It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Five Little Known Facts About The Pentagon

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Zaphod58

GargIndia
A pilot cannot discern a fast moving scenery very well.

You didn't say that small planes and fighters are different than large planes. In fact you said fighters have to have computer assistance to hit anything on the ground, so why is that different from an airliner? Or the F-18 I saw the other day different? Their brains and eyes all work the same, so they should be overwhelmed as well, according to you.

Fighters and acrobatic planes have much greater field of vision, and much higher maneuverability. So you can correct your flight path based on visual clues. An F-18 will be far better choice to hit something like a missile than an airliner.

An airliner has to pretty much fly on a pre-planned trajectory. You cannot apply a lot of correction.

Anyway I think there is no point discussing this matter any further.

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 12:51 AM
link   

GargIndia
An airliner has to pretty much fly on a pre-planned trajectory. You cannot apply a lot of correction.

You're right, at least not until you have a better idea of what you're talking about.

Yep, sure don't look very maneuverable to me. Looks like they can only fly a pre-planned trajectory.

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 12:53 AM
link   

GargIndia

Just where do you get this nonsense from?

True, every point you bought up has been shown to be wrong!

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

Airshow planes have very light loads. A commercial flight takes off much heavier.

It does not matter what you and I say. I am sure the truth will come out one day about 9/11 in full public view.

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 05:24 AM
link   
reply to post by GargIndia

You're in denial of your ignorance and it's amazing. It doesn't matter if they take off at maximum take off weight, they can still maneuver and are more than capable of turning.

Your truth will never come out, because no matter what the truth is you'll never be satisfied with it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join