It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO spotted in Red Deer Alberta

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   

FlySolo
Interesting point of view. I suppose it would be just like hearing about another typical sighting. Unless it was from someone you knew closely, who cares. I understand.

Even if it was from somebody I personally knew. It's practically data-free. A blurry image. Unless my friend was able to add anything other than what I can see with my own eyes, that's the end of the information trail. Beyond that, I think a person has to work pretty hard to make it an alien spaceship, time machine, flying Air Force drone, whatever.

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue Shift

BUT IT CANT BE A FLY

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Blue Shift

FlySolo
Interesting point of view. I suppose it would be just like hearing about another typical sighting. Unless it was from someone you knew closely, who cares. I understand.

Even if it was from somebody I personally knew. It's practically data-free. A blurry image. Unless my friend was able to add anything other than what I can see with my own eyes, that's the end of the information trail.

Not necessarily. There is information here but you have to know what to look for. Much like a homicide investigator with no clues. What I mean is, while this to most people may seem like nothing more than a mundane insect, one would have to show it could be possible to see an insect within the given circumstances.

If not? Then it would beg to ask harder questions about what this thing really is. If motion blur, overexposure, frame rates etc., all cancel out the possibility, then is that not valuable information? It's not 'what you see' but rather 'what you don't see' where the answer lies. If that makes sense. The job of analyzing is to rule out these possibilities and mundane answers first.

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join