but even then they might have a solution)
protection from cosmic/solar/impact events and cosmic rays
protection from predators and aerial platforms
granite chambers and lava tubes could be accessed
Hydroponics could be used as food source if water and geo-thermal energy is available

Cons:
Flooding
Less Sunlight or none at all
The mental aspect of always living in hiding (that's why they get the urges they do, high levels of excitement, emotions, drama)
A cave can be a grave if predator finds it
stale air, unless they find a crafty way to deal with that, with bio-technology

Think about the little lights that shoot up from the Mekong River in Cambodia, during the festival of lights. The Naga Lights...

The legend says a serpent king rules an underwater city at the bottom of the river. These may just appear to be lights to some, but the careful eye, they are Gnome saucers!!

Vietnam isn't far away from Mekong River and one of our Senators did missions into Cambodia....

Where there are remains and evidence of Aliens or their technology, there will be conflict!!

The Leprechaun with the pot of Gold....

Little Green Man
Flying Saucer = Pot of Gold
Rainbow leads to the pot of Gold - 1994 Ariel School Zimbabwe, the children eyes were drawn to the larger aliens saucers by the rainbows and light refracting off it.
Stop the little green mans mission - he grants 3 wishes, and they are always prepared for the usual 3: Gold, Youth, Happiness! but they come with a price..

When you cant find the last puzzle piece for your puzzle, just grab an alien puzzle piece, for some reason, they always fit!!

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   

CirqueDeTruth
reply to post by covertpanther

Very excellent post! Gosh I'd love to sit down with you and pick your brain!

I agree with everything you said.

My only question is - how do these multidimensional beings sometimes step over into the physical? Where they are perceived by the five senses instead of 'the sixth' or inner mind?

CdT

My brain is yours to pick!

That is the part I am stuck at as well; it seems to me, through experience and research, that other beings from the internal dimensions, have figured out a way to come into ours for a brief period of time.

I am still very young, so I havent figured this out yet. Nor have I connected with Non-human consciousnesses enough to get an answer on that subject. Really, when you are communicating with non-human consciousness in the higher realms of your mind; your questions aren't usually prepared!

Im sure some of your readers who havent experienced the higher realms, nor communicated with non-human consciousness, are wondering HOW to communicate with such beings, if they dont speak or know human tongue.

I have time now, so I would not mind explaining for you and your readers

The mind as I have stated in my previous post (page2) is a very complex and unique thing; it is the in-between space of body (hell) and the highest states of consciousness (heaven). I also stated you are only limited as much as you can think, and contain within a single thought.

To communicate with beings not of physical flesh, it is purely done via telepathic communication. You might thing you found yourself in the wrong part of Ats again (
) but I assure you, telepathy is the most natural form of communication.

If you can imagine your consciousness, you, the being that is aware of its experiences and observations.. Is connected or "plugged into" a much bigger consciousness. Allow me to use a metaphor; you the consciousness (the being that says "I/Me" inside your mind) - are like a small RIVER flowing from a VERY VAST ocean. Everything you understand yourself to be, is within this river - but at your beginning you were whole with the ocean!

So we can see we are all connected; when two minds (or more) are connected on a 'straight' path via mind-to-mind, telepathy becomes so simple. Telepathy is done when two minds connect, the communication or 'language' would be felings and images. As your mind is a Universal Projecter, you project images within your mind. Your feelings are also projected into "space" - but you cannot see this space with your 5 senses as I've mentioned..

So OP, If you and I were to communicate telepathically, we would center our focus on eachother, and our intention would be to communicate messages via mental images and feelings that come with those images.

Lets say the "topic" was what we did today; I would send you mental images of myself going to work, and getting food from the grocery store. You would recieve these images within your mind-field, and you would get the general feeling I have while I sent those 'messages' or images.

Telepathy is that simple

Obviously the UN-trained mind will not connect that well lol.. Its like burying a tree-seed into the ground today, and tomorrow asking it to grow branches and leaves. If you understand the metaphor
Your mind needs to grow and be trained, just like your muscle! You are a MULTI-dimensional being, you just dont comprehend it yet because you "forgot" when you incarnated here

For the record; I have reached telepathic connections with other humans, animals (my dogs/cats and wild), plants as well as other faucets within nature. I have seen the greys, reptilian, light beings, and unicorns a few times. Unicorns are VERY conscious and HIGH frequency beings, do not think these dimensional-beings are a made up fantasy. I have experienced them multiple times, they have helped me in low times.

Its so sad to me that the system and its controllers/creators are trying to desperately to shut down peoples internal connection with the Innerverse. Human beings are universal energy beings, in cased in very complex and beautiful bodies. The mind is a near-infinite tool to explore, create, expand, connect, teach and learn.

The Soul is the faucet of the source that seeks the experiences it has created for itself. That is YOUR highest self.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I don't mean to drag the thread off to caves again but..

New life is found in Caves all the time, and each form of life they find is more amazing than the last.

Spelunkers open up a cave crevice to find massive 20+ feet crystals or a perfectly preserved (until they seen it) pool of ancient water and crystals.

The only cave I've ever been in was Luray caverns and it was amazing.

If i was a gnome or fairy, I would love to live in a place like that!

To find em, you gotta think like them!

They smarter than us! alot smarter!

Also want to bring up the relationship to the legend of the Gargoyles and similarities. Gargoyles lie dormant for hundreds of years.......

Til its time to feed!

I was going through some of Brian Fouds art and the dark fairies reminded me of Gargoyles, I'm sure that's where he drew his inspiration, other than possibly meeting a crew of them!?

I really enjoyed Brians Fairies that were golden, with streamlined bodies, and where flying fast. Like that Fairy was the opposite of the dark fairies and the way a fairy drifts with the conscience is reflected in the way they look!

Oh one more thing, Mother Shiptons Cave....and Da vinci's

Mother Shipton went in her cave and walked out with Prophecy, Da Vinci did the same, but his was darker, he came out with a mind of war machines, and robotics....

Da VInci wanted to mimic something he seen

Like the stories of the Crystals ,

I'm not trying to go new age crystal weirdo with you, but I kinda am, Crystals = Nano Tech!

We use a lot of technologies based on Crystals, If a person in 1500's or any era before the technology seen someone watching a baseball game on a plasma TV, and got to feel it, they would call this a Crystal Wall with vision into the universe!! If they seen the person speak to his TV and or use a kinect to interact with it, this would be very hard for them to describe. Now imagine Mother Shipton or Da Vinci witnessing a technology beyond that! Cuz, from what she wrote and he drew, it was apparent they did.

Was what they witnessed a vision or a physical event, a good question I think. If vision, did the Cave help invoke it. If Physical, then many more questions. Lots of stories of people receiving visions in caves. I know this has been said on history channel or one of the networks before, but its just interesting when you read the poems, stories and see the art and work.

MIT recently stated they found a new form of matter/magnetism, a crystal magnet magic voodoo alien tech Darpa, well you get it.........

ill leave it with that tho, Crystals is a thread itself
edit on 17-9-2013 by AbleEndangered because: added mother shiptons and da vincis cave, and crystals

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Higher Frequency Beings!!

Have you heard of the Shadow Earth or Shadow Universe theories.

They have a major issue with current physics, it could just be bad physics and a flawed understanding of the atom. But, They cant find the other 1/2 of the mass of the galaxy that binds it together with tidal gravitational energies. In simulations it needs more mass!

SO where is the other 1/2 of the mass of the Galaxy Hiding??

In higher or lower frequency realms is a good place to check!!

I personally believe Our Solar System is just a Molecule in a much larger galaxy!! Nothing is by accident! No Coincidences! Only the simulation is true! Every particle that is here , is here for a reason, cuz it represents something in a much grander scale!

The Earth has one moon not by chance, but because that is how that particle is represented. Barnards star system and alpha centuari might all be apart of the same molecule in the larger universe. And, if Earth didnt have its moon, its wouldnt be that vital molecule in the larger universe!

We could all just be a thought in God's Brain, all living in brain cell. The Universal Barrier/or Cosmic microwave background radiation we see, is just a cell wall in a larger universe or the electronic Signatures on God's Hard Drives!

edit on 17-9-2013 by AbleEndangered because: Gods to God's

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 06:57 PM
link   

CirqueDeTruth
reply to post by Snarl

Wow! Very interesting stuff. I found it interesting that XXX is naturally occurring and similar to serotonin.

I personally don't like the XXX explanation which tries to "explain away" other realities, or experiences like NDEs.

The question is VALID whether XXX actually opens up a door to perceive those realities.... (meaning, those realities would be sort of are objective)...or whether the experiences are really only...yes..random "hallucinations".

I strongly, strongly tend to say the first since there are patterns. Ask yourself why shamans etc. also use either drugs or trance states or whatever...and then enter "other realities", but those other realities are not chaotic and random, they have their rules. Such as that certain entities are encountered over and over by many people....this cannot be explained by chaotic "hallucinations" of the brain.

While we just have George Knapp here...I enjoyed the Skinwalker Book by him and there was an interesting account of someone claiming to have a kind-of "vortex" observed where some werewolf type figure was coming out.

The idea that "entities" or beings (Aliens??? Fairies??? See J. VALLEE!!) may have a technology to open sort of a vortex/tunnel which allows them to enter into our reality is very, very intriguing. I also want to point out the tunnel/vortex seen when people have an NDE where they get to the other reality.

Maybe the fairies, werewolves, aliens and whatever entities really *exist* in those realities...we need XXX and altered states of consciousness to perceive those realities, but they somehow know how to traverse those boundaries. MAYBE UFOs are actually "dimension devices" rather than craft that travel a distance A ---> B...think about it that way.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   
lol, XXX

took me a minute to get what your saying.

I never heard that before about XXX, the elves and grays thing.

that is interesting

I could imagine, anything you can or do dream, you can experience with XXX awake.

But to induce it, or control it, that would be even more amazing.

and we arent even allowed to talk about it!!

Your never allowed to talk about the good stuff!

All Good All Good, its now known as Triple XXX, Sandman X's!!

oh , brain just clicked, sandman!!

Sandman.....

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 07:30 PM
link   

AbleEndangered

Higher Frequency Beings!!

Have you heard of the Shadow Earth or Shadow Universe theories.

They have a major issue with current physics, it could just be bad physics and a flawed understanding of the atom. But, They cant find the other 1/2 of the mass of the galaxy that binds it together with tidal gravitational energies. In simulations it needs more mass!

SO where is the other 1/2 of the mass of the Galaxy Hiding??

In higher or lower frequency realms is a good place to check!!

I personally believe Our Solar System is just a Molecule in a much larger galaxy!! Nothing is by accident! No Coincidences! Only the simulation is true! Every particle that is here , is here for a reason, cuz it represents something in a much grander scale!

The Earth has one moon not by chance, but because that is how that particle is represented. Barnards star system and alpha centuari might all be apart of the same molecule in the larger universe. And, if Earth didnt have its moon, its wouldnt be that vital molecule in the larger universe!

We could all just be a thought in God's Brain, all living in brain cell. The Universal Barrier/or Cosmic microwave background radiation we see, is just a cell wall in a larger universe or the electronic Signatures on God's Hard Drives!

edit on 17-9-2013 by AbleEndangered because: Gods to God's

What you have here my friend, is very much my truth. The thought process and mental activity that goes into such philosophy is exactly where I was in my early teenage years. I mean, this same understanding of the universal creation you have here, is exactly where I was at when I was a younger teenager (I am in my early twenties now).

I made THIS thread, and put a lot of time into.. hoping it would get more attention. Unfortunately it was created among the wave of Syria/Putin threads and never got notice.

But the thread goes spot on with what you are saying, I was going to expand much more on it, but the lack of attention convinced me to leave it alone.. shame though, amazing and expansive topic.

To answer your question about the other half (1/2); its an inside-out reality my friend. Your born INSIDE a womb, coming out. That is the immediate introduction to a dualistic, inside-out reality, which is EXTERNAL of YOU the ocnsciousness. Its only experienced via 5 senses.

So, we see that it all starts within the mind, and spirals out (fibinacci spiral, fingerprint of nature?). And to go back to my previous reply to OP, maybe the advanced conscious beings figured out how to "break" through that zero point and go back and forth between dimensions.

Which would also bring us into time travel, meaning, going through the spiral of creation, back and forth in "timelines". Consciousness is expansion, we are all faucets of the totality.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 08:00 PM
link   

The Singularity!!

The Book of Enoch goes into the connection we have with Earth, one of the many reasons its banned. It refers to God being angered with a Watcher platoon that did more than watching!

Something occured and they got stranded, and were forced to live on the land. To survive. Instead of alienating themselves from humans, they interacted, used us and mated with us. Basically corrupting the Gene Pool.

Noah had to convince God, he didn't have any Watcher Lineage because of the widespread pollution of the Gene Pool. God tested Noah....

God expressed and explained to Enoch that the fallen platoon belongs with him in his world, as Enoch belongs to his world!!

Enoch visits other realms...Worlds, very wild.

Its an amazing book, be careful of what translations you read of it tho. I'll find some good translations and link them on your thread with a deeper explanation.

Womb, the Galactic Womb, even Atomic Womb, The Singularity!!

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by CirqueDeTruth

SnF for sharing the potential correlation between ET and Fairy CirqueDeTruth
to go further could some be Terrestrial in nature as well to EA*RTH. And if so how is it they remain elusive... as far as Hollywood 1 could imagine if such CREATOR Creation Energies do exist that have human mind altering abilities they could perhaps influence the digital visual audio age to further share or not their truths with humanity. When considering fairy like Reptilian closest 1 could find in relation to fairy land are

Draconiz

&

NAHASH OR NAGA as you shared

Very interesting share 1 enjoyed the read.
NAMASTE*******
edit on 9/17/13 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Wow. I'm responding to everyone on the thread who is contributing posts. Pure gold! I love the different directions and off-branches this thread is taking! I'm rather glad I chose the paranormal area to post in rather than the UFO one.

To the underground ideas... The naga! Of course! There are my missing reptilian ET's to fit into this theory. How they ever slipped my mind, considering I'm pagan - I don't know. But there they are - duh! LOL.

Oh yes, and the dragons as Ophiuchus has piinted out in the above post. I had a bad astral experience working with dragons. I avoid dragons and try not even to think of them lest I attract their energy to me! Scary buggers, with scary roles and forces they oversee!

As to the experience being reproduced in lab settings under testing with the taboo drug we can't mention - I agree. It takes nothing away from the experience, considering they just may actually have separated from this reality to experience another reality we just normally cannot perceive or interact with. It's like my mother always said - act proper even when you think your alone - because trust me - we are never alone and there is always somebody or rather something - watching.

Covertpanther- your speaking of things that vibrate at the soul level with me! I'm going to take time now to wander over to your thread and give it a read.

CdT
edit on 17-9-2013 by CirqueDeTruth because: added thought

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 09:39 PM
link   

1 LOVES them but can understand what you mean.
To 1 CirqueDeTruth there are some good and not good potentials within some...

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 12:00 AM
link   

AbleEndangered

The Singularity!!

The Book of Enoch goes into the connection we have with Earth, one of the many reasons its banned. It refers to God being angered with a Watcher platoon that did more than watching!

Something occured and they got stranded, and were forced to live on the land. To survive. Instead of alienating themselves from humans, they interacted, used us and mated with us. Basically corrupting the Gene Pool.

Noah had to convince God, he didn't have any Watcher Lineage because of the widespread pollution of the Gene Pool. God tested Noah....

God expressed and explained to Enoch that the fallen platoon belongs with him in his world, as Enoch belongs to his world!!

Its an amazing book, be careful of what translations you read of it tho. I'll find some good translations and link them on your thread with a deeper explanation.

Can you give me a link to one too please? I was always interested in the book of enoch.

Also, I've heard in like Ireland that people have fairy encounters. or schwartzwald....

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Upon researching for someone, I delved a bit more into the dark side of fairy. Something I don't often do as I feel like attracts like - in spirit. Who wants to attract negative things to oneself needlessly? Anyhow, I came across an interesting entry about a certain kind of fairy I think some of you may find interesting.

The Dybbuk

Fairies native to Canaan and Babylonia origin - later inherited into Hebrew folklore.

No corporeal form. Exist in spirit/energy form only. They are androgenous creatures whose sole interaction with humans is to invade their bodies and cause them to do evil. Long before Judaism became a codified religion, the Hebrew people had one of the richest collection of fairy folklore in the world. That is until the "purge".

The Dybbuk are in today's mindset better described as demons rather than fairy. Those who were believed to be possessed by a Dybbuk, were thought to bring about the inhabitation upon themselves through wrong doing. Their own negative acts. Jewish and gnostic text give specific instructions on how to exorcise these beings from a person. This later was adopted into the Catholic religion and became the exorcism rites still practiced by the church today.

During ancient times when the Romans were being driven out of the area where Israel is today - many of their acts taken to drive them out were against their religious tenets. This is where the phrase "A dybbuk (demon) must have gotten into me."

Even the angels and fallen angels (God/bad) have more ancient ties than the bible. Directly connecting back to fairy folklore!

It's all the same phenomenon. It's just as time marches on and our culture changes - so do the names and concepts of what was always there. Since the very beginning - right along side us.

Wikipedia Entry for Dybbuk

CdT
edit on 18-9-2013 by CirqueDeTruth because: spelling

edit on 18-9-2013 by CirqueDeTruth because: spelling again

edit on 18-9-2013 by CirqueDeTruth because: added link for indepent research

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Great post, thank you. I have always wondered if they were just the same things, fairies, angels, demons, aliens just described from different perspectives, or if they were separate entities. Maybe will never know, but its interesting to ponder over. Thanks again.

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Lol that's because ETs and fairies are of the same category----Interdimensional creatures or spirits with powers far more than us......actually we as spirits occupying dense physical bodies with imperfect blocked DNA that blocks us from accessing our spirit's powers also have the same potential but you have to thank the Dark Beings from Orion for blocking us from that.......More info, please read below:

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Our Solar System and Earth's Future
- A 1995 Lecture by Alex Collier

What will the changes be? How will we experience them? When will they happen?

These are all good questions. No one has all the answers yet. There is, however, one answer to consider, and that is by the end of October 2013, according to the Andromedan Council, all consciousness in this universe will be 4th density that is now 3rd density. Some of us, by that time, will actually be carrying 5th density light-bodies with us. We will also have experienced a natural pole shift of the planet of 17 degrees, putting the new north pole near Saudi Arabia. So, start looking for your alternative sources.

We are about to discover the real power and love of creation. Is-ness, God, generator of dimensions, whatever you want to call it. The essence that created our universe, or the essence that creates energy that we use to create and manifest, is both inside and outside our universe.

This is apparently the first time that it has been actually discovered by dimensional beings. The Andromedans and other races are aware of other dimensional universes within our universe, as well as other completely physical universes and dimensional time continuums. They are also aware of their vibratory rate and other basic elements which differ from those in our own universe.

edit on 18-9-2013 by Menedes567 because: Adding some words........

Me: He says some of us will move to 5th density soon and have the same abilities as them!
edit on 18-9-2013 by Menedes567 because: Adding some words........

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 06:01 AM
link   

AbleEndangered

The Singularity!!

The "Gods" in scriptures, are just gods. There are MILLIONS upon BILLIONS of gods written in man's history (his story, wheres her story?! Thats the Miss-tery
).

What you have here, is beings from another place, who took thigns to far and were forced to live on Earth. These beings were obviously much more intelligent, spiritually equipped and larger then the native human beings who lived on planet Earth (Earth is an ananagram for Heart btw).

Cross breeding, creating hybrid bloodlines, who today you see "Royal bloodlines", are the ones who believe they are the offspring from those "Watchers".. They called one of their books "Genesis" for a reason (Gene of Isis?).

BUT....

As I said, gods are among MANY. They are nothing special. They are not higher then human beings. They have just existed much longer, and obviously developed before us, coming here and using their "superiorority" over the human race. Demanding worship, sacrfice and all your riches..

What I talk about is the CREATOR SOURCE. This is where all Souls or consciousness are created from. That means, the little power-hungry gods in the books, were created the same as you and I. The CREATOR, is the infinite spiral consciousness.

CREATOR, is the one that created your Souls, your consciousness, your feelings. Its what allows you to think, feel, see, hear, taste etc. Gods just cross DNA, and mess with genetics to gain superior status over those they genetically decline..

But, those gods were created. They have Souls, consciousness, they have thoughts and feelings (at least some do lol) - and that all came from the ONE. Gods in al scriptures and texts did not create the universe, they did not create your souls, they did create the inter-dimensional layers of realities and existences.

The more you read into these books - the more you listen to stories about dark gods. Gods are not that powerful. They just make you believe or thnk/feel you are LESS powerful, and that is why they seem so superior. Just like the Royal bloodlines.. They have everyone believing they are automatically in control of everything, why does nobody say "enough bullsh*t with the families, we dont play kings/queens and knights anymore!" ?

In my earleir stages of spiritual and philosophical growth, I figured out this much; Electrons and protons orbit and revolve around a nucleas. Mammals, plants and trees, orbit or revolve around water. Humans revolve around Downtown
Planets orbit and revolve around stars, moons around planets. Stars orbit and revolve around the galaxy, some have smaller mass and revolve around a neighbooring star (binary system).

So obviously galaxies orbit and revolve around the center of the universe! And universes must revolve around the center of what created the "Big Bang". At this zero point, I believe, is where all was created by the SUPREME Creator consciousness. That single "Thought" of BEING or existing, blew up an entire creation of infinity for all souls to be created and experience the creation iself.

So I dont really put much time into Enoch, Jesus, Lucifer, Buddha, Krishna etc.. Especially when I understand all came from one point, any "higher" or superior being was created just as I am, so I have the potential and capacity to be Supreme

And so we climb the spiritual ladder as its known, back to the highest point of consciousness, back to the grand creator or also known as (to the Ma's Sons - Masons) the grand architect.

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Always made the same correlation my self, my earliest memories are of talking to a so called imaginary friend who at the time looked to me like a gnome, but these days my memories seem that it looked sort of like a gray only tan in colour.
I have also had to endure sleep paralysis in my late teens and early twenties where I have had encounters with old hag like creatures, almost witch like and yet many people experience aliens in abductions and missing time.
My opinion is we can general control this vehicle while we are awake but when asleep we sort of lose control and many strange occurrences happen to many people, too many to be a mere coincedence.
Another interesting comparison are Faerie rings and landing marks left by so called ufo's. It appears these ufo's have been visiting for quite sometime, remember that people in the sixteenth century wouldn't have had
any idea that visitors could come from offworld or another dimension, they would explain it the best way they could, hence demons and elves and faeries or by another name could just be an advanced lifeform from somewhere else.

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 06:39 AM
link   

I have similar thoughts to you, that the so called gods of yore were more than likely travellers from distant worlds or dimensions using their superior knowledge and science to subjugate a less advanced civilisation.
From the hermetic, as above so below has far more depth to it than I believe we can even guess at.
I think if we could look at the microscopic world to the right degree we very well may see the real truth in those words. So if the creator created the Universe and all that is in it, what did he create it from and who or what created him or her?
I reckon that question probably still puzzles the aliens, fairies or demon / angels as well.

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Here you reminded me of the dwarves of Nordic myth, creating tech for the gods: a ship that could fold into your pocket, Odin's throne from which he could view the whole world, Thor's hammer, etc

This thread is very interesting! Some very thought-provoking posts.

I've always thought of multi-dimensions as colour wheels within colour wheels.
For simplicity, lets say our visible world is hues of blues, the visible world of these fairies is hues of greens.
Energy is vibratory and must fluctuate or go through cycles.
So, these wheels interact with each other, but the colour mixes aren't always in-sync or harmonizing..
I dunno, I know I'm metaphoring some twaddle here, but I hope I got that across well enough.
If these beings (all of them) are real it's possible the way they present themselves changes, using different 'gateways', as someone mentioned.
Those gateways could be of varying strengths in different geographic locations.

Potato thought for the day

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join