It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Embrace of Tea Party could hurt GOP election chances

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Republicans are worried about Tea Party challengers to republican candidates, and worried that their dueling may cause the democrats to win more elections, like in 2012.

news.msn.com...

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 11:10 AM
link   
LMAO! It doesn't matter. Republicrats = Demolicans. There is no real difference between the two. The agenda marches forward and has since Woodrow Wilson. Our leaders have betrayed us, and continue to do so. Reject government control and influence on your life. Refuse to obey their Un-Constitutional mandates. Stop paying tribute to them. Stop buying crap you don't need. Our only chance to regain our freedom is to stop subsidizing the programs that steal our freedoms from us.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by CB328

If you aren't voting for a third party candidate with no corporate backing then it doesn't matter anyway.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Republicans should be worried about tea party and democrats should be worried with occupy.

If rand paul doesnt go for the 2016 nomination than drop a vote for the libertarian candidate. I AM SAYING VOTE (L)!

Democrats should drop all these pathetic neoliberal globalists on their head and vote green party. VOTE (G)!

Yes third parties exist. Do people even pay attention to the ballots anymore?

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by CB328

I don't think anyone here really cares if Republicans and Democrats fall of the face of the planet. Both parties are full of globalist tools of the ruling elite.

I vote Libertarian. Pro choice on everything and no wars. That works for me.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Those who worship the (R) or the (D) only have to be concerned about the (L).
A lot of Americans are waking up and realizing that their luv affair with the (D) or (R)
can no longer be defended. I'm thinking the LIbertarians will do very well in 2016.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by CB328

I think the true Democratic party should be just as afraid of the Progressives! Don't you?

Let's face it. At least the Tea Party, (well, the tea party that wasn't hijacked by the extreme right) believes in the Constitution and a smaller government. So yes, they are a threat to the "right wing of the vulture we call government as well as the left wing of the vulture we call government".

I must also bring up, that the term "liberal" does not come close to matching the destructive force against our Constitution as the "Progressives" do!

So therefore, I wouldn't be too smug about the fact the Republicans are afraid of the Tea Party. They SHOULD! But don't forget the fact that there are many true Democrats that are just as scared of the "Progressive Party" party, that has hijacked the Democratic party...........

Bottom line is that, at least the Tea Party stand for upholding the Constitution of the United States of America, while the Progressive Party is all for destroying it!!!!

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   

CB328
Republicans are worried about Tea Party challengers to republican candidates, and worried that their dueling may cause the democrats to win more elections, like in 2012.

news.msn.com...

Your concern for the repubs is very touching. BTW the Tea Party has nothing to do with me not voting for repubs. I brought you a gift, a new avatar.

edit on 15-9-2013 by Carreau because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   
The Republican party and the Democratic party both should have much to fear. They both are doing a horrific job. As of right now the Republicans just are looking for a scapegoat for their failures, the Tea Party is that scapegoat. Just as the Democrats use the Republicans as a scapegoat for their failures.

Anyone who is in office right now will not be receiving my vote in any future elections, even if they were to run for local dog catcher.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by CB328

I am for the Tea Party taking over the Republican party. Then at the very least there will be a difference you can see between the parties.

I am also for the uber progressives taking over the Democratic Party. Then the lines will be clear and the choice will be clear.

As it is now, there is no clear choice.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   

CB328

news.msn.com...

Republicans AND Democrats are worried about everything but the people of the United States of America. They do not represent us or our best interests.

It is time to reevaluate.

I believe what most of us want is to be free and to regain our individual liberties. I see no way to achieve that goal by asking for some of our rights to be reinstated. That strategy is simply not working.

We need to take a page from the progressive handbook and start demanding more than we need and settling for what we want, our constitutional republic back.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Not all progressives are the same, and to take it a step forward they might as well be regressives.

The real enemy is neoliberalism and neoconservatism as far as I can tell. Both are war mongering, banker led scum. The federal reserve needs to go. The military needs to stop developing news weapons that are 10 times more modern than russian and chineese standards because its a waste of tax payer money. We dont need all these so called humanitarian wars 5000 miles away from america.

And europeans are not exactly that progressive either. All I see is neoliberalism. Capitalism with welfare state attached to it. Bring back jobs, keep them and help create new ones should be the motto. Outsourcing and automation in third world countries has killed the job market in the first world countries.

I dont particulary care for libertarianism but over these two asshat parties I would settle for it in no time. My best choice is constitution party and my second choice is green party. All of these parties have existed for a long time but gotten neglected by the voters.

new topics

top topics

join