It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA Agent: Nuke Attack Surely Coming

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 12:12 PM
link   
New information from the 60 Minutes broadcast..

Dave Eberhart, NewsMax.com
Monday, Nov. 15, 2004
Former CIA agent Michael Scheuer told CBS Sixty Minutes Steve Kroft Sunday that the U.S. fumbled ten chances to kill or capture terror chief Osama bin Laden before 9/11. Now, he is convinced that the international outlaw will attack the U.S. homeland with some sort of nuclear weapon of mass destruction.
"They're intention is to end the war as soon as they can and to ratchet up the pain for the Americans until we get out of their region.... If they acquire the weapon, they will use it, whether it's chemical, biological or some sort of nuclear weapon," said Scheuer.

Want to Ratchet up the pain for the Americans

Osama's Revenge:
THE NEXT 9/11: What the Media and the Government Haven't Told You

Does Osama bin Laden have nuclear weapons and other weapons of mass destruction? Is so, where are they? Are they in the hands of al Qaeda sleeper cells in the United States? Should Americans be bracing for a nuclear attack?

Former consultant for the FBI an organized crime and international terrorism and a seasoned investigative reporter, Paul L. Williams reveals the potential for nuclear terrorism on US soil in this shocking expose. Based on the findings of US, Israeli, Pakistani, and British intelligence, Williams describes how the theft of tactical nuclear weapons from Russian arsenals have in all likelihood made their way to al Qaeda cells throughout the United States in preparation for the next terrorist attack.

Osama's Revenge

This is some reading that I found on a link provided by another member after some digging. Even though it is rumor, it is worth taking note of anyway.

I have updated this to include a new article that a 'good' source has.

Bordering On Nukes?
New accounts from al-Qaeda to attack the U.S. with weapons of mass destruction

By ADAM ZAGORIN
Sunday, Nov. 14, 2004
A key al-Qaeda operative seized in Pakistan recently offered an alarming account of the group's potential plans to target the U.S. with weapons of mass destruction, senior U.S. security officials tell TIME. Sharif al-Masri, an Egyptian who was captured in late August near Pakistan's border with Iran and Afghanistan, has told his interrogators of "al-Qaeda's interest in moving nuclear materials from Europe to either the U.S. or Mexico," according to a report circulating among U.S. government officials.

Masri also said al-Qaeda has considered plans to "smuggle nuclear materials to Mexico, then operatives would carry material into the U.S.," according to the report, parts of which were read to TIME. Masri says his family, seeking refuge from al-Qaeda hunters, is now in Iran.

Bordering On Nukes?

RUMORS OF A PRIMITIVE NUCLEAR OR DIRTY WEAPON
TRYING TO ENTER THE USA:

Rumors have reached our ears that Al Qaeda has obtained a very primitive, low yield uranium bomb of 6 Kilotons blast size, roughly 1/4 the power of the A-Bomb dropped on Hiroshima during WWII, and has been taking steps to attempt to move it to the Baltimore area either for storage or deployment. According to the rumors: the bomb's parts were obtained from discards sold them by A.Q. Kahn of Pakistan's Nuclear Weapons Programs, and the Uranium purchased on the black market from sellers in France or Eastern Europe. Such a bomb would have a devastating effect on around a 800-1200 yard radius, with blast effects reaching out to maim others in the first mile after the initial blast zone. Such a device, if it exists, would probably be pre-ambled by a lengthy written and video taped series of demands by Al Qaeda's leader, Saudi Arabian Osamma Bin Laden, from his safe house hiding in Pakistan. An A-Bomb of this kind involves some 50 lbs of low grade weapons level Uranium and Graphite, along with explosives. Allegedly, this one uses materials moved from Iraq at the outset of the War there to hiding in Baku, Lebanon in a convoy of explosive missiles, gas canisters, biological and chemical toxins de-cased from their bomb housings, and nuclear materials, in a convoy that was overseen by Saddam's sons, Qusay and Uday, before they returned to Iraq and were ultimately killed by Coalition Forces in a firefight.

DIRTY WEAPON TRYING TO ENTER THE USA

And also in the same website, this bit of information leads me to consider the source a bit "shaky" at best. But I would not rule out the possibility of the Pakastani ISI being directly involved with Al Qaeda and its operational planning. Plus the US would be a likely target for reasons other than those stated in this article.

The device started life as a 3-10 Kiloton "large suitcase" bomb inside the former USSR. It was stolen during the Russian - Afghan conflict by Pakistani operatives, for the purposes of intended use against Russian Military invaders in Afghanistan. It was relocated to keep it's existence a secret when the USA became more prominent in the Afghan conflict against the former Soviet Union. Two to Three years ago, after 9/11, it was refurbished by AQ Khan of Pakistan with an enhanced Enriched Uranium-235 primer borrowing from a trichron design, and extensive repair rendered to it's tiny Plutonium-239 core, so as to insure that it will function properly. It was then transferred to ISI custody in Turkish/Syria, where it has been kept in deep hiding. One year ago, it began it's movement to it's present staging area where a special Al Qaeda suicide team has been staged for transport and detonation. A special Pakistani ISI unit in direct control of Al Qaeda, whose job it is is to lead the paper intelligence trail back to Osamma Bin Laden for the purposes of sheltering Pakistan, has been training these suicide bombers who are going to be identified after the detonation, and called "The Suicide Brigade of Holy Martyrs of the Dome of the Rock". A backup plan to move the bomb to Israel was discarded for fear that it's use in Jerusalem or other location will desecrate "holy Muslim ground". America is considered an infidel state and other than mosques and Muslims living here, is believed to have little religious significance, thereby making it "open territory" for Islamist terrorism.

Another interesting point here was this quote " Intelligence gathering was complicated by ongoing efforts by Saddam Hussein, not wishing to be upstaged, to acquire nuclear materials for his own attack on the USA, which effort he was engaged in extensively between 1999 and 2003 culminating in deals behind the scenes necessitating the US invasion of Iraq.". I wonder if there is any truth to this? And if this has some bit of reality to it, what "cause and effect" was the Libyans comming forth and exposing the Pakastani's as the proliferators that they are?

3-10 Kiloton "large suitcase" bomb

[edit on 14-11-2004 by edsinger]

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 11:19 AM
link   
New information added, it seems that Time Magazine has picked up on this now....

I have updated this to include a new article that a 'good' source has.

Bordering On Nukes?
New accounts from al-Qaeda to attack the U.S. with weapons of mass destruction

By ADAM ZAGORIN
Sunday, Nov. 14, 2004
A key al-Qaeda operative seized in Pakistan recently offered an alarming account of the group's potential plans to target the U.S. with weapons of mass destruction, senior U.S. security officials tell TIME. Sharif al-Masri, an Egyptian who was captured in late August near Pakistan's border with Iran and Afghanistan, has told his interrogators of "al-Qaeda's interest in moving nuclear materials from Europe to either the U.S. or Mexico," according to a report circulating among U.S. government officials.

Masri also said al-Qaeda has considered plans to "smuggle nuclear materials to Mexico, then operatives would carry material into the U.S.," according to the report, parts of which were read to TIME. Masri says his family, seeking refuge from al-Qaeda hunters, is now in Iran.

Bordering On Nukes?

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Very interesting.

I said it in another thread that this is what was probably shown by OBL in the video that the US forced Al Jazeera not to show.

I'll bet you that OBL said look here what I have in suitcase Bush.

No doubt that is the threat the last unseen tape had and we won't know that they knew about it until after it goes off and they have the Nuke In The City commission. Thats the spin off of the 9-11 commission.

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Why on earth would they want to move such a weapon to Baltimore?
There are plenty of better targets in Texas! Don't let Chakotay see this as he is 100% for an open border.

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Well through Mexico seems a better shot on their part, but thing is, the way these 'theories' are going means that the bomb is NOT here yet.

Maybe Homeland security has done a good job so far, there have been many arrests that have not been made public. Makes you wonder doesnt it?

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 03:32 PM
link   
The thing that cracks me up is that they had some one from the CIA/FBA on fox news today and he said that they could make a dirty bomb and not a nuke.

The funny thing is that if you have enriched Uranium you can make a full fledge nuke.

This has me worried a bit.

Better go get some duck tape and plastic
j/k

All the duck tape and plastic anit gonna do crap.

And you must remember, evean a low yeid nuke would still be more powerfull then every bomb droped in WWII, not including "Fat Man" and "Little Boy" of course.

[edit on 14-11-2004 by Zintac]

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 04:41 PM
link   
No just becuase you have the uranium, doesnt mean you can start the 'reaction' correctly, you need triggers etc.

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 05:30 PM
link   
It's only a matter of time ...

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by edsinger
No just becuase you have the uranium, doesnt mean you can start the 'reaction' correctly, you need triggers etc.

Very true, But you have to remember that all that weapon's grade Plastic Explosive's are missing form Iraq, and no one knows who has them. Thats the other key part in making the Triggering device in a nuke. And like it states in another thread, the info on how to make a nuke is on the internet. You just have to look in the correct place.

Not trying to start an argument on it. just stateing the facts i know.

Zintac

[edit on 14-11-2004 by Zintac]

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Actually, Baltimore seems a very logical place....

They have a port there, and it is a big city in it's own right with DC, NYC, and Philly (Where I live - gulp!) all within about 3 hours drive. Add to that Boston up north and any southern city just a hike down I95 and it seems like the most versatile place to keep it.

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zintac

Very true, But you have to remember that all that weapon's grade Plastic Explosive's are missing form Iraq, and no one knows who has them.

Nor am I trying to start an argument, but it is necessary to correct some facts.

To say that "no-one knows who has them" is a serious misjudgment. You can be assured that someone has them, and someone else knows who has them.

Then you have to be concerned whether those someones and someone elses are across both sides of a staged conflict.

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I think the East Coast is most likely but therefore makes me wonder about the West Coast...LA....SF......SD........

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 07:36 PM
link   
New updated information

Dave Eberhart, NewsMax.com
Monday, Nov. 15, 2004
Former CIA agent Michael Scheuer told CBS Sixty Minutes Steve Kroft Sunday that the U.S. fumbled ten chances to kill or capture terror chief Osama bin Laden before 9/11. Now, he is convinced that the international outlaw will attack the U.S. homeland with some sort of nuclear weapon of mass destruction.
"They're intention is to end the war as soon as they can and to ratchet up the pain for the Americans until we get out of their region.... If they acquire the weapon, they will use it, whether it's chemical, biological or some sort of nuclear weapon," said Scheuer.

Want to Ratchet up the pain for the Americans

dh

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 07:45 PM
link   
edsinger - you may be the most stupid man alive - or at least a self-exposing example - that you believe for a moment what you are told off the main media is true, that you believe America is under attack by other than its government, military and civil intelligence agencies
That you are threatened by a devilish foreign foe
This is pure brainwashed numbskull stuff
Grow up and defend your freedoms in a real way against real enemies - those in control - Dubya and his backers as a first stab

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by dh
edsinger - you may be the most stupid man alive - or at least a self-exposing example - that you believe for a moment what you are told off the main media is true, that you believe America is under attack by other than its government, military and civil intelligence agencies
Grow up and defend your freedoms in a real way against real enemies - those in control - Dubya and his backers as a first stab

I am afraid not, you are not even close, Bush and his cronies are not the enemy, you need to wake up. So you get your information from Michael Moore and you call me stupid?

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 07:52 PM
link   
i think thats a bit harsh dh

sept 11th did happen you know. i think its safe to say that the same people who attacked us the first time probably want to attack us even more now.

i think this is a very plausible event.

also i think they could pick a better target than baltimore, especially if D.C. is right next door.

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 08:01 PM
link   
At forty-five degrees the sky will burn,
Fire to approach the great new city:
In an instant a great scattered flame will leap up,
When one will want to demand proof of the Normans.

I believe it will happen, nostrumdum said something like that.

If this happenes Muslim's will be the most despised race on earth after this. There will be big massive deportation of Muslims after this. Then a massive cold blooded war againist the ideology of Islam. The american's will not invade city's like faulljua, they will simply just nuke it.

The Muslim's extremist's will give birth to the anti-christ the man that they helped to created will then wipe them out.

dh

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by edsinger

Originally posted by dh

I am afraid not, you are not even close, Bush and his cronies are not the enemy, you need to wake up. So you get your information from Michael Moore and you call me stupid?

I'm afraid I regard Moore with about as much disregard as you
You appear to accept everything you're told about the state of the world and the need to promulgate the agenda through violent control
That is truly a numbskull position
You believe what you're told as regards the opposing forces
the opposing forces all spring from the same root and are financed and motivated from them
I know you understand this even while your personal aggression aligns with that hate-filled vibration put out into the world
This isn't real - it's manufactured and zapped into your DNA
Resist

LL1

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Ed is right on the money with this one, it even has a code name:
"The Avenging Jihn"

Remember the tape/video we have not seen, or have you forgotten?
Hasn't OBL requested and received fatwa

As for why Baltimore? Why not, it's an area where they can fit/hide
right into... ghetto...

Ramadan is over....

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 08:11 PM
link   
The nuclear terror situation is real and a clear and present danger. Everyone knows that. When it happens no one will expect it. When it does all hell will break loose.

Some say Rome (Vatican) will be attacked, others Israel. What would happen if the Vatican was destroyed, or Jerusalem. Then it would become a true holy war. Just what AQ wants.

Symbols are very important in the War on Terror PSYOPS agenda.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join