It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA Agent: Nuke Attack Surely Coming

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by dh

I am afraid not, you are not even close, Bush and his cronies are not the enemy, you need to wake up. So you get your information from Michael Moore and you call me stupid?
I'm afraid I regard Moore with about as much disregard as you
You appear to accept everything you're told about the state of the world and the need to promulgate the agenda through violent control
That is truly a numbskull position
You believe what you're told as regards the opposing forces
the opposing forces all spring from the same root and are financed and motivated from them
I know you understand this even while your personal aggression aligns with that hate-filled vibration put out into the world
This isn't real - it's manufactured and zapped into your DNA
Resist

dh you are making some bold claims with no proof and not just in this thread. Perhaps its time to cut the dose of whatever your taking.

Everyone eles in the world has had the wool pulled over their eyes but dh knows the real truth and has come to save us. You want proof dh doesnt have time to give proof of his claims, he is far to busy breaking the rocks of ignorance the stop us all from seeing the light.

Keep fighting the good fight dh

[edit on 14-11-2004 by ShadowXIX]

dh

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowXIX

Originally posted by dh

I am afraid not, you are not even close, Bush and his cronies are not the enemy, you need to wake up. So you get your information from Michael Moore and you call me stupid?
I'm afraid I regard Moore with about as much disregard as you
You appear to accept everything you're told about the state of the world and the need to promulgate the agenda through violent control
That is truly a numbskull position
You believe what you're told as regards the opposing forces
the opposing forces all spring from the same root and are financed and motivated from them
I know you understand this even while your personal aggression aligns with that hate-filled vibration put out into the world
This isn't real - it's manufactured and zapped into your DNA
Resist

dh you are making some bold claims with no proof and not just in this thread. Perhaps its time to cut the dose of whatever your taking.

Everyone eles in the world has had the wool pulled over their eyes but dh knows the real truth and has come to save us. You want proof dh doesnt have time to give proof of his claims, he is far to busy breaking the rocks of ignorance the stop us all from seeing the light.

Keep fighting the good fight dh

Yes Shadow - I'm leaving aside the evidence sometimes, because I've seen so much in this forum
Perhaps I should provide links but I presume people have fltted between the various threads
I make no presumption towards absolute rectitude or instruction, but just operate off a paradigm of a controlling elite wanting to make its power absolute with a reduced population chip-controlled, both with output and input. You know - enslavement
Bush, Blair, bin Laden, opposames in conflict are all part of this encroaching enslavement
It's not superior knowledge, it's an understanding of what's going on
It makes interpretation simple

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by dh
Yes Shadow - I'm leaving aside the evidence sometimes, because I've seen so much in this forum
Perhaps I should provide links but I presume people have fltted between the various threads
I make no presumption towards absolute rectitude or instruction, but just operate off a paradigm of a controlling elite wanting to make its power absolute with a reduced population chip-controlled, both with output and input. You know - enslavement
Bush, Blair, bin Laden, opposames in conflict are all part of this encroaching enslavement

Man I have had my share of weed over the years, but that must be some good # you are smoking. Does it have the sticky read hairs also?

dh

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by edsinger

Originally posted by dh

Man I have had my share of weed over the years, but that must be some good # you are smoking. Does it have the sticky read hairs also?

Make your smear stick, boy

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 08:41 PM
link   
dh Bold claims do require alot of evidence take some time out to link to some evidence showing your side and more people might start to see your point. Looking for truth is a good thing but if nobody believes you its somewhat of a waste.

Im not saying your wrong but it would help your case

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheRepublic
i think thats a bit harsh dh

sept 11th did happen you know. i think its safe to say that the same people who attacked us the first time probably want to attack us even more now.

i think this is a very plausible event.

also i think they could pick a better target than baltimore, especially if D.C. is right next door.

Baltimore is just a good place to hide the bomb - obviously DC or NYC would be the main targets, with Boston and Philly as secondary targets.

But if it was brought in on boat (most likely), it may have come directly to Baltimore, so perhaps they would just put it in storage untill they wanted to attack. It is risky to move it, so they would probably only do that when they had to.

Also, Baltimore is a half decent sized city - not New York obviously, but it would still cause some MAJOR destruction.

It seems to me like a very realistic place for it to be...

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I have been reading that Osama Bin Laden has apparently asked for permission from some one high up in the Islamic religion and he has been told that before he uses a nuclear weapon that he must first Try to convert Americans to Islamic religion before he can attack America.I think he has to do this or he will end up like Salman Rushdie.I am going to look for the article and will post it when i find it.

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by dh

Make your smear stick, boy

Well toss it to the ceiling and see if it sticks! Kinda gummy also huh?

That was some far out stuff, must be induced.

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 09:00 PM
link   
NO ONE really knows anything.. It is all speculation and threats at this point.... And you are already discussing when, where and how.

Does anyone think for a moment that at anytime Al Qaeda had nukes they would have already used them?

Why live in fear of an unknown?

Is that not exactly what Al-Qaeda wanted us to do after 9/11?

For all we know at this point it is just as possible that these are more empty threats and nothing more.

What options do we have if they do have nuclear bombs?

Send millions out of the major cities we think they will target?

Can you imagine what the panic of an evacuation like this would cause?

It is possible it would be worse than a nuclear attack itself.

Bottom line.. We really do not know a damned thing... And if we did, there really isn't a damned thing we can do about it.

Is there?

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 09:03 PM
link   
YOu are correct Gazz, but the possibility exists.

I still think they have been gutted somewhat, but are still a danger.

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 09:10 PM
link   
The thing I never understood about Islamic terrorist using a nuclear weapon in say New York is that there is 800,000 Muslims living in the state of New York many which live in NYC.

So they would also be killing perhaps hundreds of thousands of Muslims how could they think Allah would like that?

LL1

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 09:15 PM
link   
"It is all speculation and threats at this point"

But there is a site reporting something really upsetting at this time.

Perhaps this is why we were deined that last OBL video/tape.

"Does anyone think for a moment that at anytime
Al Qaeda had nukes they
would have already used them?"

But they always wait, usually 2-3 wks after a tape/video
something happens..

"Why live in fear of an unknown?"

They stated it would be unexpected....

"What options do we have if they do have nuclear bombs?"

There must be something that can be done.

LL1

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 09:20 PM
link   

The thing I never understood about Islamic terrorist using a nuclear weapon in say New York is that there is 800,000 Muslims living in the state of New York many which live in NYC.
So they would also be killing perhaps hundreds of thousands of Muslims how could they think Allah would like that?

This why they don't care/mind.

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by LL1

This why they don't care/mind.

Well that aint good so they believe the Muslims they killed would be Resurrected.

But what about the people that are killing other Muslims, If killing hundreds of thousands of Muslims dont damn your eternal soul in Islam what does?

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar

Originally posted by Zintac

Very true, But you have to remember that all that weapon's grade Plastic Explosive's are missing form Iraq, and no one knows who has them.

Nor am I trying to start an argument, but it is necessary to correct some facts.

To say that "no-one knows who has them" is a serious misjudgment. You can be assured that someone has them, and someone else knows who has them.

Then you have to be concerned whether those someones and someone elses are across both sides of a staged conflict.

very true, Someone has them and someone knows who has them, i wounder if the US goverment Knows who has them and there just not saying anything in the fear of public unrest.

realy makes you wounder......

Zintac

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 10:06 PM
link   
As for the intended target of this "Suit case Nuke" I personely fell that is either gonna be NYC, or DC.

NYC: would devastate the US and World Economy. Not to mention kill at least a million people or more.

DC: well it's perty obvious on that one.

Chicago: another big biz city. +depending on wich way the wind was blowing the fallout would cover a much wider area then the above 2.

places i fell they wouldn't use it is FL, Baltmore, Detroit

FL: all you got down there is Micky Mouse and Old People.

Baltmore: not realy a big Finacial city, but it does have a Large Port. so maybe.

Detroit: well i live here and there isn't $hit worth blowing up around here, The city has perty much Blown it's self up in the past 20 years and is no longer a big producer of good. They only thing in detroit that may be a target is the assambasbor(spelling?) bridge. that would also hurt the Economy as well, but not as bad as NY or DC.

Again this is the logical targets if you think about it.

I hope that it will be intercepted befor it gets where it is going, i hate to see so many people get killed buy them.

Zintac

[edit on 14-11-2004 by Zintac]

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 10:13 PM
link   

They would most likely say they where martered in the great good of Islam. And if thoese who where Muslims who have faith will be Resarected for there sacurfice in the name of the Jihad.

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by dh
edsinger - you may be the most stupid man alive - or at least a self-exposing example - that you believe for a moment what you are told off the main media is true, that you believe America is under attack by other than its government, military and civil intelligence agencies
That you are threatened by a devilish foreign foe
This is pure brainwashed numbskull stuff
Grow up and defend your freedoms in a real way against real enemies - those in control - Dubya and his backers as a first stab
\

OMG!!

I'm Sorry all..... He's asking for it!!!!!

AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

What don't you understand about the world.

You are the brainwashed one sir.

I voted for kerry because I wanted a change and new direction, not because for an instant I thought the government was behind 9-11.

It is people like you that puts our country in jeopardy with a comment like this that only emboldens our enemies, and YES WE DO HAVE ENEMIES IN THIS WORLD.

I wonder what you were doing the day the World trade center ceased to exist.

This is an enemy that wants to destroy us not because of Israel but becasue it's deeper, We are in a Religious war if you want to believe it or not.

Please do not embrace ignorance.

Later,

Reason

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zintac
And you must remember, evean a low yeid nuke would still be more powerfull then every bomb droped in WWII, not including "Fat Man" and "Little Boy" of course. [edit on 14-11-2004 by Zintac]

Ehr, no....

--> Between 1939 and 1945 the Allies dropped 3.4 million tons of bombs (reference)

If by 'low yield', you're referring to the fact that A.Q. won't exactly be flying Stealth Bombers or piloting ICBM's -- then you're indicating that suitcase nukes, backpack nukes or homemade nukes will be what we're facing. In that case, the 'low yield' equivalent will be on the order of several KILO TONS, not MEGA TONS.

So, actually, if the baddies detonate one of those, we're probably talking about several days worth of bombs, max.

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 11:35 PM
link   
I think it would have to be D.C. Where's the nearest nuclear plant to D.C.? Hopefully not too close. If they want to make it big that would do it.

However...

Osama bin Wellfed said...
"Your security is not in the hands of Kerry, Bush or al-Qaida. Your security is in your own hands," bin Laden said, referring to the president and his Democratic opponent. "Each state that does not mess with our security, has naturally guaranteed its own security."

He is referring to individual states and how they voted. D.C. is considered a state symbollically as it appears on the list of states in the election.

Going by this Link then we could say there is a 90% chance Osama will not strike D.C..

I sincerely hope that they do not go that far. And I sincerely hope it never happens for anyone.

Edit: But with that logic, this poor state has the highest percentage of votes for Bush.

[edit on 11-14-2004 by ShadowHasNoSource]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join