It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin Makes Time Magazine Cover Around World, Except 'US'

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Whats up Sonny1? love the Chief Joseph avatar pic.
---
Yea no kidding with this snowden thing. People all around the world are going crazy, asking for the deaths of people and of leaders.
Lynch mob???

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Lady_Tuatha

I would like to read the article regarding putin...anybody...

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Time magazine covers are meant for influential people of the moment, good or bad. Hitler, Stalin, OJ Simpson, Bin Laden, the Columbine shooters, and so on have all been on the cover of Time. Putins hands aren't clean for sure, but he also happens to be a key player in the major world event going on at the moment. Putting him on the cover is perfectly justified. That said, this isn't the first time Time has censored their cover in the US

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by eso322

Here is a link to the article, you will have to subscribe to read it in its entirety.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

If youd took your head out of your ass you would read, that Britain till this very day is rejecting a public inquiry into Litvinenko's poisoning.
David Kelly anybody?? The Berizovsky letters to the Kremlin, anybody??
uk.reuters.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">
BBC on Litvinenko's father: The father of poisoned former Russian spy Alexander Litvinenko has said he regrets blaming Russia's secret services for his son's death in 2006.
Speaking at his current home in Italy, a sobbing Valter Litvinenko told Russian TV he wanted back to Russia.
www.youtube.com...

Take it to 2:50.... www.youtube.com...
A strong Russia must be prevented by all means, first Syria then Iran and then on to the Caucasus

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

That's right beez! Never question, got to work and shut the hell up!

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Whateva69

darkbake
reply to post by coldkidc

So Time magazine actually reports real news in other countries? This is a bit suspicious, actually.
edit on 16-9-2013 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

I actually laughed out loud when i read your post lol, id thought id woken the neighbors.
you're kind of looking a lot like North Koreans from where im sitting, you poor souls

You get to read about anxiety is good for you, what makes a great school, chore wars and the bible hahaha

Love and harmony
Whateva

And so do you, it's only the cover that is different, the content within the magazine is the same.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by RobinB022

i know silly, i was joking

a lot of magazines do it, readers digest, playboy ect ect ect, it goes by what the consumer would like to see best

Love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

So you would rather Uranium tip bomb Syria into the stone age, because they bought weapons from somewhere else ?

Your logic is see-through as day, gotta have an enemy right ?

And you care how Litvinenko died because of what ? You mad Snowden got protection before they could off him and hide it so you could not see just how "NICE" the USA is to its perceived traitors ?

You got a serious case of denial going on, nothing any American could do would ever match the perceived atrocities you have embedded in your head, from the years of Zionistic propaganda that you somehow see as normal because you had access to different channels on TV..

The fact you have any stars in this thread is sure proof others like you have been utterly persuaded you are the true "last hope" of humanity , and that nothing you could do would ever be as bad as anyone elses best day.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Not surprised at all about this.

Why bother Americans with "needless" politics when it's a prime time sports season?

Putin's been making Obama and the other white house goons look stupid lately. You can't be putting the "commies" face on our magazines for our precious "free" citizens to take a look at. That would surely cause chaos.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 11:04 PM
link   

mitrovdan

If youd took your head out of your ass you would read, that Britain till this very day is rejecting a public inquiry into Litvinenko's poisoning.

The only thing I know is Polonium-210 was used. Russian Polonium-210.

Ninety seven percent of the world's legal polonium-210 (210Po) production occurs in Russia in RBMK reactors

Sources and production of polonium

What the UK does is their business. It was under Putin's watch. I dont need to insult those who are clearly too blind or to ignorant to see it for what it was.

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 02:24 AM
link   
What the UK does is their business. It was under Putin's watch. I dont need to insult those who are clearly too blind or to ignorant to see it for what it was.

Is there anybody sane to believe that the FSB would get rid of Litvinenko IN Londen by poisening him the way it was done. Can you imagine pulling of a stunt like that under MI-6's nose.
Imagine MI-6 not being smart enough to protect their asset. Who in their right mind would order a operation of this kind to get rid of a defector?
Do you really think that an agency like MI-6 isn't able to get their hands on polonium 210?
97% comes from russia and that's you're proof?
Are you serious at all?

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 02:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Lady_Tuatha

Thanks lady...Appreciate it. I get busy. Quite often.

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 08:34 AM
link   

mitrovdan

Is there anybody sane to believe that the FSB would get rid of Litvinenko IN Londen by poisening him the way it was done. Can you imagine pulling of a stunt like that under MI-6's nose.
Imagine MI-6 not being smart enough to protect their asset. Who in their right mind would order a operation of this kind to get rid of a defector?
Do you really think that an agency like MI-6 isn't able to get their hands on polonium 210?
97% comes from russia and that's you're proof?
Are you serious at all?

Oh I see, Putin gets defended all day for assassination but Obama gets no love for drone attacking enemy combatant terrorists.

Pathetic
edit on 18-9-2013 by TinfoilTP because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   

sonnny1

I dont agree with Obama or Putin. On ANY subject.

Its hard for me to agree with "hypocritical murderers", even if they come off as making "valid" points.

edit on 352013999131 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

You are exactly the problem in the world today. Obama agrees people need to eat some food to live yet you, you will starve to death just to avoid agreeing with him on ANYTHING. That is the best way to make sure nothing ever gets any better.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join