It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO spotted in Red Deer Alberta

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 01:54 PM
link   
It's a quick one folks. Keep your eyes open 'cause you've only got 1 second.

If you've got a fast finger you can pause it a few times like I did and see it traveling up. Kind of lazy now but I will post screen captures if need be.

Enjoy the debate!

edit on 15-9-2013 by FlySolo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I think it looks like a fly on the inside of a car window. When the camera looked away, the fly flew to the back of the car. It gave no indication whatsoever of being an object in the sky.

Edit: It does appear to come closer to the camera, but I'm still not convinced. It really looks like an insect to me, but the apperance of perspective makes me wonder. I wish the camera would have stayed on the object/insect or whatever it is.
edit on 9/15/2013 by InFriNiTee because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

It looks like an insect to me .

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

lol really? Why am I not surprised at that answer.

Ok, here's your insect...

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   

gortex
reply to post by FlySolo

It looks like an insect to me .

no if you pause it from just before you see it then move through real slow you will see it is out side it gets bigger as it gets closer could be anything i suppose but i dont think its a fly in the car

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by zedy63

0 chance of a fly in the car. Clearly you can see the perspective from far to near.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Its a flying drone spying on people thats all.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by dreamfox1

A flying drone? As opposed to what? A walking drone?

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 02:22 PM
link   

FlySolo
reply to post by zedy63

0 chance of a fly in the car. Clearly you can see the perspective from far to near.
yes thats what im saying its no fly in a car as someone suggested

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by zedy63

I was in agreement with you.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   

FlySolo
reply to post by zedy63

I was in agreement with you.
lol sorry

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

lol really? Why am I not surprised at that answer.

Why am I not surprised at that reply

To me it looks like a large insect , it isn't in the car but neither is traveling as far as you seem to think , it's a moving object being filmed from a moving object .

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Gortex I can appreciate your skepticism but I don't think you're thinking objectively.

There's no way you're going to be able to capture a bug outside the car (while traveling) unless maybe MAYBE you've got some pretty fancy equipment or you see it just before it meet's it's maker into the window. How fast do you think that car is travelling? You can even spot the trajectory of the object as it follows general rules regarding perspective. The gradient of shade becomes more pronounced in the final frame of my .gif compared to the first. There even appears to be sunlight reflection in the 3rd .gif.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I was surprised to see a an Esso sign, here in the states they changed their name to Exxon about 40 years ago.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   
In the screengrab that looks exactly like a freaking fly..
You can even make the outline of wings FFS...I smell desperation on the part of UFO believers.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Tardacus

Now that you mention it, it would appear ESSO forgot to set their gas prices at that spot.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

Very cool, I like it. Possible? Cute little guy, good eye for him.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Onslaught2996
In the screengrab that looks exactly like a freaking fly..
You can even make the outline of wings FFS...I smell desperation on the part of UFO believers.

You can make out the wings huh?

Ok, which direction is the fly ?
A:

or
B:

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

Fly head looks to be facing the esso sign and then the body and faint outline of wings.

I do believe this person captured a fly on camera. Do not even have to look hard..saw screengrab and instantly saw the fly and it's wings.

But hey..go one believing it is men from the moon ..

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Onslaught2996
reply to post by FlySolo

Fly head looks to be facing the esso sign and then the body and faint outline of wings.

I do believe this person captured a fly on camera. Do not even have to look hard..saw screengrab and instantly saw the fly and it's wings.

But hey..go one believing it is men from the moon ..

Why even bother commenting if you're not even going to put in minimal effort to think logically? So the "fly" is in a horizontal position but moving in a vertical path? Tell you what. Stop looking at a screen grab resorting to pareidolia and think for yourself.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join