It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin Makes Time Magazine Cover Around World, Except 'US'

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 07:55 PM
link   
So this is kinda funny -

Vladimir Putin has made the cover of Time Magazine in all these countries with the exception of America.

Link

Sorry if this has been posted I did search for it to no avail.

edit on 15-9-2013 by Lady_Tuatha because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Lady_Tuatha

Too bad Time didn't post Putin's victims photos next to him......

Alexander Litvinenko would agree, if he wasn't dead.

+20 more 
posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Please pay no attention to the rest of the world. Just enjoy the spoon-fed propaganda that is being served to you, courtesy of the current administration.

(om-nom-nom-om-nom-nom)

+32 more 
posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Like the US president doesnt have blood on his hands..........

+13 more 
posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 08:24 PM
link   

crazyewok
reply to post by sonnny1

Like the US president doesnt have blood on his hands..........

Too bad ignorance on ATS is running rampant.

If it wasn't, those who post would see that I have shown Obama's hypocrisy at every turn.

You of all people should know this.

Maybe we should give Putin a Nobel Peace prize also?

I do wonder why those who cannot see the irony of my post ALWAYS have to point out the obvious. Its like spelling it out for children I guess.

Here's a great post where I spell it out.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 342013999131 by sonnny1 because: hypocrisy

+9 more 
posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 08:25 PM
link   

So we get the baseball cover... what!

Not sure if half of the US population has any idea who Putin is or could find Russia on a map. Just let them sleep so they're rested up for the next Duck Dynasty episode.

To be fair Time Mag has been doing this for years. We always get the lame cover stories. Supposedly Time does this because of marketing focus but I think it's to keep the sheep asleep.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   
This putin love fest is getting ridiculous, they should have put his speech writers on there.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by crazyewok

It is pure speculation that Putin is behind the dead of Alexander, but of course that doesn't matter.
Just like it doesn't matter to blame Assad of massacre and using chemical weapons.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 08:29 PM
link   

muse7
This putin love fest is getting ridiculous, they should have put his speech writers on there.

Well.....

Its always easier to "blame" Obama I see.

Forget about the other LARGE Elephant in the room.

+6 more 
posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 08:31 PM
link   

earthling42
reply to post by crazyewok

It is pure speculation that Putin is behind the dead of Alexander, but of course that doesn't matter.
Just like it doesn't matter to blame Assad of massacre and using chemical weapons.

242 Journalists dead, Anti-Homosexual laws on the rise, 160000 dead Chechen and Georgian victims on all sides of the War hes been involved in.

I think A MAD Magazine cover would be nice too.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 08:34 PM
link   

muse7
This putin love fest is getting ridiculous

It actually makes sense. In a world full of crooks and evil doers the one who comes across as the least bad wins. Sort of like this:

Assad - "My people chant we follow the dictator"

Putin - "My people say we follow Russian nationalism"

Obama - "My people say we follow the devil"

See, Putin wins.

+10 more 
posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

well now, I didn't see many innocent dead Iraqi people alongside president Bush on his old Time magazine cover.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 08:39 PM
link   

all the beautiful and wonderful people on this planet, doing all kinds of fantastic deeds, freely giving their time without demands or threats... and we get a warmonger on the front of time mag..... this world is really screwed up so bad it can never be unravelled anymore... I just hope and pray (if there was anyone to pray to) that there is no such thing as reincarnation. I couldn't face a second helping of this planet..... once is once too many,

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Lady_Tuatha
reply to post by sonnny1

well now, I didn't see many innocent dead Iraqi people alongside president Bush on his old Time magazine cover.

Yawn.

Why is it the old argument to beat a dead Horse?

Seriously.

Obama is a Hypocrite to the 9th degree! So is Bush!

But Putin Isn't?

I guess he deserves your undivided attention and love also, it seems.

Continue to drool on your time Magazine cover. I will use it when my Toilet Paper runs out.

edit on 562013999131 by sonnny1 because: Flushing the toilet

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 08:51 PM
link   
The whole world will cheer if Putin gets a peace prize.

All he had to do was embarrass an already disgraced US president with his slightly superior intellect and much more clever diabolical ways.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

umm when did I declare my love for Putin? I posted this thread because I thought it was kind of funny the way the media portrays things to different countries ( although I do agree with certain points Putin has brought up in his recent statements regarding Syria ). I kinda agree with flipflop above that we should be giving more credit and coverage to great scholars/scientific minds/humanitarians rather than the corrupt crappy leaders of our respective lands today, its all a big joke.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Who would have thought that the head of the KGB would be "Man of the Year"?

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Lady_Tuatha
reply to post by sonnny1

umm when did I declare my love for Putin? I posted this thread because I thought it was kind of funny the way the media portrays things to different countries ( although I do agree with certain points Putin has brought up in his recent statements regarding Syria ). I kinda agree with flipflop above that we should be giving more credit and coverage to great scholars/scientific minds/humanitarians rather than the corrupt crappy leaders of our respective lands today, its all a big joke.

I dont agree with Obama or Putin. On ANY subject.

Its hard for me to agree with "hypocritical murderers", even if they come off as making "valid" points.

edit on 352013999131 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Ohh i am sure he is too, but he also stopped the US from bombing yet another country, it was about time someone did that.

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 09:06 PM
link   

earthling42

Ohh i am sure he is too, but he also stopped the US from bombing yet another country, it was about time someone did that.

Before or after Russian weapons are used in Assad's "civil war"?

What are the differences between Conventional weapons or Chemicals weapons in the eyes of the innocent dead in Syria?

Did Time Magazine take any of this under account?

What a rag of a Magazine......
edit on 062013999131 by sonnny1 because: typo

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join