It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New revelation: SAS assassinated Diana by shining light in driver's face.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 05:49 PM
link   
'SAS assassinated Diana by shining light into her driver's face': Extraordinary claim by special forces soldier who gave William advanced driving lessons said to be reason why Scotland Yard has reopened case.

It is understood the recent development comes after Soldier N's ex-wife told police last month her husband revealed the secret when he was teaching William how to drive with SAS colleagues.

'We were talking about it...and I said it was sad that his mum wasn't there to see it. 'Then he said one of the guys was responsible for the accident, for the death of Diana. I was shocked. I believed what he said', the Sunday Mirror has reported.

When the woman quizzed her husband about his theory he reportedly told her the SAS had been following Diana and Dodi Al Fayed, who also died in the accident, and that a light was shone into the Paris tunnel before their car crashed. When she asked him how anyone could do something like that he allegedly responded: 'It's an order, a job's a job.' The wife reportedly claimed her husband had told her the 'hit' had been instructed by individuals in the royal inner circle because they disapproved of Diana's relationship with Fayed.

Its been posted on ATS that the case has been reopened.

However, it would seem that these details were just released.

So the "royals" disapproved of her frolicking around with Fayed, a Moslem no less. Wasnt Diana still married at the time?

Interesting how women become a source of info. Some guys tell their women everything...

Kind of reminds me of the Rose Cheramie story with regards to the JFK assassination.

edit on 15-9-2013 by gladtobehere because: my brain transmitted some new thoughts.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Some examples

en.m.wikipedia.org...(weapon)

www.wired.co.uk...

Very very effective

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

what makes me laugh is this was mentioned,when she was killed within the first day of her death,and was blamed on papperazzi flash from there camera, now its the sas.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Saddest part is.. if this is true then her two boys will know she was murdered.. and by their own people..

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by misscurious

They would never accept that narrative.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 07:09 PM
link   
mmmm bitter woman maybe trying to discredit husband if you know the sas you will know how very quiet those guys are even under torture .

she said he said is not going to get a lot of airspace i know a few ex sas soldiers and they do not talk to their wives it is hard enough for a life long friend to get anything out of them even after much drink my 2 cents
edit on 15/9/13 by geobro because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 07:32 PM
link   
An alternative link to the story:
Princess Diana 'killed by bright light shone by SAS into car she was in'

A FORMER SAS soldier confessed to his wife that Princess Diana was assassinated and that a bright light was shone into the Paris car she was being driven in.

The soldier, known only as Soldier N, made the admission after taking Prince William on an SAS advanced driving course in 2008.

Soldier N swore his wife to secrecy but she told her mother the extraordinary story.
"If it was not for Prince William being given driving lessons by the SAS, these allegations might never have emerged," a source told the Sunday Mirror.

"He went on to tell me that it had to be done in a tunnel, that people had been monitoring them [Diana and Dodi Fayed]... a light was shone in the driver’s eyes."

"He also said that it very nearly didn’t happen. When I asked how anyone could do something like that he said, ‘It’s an order, a job’s a job’. He said that it had to happen in the tunnel to ­guarantee death. He said that it looked bad so they left," the wife said.

She also told detectives that her husband had claimed that the "hit" had been carried out on the orders of individuals within the royal inner circle because they didn’t approve of Diana’s ­relationship with Dodi Al Fayed.

Soldier N told his wife that a former colleague, who had since left the SAS, was involved in the plot and that a motorbike and white car were used.

The women are said to have given "compelling" accounts about the crash which killed Diana, 36, Dodi Fayed, 42, and their driver Henri Paul, 41, in a Paris underpass in 1997. Diana’s bodyguard Trevor Rees-Jones, a former Paratrooper, was seriously injured.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 07:26 AM
link   
It's no coincidence that the man in question had countless domestic disputes with her and she got him (Matthew by the way) and another soldier locked up. She's a media whore. She has made out the CO of the regiment visited her and warned her to back off or she'd end up dead. Yes, that's perfectly believable.

edit on 3971642 by sg1642 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: sg1642
It's no coincidence that the man in question had countless domestic disputes with her and she got him (Matthew by the way) and another soldier locked up. She's a media whore. She has made out the CO of the regiment visited her and warned her to back off or she'd end up dead. Yes, that's perfectly believable.

Looking for a rabbit hole?
Tomlinson

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

Tomlinson
while I'm not disputing there was more to her death than meets the eye (quite clearly there was) I am disputing his wife's version of events.

It is a shame that her death seems to cloud people's thoughts when they think of her and not the warm hearted woman she was or any of the charitable things she did worldwide. She was probably the last of her kind who'd be happy to give her son a clout in the ear for misbehaving or swear in front of royal guards. Basically being normal. I think that's what most people liked about her.
edit on 5521642 by sg1642 because: sp.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

Tomlinson
while I'm not disputing there was more to her death than meets the eye (quite clearly there was) I am disputing his wife's version of events.

It is a shame that her death seems to cloud people's thoughts when they think of her and not the warm hearted woman she was or any of the charitable things she did worldwide. She was probably the last of her kind who'd be happy to give her son a clout in the ear for misbehaving or swear in front of royal guards. Basically being normal. I think that's what most people liked about her.

Check out the link...it pre-dates 'the wife's' version. Or not...it's a rabbit hole.

new topics

top topics

join